Chapter 1

Love Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dayeon’s eyes fluttered open as the sun peeked through the window of her cloud home. She looked around her room and found her roommate, and also her best friend Hyeri. Hyeri had already earned her wings. Helping two people fall in love was not easy, especially if the person who the client wanted to end up with was already with someone else or they were in love with someone else. At least that’s what the other angels told Dayeon. Dayeon hadn't exactly completed her love mission, thus her not having wings. She sighed sadly at the thought of her empty . Oh how she’d been longing for the pink feathered wings that made you an official love angel.

 

There were three types of angels:

Love Angels have pink feathered wings and help people fall in love.

Wish Angels, the ones everyone knows about, have white feathered wings and helped grant wishes that you want so badly.

Death Angels have black feathered wings that greet people when they pass, kinda like the grim reaper.

 

Being an angel was a hard job, trainees everywhere, trying their best to get a job that will get them their wings. Dayeon grabbed her pillow and clutched it close to her body for a while before finally getting up to go to training. You were either working, hanging out at the hangout center (only if you have wings), or you were in training. That’s what Dayeon had to do. When you didn’t earn your wings yet, you had to go to training. One by one her fellow classmates would disappear the training center and earn their wings. Cupid, the leader of the love angels, was not a fool. He knows what people he matches us with, and it’s always with a reason. Apparently, Dayeon’s time hadn’t come yet, but she felt it was soon.

 

Hyeri finally woke up from her sleep, her eyes squinting at her surroundings. Blinking. Trying to adjust to the light. SHe rubbed her puffy eyes and spoke in a husky tone, “good morning Dayeon.”

 

Dayeon heard her echoing voice from the kitchen and smiled. “GOOD MORNING HYERI!” Her voice boomed through the house.

 

Hyeri’s nose perked up when she smelt burning. Her eyes shot open and she rocketed out the door of their room and right to where Dayeon was. As Hyeri predicted, Dayeon had burnt the food. Hyeri sighed and put a hand on her forehead. “Again?”

 

Dayeon let out a small chuckle and said in the smallest voice possible, “I’m sorry…”

 

 

Dayeon sat in her training class, her hand holding up her head as it was looking out the window, although her seat was the furthest away from it. She had no need to listen to what the teacher had to say, it was the same thing everyday. Maybe that’s why she wanted to get her wings so badly. So she can escape this place.

 

She felt a light thud on the side of her head and she turned around to find a piece of paper crumbled up on the floor. She scanned the room and saw the teacher wasn’t looking for he was writing something on the board, so Dayeon quickly grabbed it.

 

Dayeon pay atten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter