Know Your Rank

High School Rivals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 - Know Your Rank

 

"Yo, let's go." Jiyong urged, shoving his hands in his pockets. His fingers touched the diamond studs in his ears delicately out of habit before grabbing his cellphone off his desk. It was time for lunch.

Big Bang walked the halls in the order of their rank with their heads held high with power. Power they knew they had over this school and the people within the walls. Nodding once to a tall busty brunette that stood among the hopeful girls that lined the halls to the cafeteria, he watched with sadistic humor as she squealed with delight before running to him and kissed him on the cheek. Jiyong placed his arm around his toy for the day and smirked. This was too easy.

Seungri did the same thing as Jiyong but always waited for him to pick first since he was out-ranked. Girls lined up everyday and flaunted everything they had to offer just for a chance to have one of the Big Bang boys arm around them for a day. Though not all of them relinquished in the attention. Taeyang has a girlfriend, Daesung's didn’t seem interested in anything but his laptop for companionship, Dony and Deuk didn't even take a second look at the girls, and TOP simply scared the out of any girl that ever approached him with his cold aura. But it's not like the trashier of the girls still didn't try with TOP, he was the richest of them all.

They arrived at the school's large typical high school cafeteria but here, it reeked of money and wealth, 5-star dishes were served daily, there were waitresses and butlers serving the teens, built in lap tops and t.v.'s were available in the lounge area and classical music was set in the background. Gracefully walking to where their vacant table was; dead center among the rest, no one dared to sit there, it was Big Bang’s turf and everyone knew this.

Once settled down at the large wooden oak lunch table, chatter and jokes lifted the atmosphere as everyone enjoyed their lunch and caught up on gossip about who got a nose job over the summer. Jiyong and his new toy that he didn't bother learning the name of were already trying to eat each others faces as the brunette sat snuggly in his lap. TOP sat beside his red head friend with his arms crossed in front of him and eyes closed but those dark orbs snapped open once he felt hands on his being. The of a brunette that was face with Jiyong was staring at him and her hands were groping at his broad shoulders. Scowling darkly at her, it got him the favored reaction as she quickly pulled back her long violating fingers off his being and snapped her eyes shut. He made a face of disgust seeing them faces and looked away.

 Many girls had thrown themselves at him today that closing his eyes while walking down the halls with his gang was better than seeing their layers of make-up. Lola and her little clique usually sat at the other end of their table but currently the space was unoccupied, that, TOP was glad of. The girl thought that she owned him or something, she made sure that no other girl would date him but that didn't stop them from throwing their scantily clad bodies at his feet. He didn't really acknowledge Lola’s existence and he didn't have any classes with her so it wasn't that bad but it was when she thought she had the right to touch him…now he wasn't the type of guy to hit woman but…damn did he want to shake the out of her. TOP's musing were interrupted as he remained inattentive but in reality he was listening to every single word once that flirty smooth voice met his ears, the voice of the new red haired vixen.

"Hey Chaerin, Bom." Taeyang greeted the two girls he met in homeroom as he spotted them.

Chaerin and Bom stopped by his table as their group remained walking pass them. They moved to sit at an empty table a few tables to the right of theirs. Taeyang caught the eye of a big tall black haired guy walking with them, his face was scowling and his hands shoved deep in his pockets. He huffed and looked away as another guy Taeyang didn’t recognized throw his arm around his shoulders and whispered something. There was a tense moment where both gangs were sizing each other up. They all were obviously new students as well since he never saw them for the last three years he had been attending the Victory High. They also carried themselves differently than the preppy and rich kids here.  

Bom smirked and nodded to him once, she had a bottle of pop and an ear of corn in the other hand.

"Oi Taeyang, what the is with this bull they feed us? I swear that fungus infested egg-sandwich winked at me." was Chaerin's reply to his greeting, handing off her try to Minzy as she walked pass her. Her sassy disgust caused laughter to spring from Seungri and a ghost of a smirk from the twins. Taeyang chuckled lightly as he offered some chips he bought on the way to the table which they gladly snatched a few.

"Did you all move together or what? You got a group together quick." Seungri asked curiously. His girl-toy went to fetch him some food so he was free to let his eyes roam over the lush bodies of the new girls.

"Yeah, all of our crew moved at once…aren’t you the one that was laughing at my girl Minzy?" Bom answered vaguely about their group but changed the subject expertly.

Once Bom talked, Chaerin noticed from the corner of her line of vision that Jiyong had pushed the girl he previously had his tongue down off his lap, said some words and saw her comply like a good little lap dog. He then wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and then tried to look as casual as possible. This had all been amusing to watch since he seemed flustered at their sudden appearance but she couldn't ignore the spark of disappointment that raked her body for a nano-second.

That was weird, Chaerin thought to herself, mentally shaking that head.

"I'm Seungri and we were just joking around! Don't get your in a bunch now. You know…you're pretty y in that skirt." he grinned arrogantly as his eyes roamed Bom’s body once again. Before she could tell him to go shove his small in a bender or she would do it for him free of charge, Jiyong knocked him good once on the head.

"Back off Bom, horndog." Jiyong threatened but then smiled his trade mark smile known to melt girls…except these two exceptions. But he would soon fix that problem. He trained his eyes on the bemused blonde with the cat eyes, there was something about the way she carried herself that caught his attention.

"Jeez hyung! That hurt like a . How bout you, cutie?" Seungri recovered quickly as he spotted her blonde haired friend and smiled lecherously as he roamed her body with his erted eyes, his simple one-track mind forgetting all about this morning when she had pinned him to the floor with one boot and almost broke his arm.

Chaerin spoke slowly and calmly like he was a two year old but her tone held a definite promise, "Look at me like that again, and I'll make it physically impossible for you to bear children. You would think a person would learn his lesson after what I did to you this morning."

The guys at the table flinched at her threat even TOP and Daesung looked up with wide eyes, it was dealing with guys and their most treasured possession and that went deep. Seungri went a few shades paler but then wiggled his eyebrows at the short girl to seem that he was unfaz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter