Junhoe letter to Chanwoo

Invitation Letters

Dear my love Chanwoo,

 

First thing first, you are so cute adorable annoying.

Do you know how hard it is to look at your gorgeous irritating smile every morning and still maintain my poker face? Not to mention, the way your beautiful ugly eyes always shine when you talk just makes me want to melt want to kiss you sick.

Now that’s out of the way, you still haven’t found a date for the prom, right? Nope, you haven’t. If you have, dump him/her/whoever that is. How can I know? You see, nobody like you except me. Actually everyone like you but only me deserve to like you.

So, me and my kind heart have decided to save you from your pitiful state and give you a once-in-a-lifetime chance to go to the prom as my date. And no, I won’t take no as an answer. Now I know that you’re hyperventilating while reading this too-good-to-be-true offer, but trust me, this is your one-and-only chance to be with your handsome and wonderful prince Junhoe.

What’s more? If you successfully pass this test, you will have a 100% one in a billion chance to be promoted to ‘my boyfriend’ (comes with daily morning hug and good-night kiss). Sounds tempting? I know it is.

Final thing, before you pass out and start dreaming about me, let me tell you how this work. I’ll pick you up at 1 3 5, and then we will proceed to cuddle and flirt around until it’s time for the prom. At the prom, you’re absolutely forbidden from leaving my immediate surrounding, and no eye contact with other girls/boys either. I’ll hold you tight the whole prom anyway. Understand?

So… See you soon!

 

Your will be love,

 

Junhoe

 

n.b. I know you’ll be like what the hell, but please please please don’t reject me… I won’t be writing you this if I’m not that desperate…