Chapter 1

The Nanny and Two Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri was standing in front of the entrance of a luxury apartment building in the Gangnam area, still in between believing and not believing with the job he would be doing right now.

"!" Seungri then remembered the incident one week ago where it all happened.

#Flash back

"So all of Grandpa’s wealth will not be mine?" Seungri said in an arrogant tone to his family’s lawyer who was accustomed to handle the case when he was in trouble.

Seungri was the only grandchild of a chaebol family in Korea. He was very loved by both of his parents and also his grandfather, whatever he wished for, will certainly be fulfilled by his parents and his grandfather, and that was what turned him to be lazy and just having fun. After his parents passed away, he rarely came home to meet his grandfather, he would spend his time drinking at the club and playing with women. He also sometimes fought with other clubs’  visitors and could be arrested but the lawyer would always help him out. His grandfather was furious beyond the limits with Seungri’s attitude , but he also didn't have the heart to scold Seungri so he just advised him instead.. Seungri thought he didn't need that advice and just walked away, he never thought that it was the last time he could meet his grandfather that was always so fond of him.

"I'm sorry but all of the wealth of Grandpa Lee will be channeled to the foundation he used to  run, and some other foundations that he knew." The family lawyer named Choi Seunghyun explained.

Choi Seunghyun was the new Lee’s family lawyer who replaced his father’s role earlier. Seunghyun was already considered as a grandson by Seungri’s grandfather because he had always took the time to meet him, he was also like a big brother to Seungri because he had always been together with Seungri since their childhood.

"What do you mean? Grandpa gave all of the wealth to the foundations? Are you kidding?" Seungri was angry with Seunghyun’s statement.

"I'm not joking about it. Grandpa Lee was disappointed with your behavior of spending money without even working. He didn't want the money that he painstakingly accumulated be wasted by your ignorance." Seunghyun explained again, a little angry.

Seungri was silent after hearing Seunghyun’s words. "What about the company? Grandpa’s stock and my stocks?" Seungri asked, wondering if he still had the opportunity to inherit his grandfather‘s wealth even just a little bit.

"Sorry the stock will be given to all employees who have dedicated their lives to the company, including your stock."

"What? It's impossible, how can grandpa not give me even a single penny from his wealth? What about the house? He didn't want me to be homeless and hungry did he?" Seungri was feeling anxious that his home would also be taken.

"You have to get out of the house within one week, you are only allowed to bring your clothes. Sorry but you have to give your car keys to me. Oh your apartment was already emptied when you went to Paris with your friends before and it was the last time for you to use

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter