3 months, and Beyond

Description

Title: 3 Months and Beyond

Pairing: Krisyeol
Rating: PG 
Length: ongoing
Genre: romance, angst, college!au,
Summary: 
After Chanyeol's public confession, Kris found it hard to ignore the boy. Everywhere he look, all he could see was the boy who confessed to him with no regrets. It was like, he just needed to hear those magic words and then, he found himself falling for the younger one. His smile, his laugh, his humorless jokes, and thos eyes that sparkle everytime they meet.

 

Krisyeol fluff & slight angst.

 

A sequel to my drabble.

This is multi-chaptered, and I won't be updating on a weekly basis coz my life is a total mess with college and stuff but I need more Krisyeol so yeah, I'm writing this thang.

 

 

© 2016 by LOVELESSPANDA. All rights reserved

 

Foreword

7th drabble

 

"I can't believe you, Park Chanyeol the good student, is going to detention!" Baekhyun laughs together with Kyungsoo.

 

Chanyeol pouts. "Way to rub it in, Byun."

 

"Well! Who gets detention for saying 'I love you sir' anyway?" Kyungsoo asks, his mind still remembering the scene from their Science class.

 

--

 

"Mr. Park. Please answer number 5." Mr. Wu says, his voice huskier than usual and Chanyeol can't help but follow those lips with his eyes. The latter his lips when it felt dry and shifts his weight from one leg to another.

 

"Uhh, 1 4 3."

 

"What?" Mr. Wu raises his brows.

 

"4 8 6."

 

"I'm sorry Mr. Park but this ain't your Maths Subject." Chanyeol's classmates is laughing and giggling at him.

 

"Saranghae Mr. Wu." Gasps and whistles fills the four corner of their classroom.

 

"You--" Mr. Wu's eyes widens, his mouth opens then closes like a goldfish. "WHAT. THE. F--"

 

"DETENTION. After class. Dismissed." Mr. Wu leaves rather quickly than usual.

 

--

 

"Heard about your confession!" Kai joins their group as he slides next to Kyungsoo and kisses his temple, directing his sentence to Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol groans before slamming his head on the table. 

 

Why did I even confess.

 

--

 

Chanyeol fears the last bell. Mr. Wu will either kill him or skin him alive. He shudders at the thought. OH MY GOD, is he a homophobe?! I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm dead. Chanyeol chants in his head, with his eyes closed and his mouth pursed. He fails to hear the bell ringing and his classmates noise leaving the classroom.

 

"Mr. Park."

 

I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm de--

 

He opens his eyes widely, feeling something wet poking his cheeks. 

 

"I see that you're still alive." Mr. Wu looks at him weirdly but with amusement clear in his eyes.

 

Chanyeol nods, what was that wet thing?! ODG SOMEONE HELP ME HE'S GONNA SKIN ME ALIVE. 

 

"Are you okay?" Mr. Wu sees how pale his student is. Chanyeol doesn't answer. The latter realized everyone left already, It's just him and Mr. Wu. Fck fck fck fckfckkkk.

 

Mr. Wu sighs. "Mr. Park, I'm here to tell you that I won't tolerate your actions for confessing to me. Please don't do it again."

 

Chanyeol nods, then looks at the ground, fighting back the tears that wants to escape. He bites his lower lip to make it stop trembling. He tightens his grip on his pants. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

 

He then hears the door being closed gently. He closes his eyes and lets the tears fall softly down his cheeks. He fails to hear the soft click and a chair being moved.

 

"Hey, don't cry." Mr. Wu says with his gentle voice. Chanyeol looks up swiftly, ignoring the pain on his neck. 

 

"M-m-mr. Wu?!" Chanyeol forgets that he is still crying and snot is falling down his nose, and yes. He cries like a kid. Mr. Wu chuckles at how cute this kid gets. He takes his handkerchief and wipes Chanyeol's tears away (together with the snot).

 

"Just call me Kris."

 

Chanyeol can't help it. He stares wantonly at Kris (as he likes to call him), loving how Kris is sitting like a teenager. Kris is straddling the chair and he has his arms crossed on the backrest. He watches as Kris slowly lowers his head to rest it on his arms. 

 

"Say it."

 

Chanyeol blinks. "Uhm, what sir?"

 

"Say my name."

 

"I--"

 

"It's just Kris."

 

"K-k-k-k---"

 

"Cute."

 

"I am not!" Chanyeol huffs.

 

"That's not my name."

 

Chanyeol gulps, seeing a different side of his teacher makes him want to explode. I really really like him. 

 

"K-kriseu."

 

"Say it again."

 

"Kriseu."

 

"Again,"

 

"Kris--"

 

Kris lifts up Chanyeol's chin with his two fingers and softly places his lips on his student's lips. He distances himself slightly before smiling and kissing Chanyeol again. 

 

Chanyeol is still frozen in his seat. Eyes wide and mouth pursed. OMG IS MR. WU KISSING ME?!?!?!?!?!

 

Kris chuckles at Chanyeol's face. Gotta love this kid.

 

"Do you really like me?" Kris asks, going back to his previous position.

 

Chanyeol nods his head fervently. 

 

So cute. "Then, can you wait for three months?"

 

"Uhh-- what?"

 

"Can you wait for me for three months."

 

"Why?"

 

"My contract in this school finishes in three months and I," Kris clears his throat, "really want to try a relationship with you." 

 

Kris smiles softly at his student. He's gonna admit that he didn't look at Chanyeol like that before. But seeing him all flustered and panicked a while ago, something changed in his heart.

 

"O-of course I can wait. I'm graduating in three months too." Chanyeol explains.

 

"That's good. Tha-- It's perfect!" Kris exclaims. He then smirks at the younger one.

 

"Looks like we will be doing prohibited things for three months huh." Chanyeol can see the evil but playful glint in Kris' eyes.

 

--end--

 

word count: 808