Three

I Love You

I'M BACK!!!! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT.

 

5 Years later.

TAEYEON POV

I feel my side is moving so i turn around and see my wife is got up.

"Where are you going?"

She turn to me, "I'm going to prepare breakfast and wake jiyeon up, this is her first day to go to school, so i hope everything is going well. 

"But it's 6:30 am, honey. It's too early for her." Said Taeyeon. I'm so lucky to have her...

"I know, but...." Taeyeon cut her off. "No, but. You should just relax and do like the others parents do, i will help, I'm her mom too, ok. So, come here and sleep a little bit." Taeyeon pat the bed beside her.

"Ok, but i will go take a shower first." And then Hana go to their bathroom to take a shower. 

"Aishhh..."

 END POV

After i take the shower, i put the new clothes and jeans. I wear my office attire. I look myself at the mirror and make up a little bit, after i satisfied with my look, i take a look at the watch on the wall and it's show 7:15 am.

", it's late." I go to Taeyeon to wake her up and ask her to wake jiyeon up.

"Taetae, wake up it's 7:15 and we're late, please wake jiyeon and i will prepare the breakfast, hurry up, ok." I leave Taeyeon and go to kitchen to prepare the breakfast for jiyeon. 

After 15 minutes there's still no voice, i go watch Taeyeon at my room and there she is still sleeping. I'm yelling at her. 

"Yah!!! Taeyeon i told you to wake her up not continue your sleeping, aishhh it's late already." I take the pillow beside her and hit her head.

"What the...., Why are you so noisy I'm try to sleep ok." She sit up and try open her eyes to see but her eyes still sleepy. Shen then rub her eyes and open her eyes and to see just the room no seen her wife.

She got up and go take a shower.

HANA POV

"Jiyeon wake up, it's your first day to go to school." Her first day at kindergarten i hope she will be ok. Hana pat jiyeon shoulder slowly.

Jiyeon open her eyes, and she smile. "I'm awake, thank you mommy." (i prefer jiyeon call both her mom is mommy and omma); She get up and kiss her cheeks. 

"I'll be at the kitchen, ok and i already put your clothes at the closet." She nodded and go to bathroom, I leave and go to kitchen and see taeyeon making a coffee. When she see me she smile at me and continue do her things. I smile back and just go at the table. After Taeyeon done, she take a cup fill with the coffee and brought to me.

"Thanks." I took a sip slowly because it's hot. "It's delicious, thanks again."

Taeyeon walk closer to me and then suddenly she sit at my lap and put both her hands at my neck and kiss me at my lips and cheeks. After she pull aways she look at me. "I'm sorry, i forgot to wake her up, I'm really tired, you know i just back from my concert." She put her palm at my cheek and then kiss at my jaw. 

I look at her, and smile. "Yeah, i understand. I'm sorry too for yelling at you and hit you with pillow." I peck her lips. "But, i hope tomorrow you wake up early i don't want to be like this morning." She hug me and nuzzle her head at my neck and kiss it. 

"Yes, I'm promise and I'll set my alarm." When she try to kiss my lips and there's she go my little taetae run at kitchen.

"Omma, mommy I'm done." She run to us with the big smile. Taeyeon got up from my lap and she go to jiyeon and put her at the chair. So, taeyeon sit beside jiyeon. "Are you ready to go to school, honey."

"Of course, I'm ready omma, i can't wait." 

I smile at both of them, "ok, jiyeon eat your food now after that mommy and omma will send you at the school." 

"Ok mommy."

END POV

skip at school

"Alright honey, here we are at your school." Said Taeyeon. 

"Make sure you listen to your teacher and do be naughty, okay."

"Of course, she will listen to her teacher, she just like me, taetae." Taeyeon glare at her wife.

"Says who.'

"Me, Lee Hana." I smirk at taeyeon.

"Ehemm, alright omma mommy, i go. Jiyeon go at the front and kiss both her mom.

"Ok, honey. Remember what i said ok, omma and mommy love you." Jiyeon got out and wave at them. 

"Love you too, bye."

And then jiyeon enter her school. 

"I can't believe she already grow up, it's so fast. I feel like yesterday she just got out from my tummy." Taeyeon fake a cry.

"Me too, and i think jiyeon ready to have another sister or brother, right taetae." Taeyeon hit her head at the back.

"Hey, what i have done." Hana look at taeyeon. There on the way to their house. 

"Nothing, and i think it's your turn to carry the baby, it's fair ok." Taeyeon smile at her wife. 

Hana just silent the whole time until the car stopped at the front of their house.

"Ok, bye bye. Love you and I'm late to the office." Hana kiss taeyeon cheek.

"Hello, are you hear what i have just say." Taeyeon look at Hana.

"Yes, I'm hear. Ok, look baby, I'm just scared ok and not ready i hope you understand and carry the baby, ok.

"Yes i understand, but you know i'm busy with singing and you know this year i have a lot concert, i don't say this year that we have the baby but maybe in the future. Ok. I love you." She kiss her lips and got out from the car.

"I love you too, and taeyeon i think i will carry the baby." Taeyeon smile at her. And then Hana go to work, she think she will try to carry the baby. 

 

 

                                        THE END

I hope you like it and I'm sorry for the late. I just got the idea. Because I'm busy with my intern so today I'm not busy and here this is the last chapter.

 

​​​​