Final

I'm sorry

 

If you know what game chanchan is talking about i ll love u forever
 
 
-----
 
“And if you choose the other option she gets totally mad at you and you end up going through the rival romance, I mean, it’s cool and dynamic and different but it makes me feel bad that they love-hate me so I always go for friendship romance, I waste a looong time searching for every gift and reloading to choose the right dialogs but its worth it!"
“There’s no way these finger prints are from him…"
“Well, look at the name in the screen, they are from him."
“But that could only mean one thing…"
“Also you need to have extra care when choosing the dialogs at the end of the game, it took me plenty of reloads to get the ending I wanted-"
“This can only mean the killer is-"
“The ending was sooo sad though, there was no real closure like the first one, everyone just escapes and you leave with the one that you chose to romance and-"
“YAH!"
The loud scream that escaped Bobby’s mouth left the younger frozen in his spot with his mouth open, just looking with big shocked eyes at his hyung that was now looking at him with anger shown clearly on his face.
“I’ve been trying to watch this show and you just keep talking, like jesus ing christ shut the up!” He stood up and reached for the control that was on the floor. “I just missed the most important part, ing . I don’t care a single bit about your stupid game.” He sat on the couch again making Chanwoo flinch back a little, feeling like his heart was getting squeezed on his chest as his lips quivered and his eyes watered. He didn’t answer, he just sat there looking at the new channel his hyung was watching but not really concentrating on what they were saying, he was too busy trying to hold the tears from falling. He wanted to say he’s sorry but if he opened his mouth to say something, he was one hundred percent sure his voice would crack pathetically and all of his tears would fall.
A couple of minutes passed, no more than two or three, when Bobby started to realize what he just did. He’s still pissed off, he has tried to watch that episode for a week now but never actually finished it, and right in the moment when the killer was announced Chanwoo had to just keep talking to him about that nerd game he likes. But… yelling at him wasn’t right. Bobby carefully side eyed the younger trying to see if he was somewhat affected because he got yelled at. And he indeed was, lips pressed against each other tightly as he stared at the screen not really concentrated on anything trying extremely hard not to blink much.
‘, he’s trying not to cry…'
Bobby felt the guilt hit him straight in the guts with a horrible strength as he started to panic internally, he ed up.
‘, what do I do, what do I do?!’ Jiwon didn’t want to be obvious about it but he also didn’t want to make the younger cry. He quickly tried thinking about something.
‘Maybe if I pretend I want to drink some tea and I offer him some? Yeah, that!'
Bobby stood up slowly, he was slightly shocked when he saw Chanwoo flinch, getting off the couch too and walking to the hallway and entering the bathroom.
‘, , .’ He ran both of his hands through his hair, walking in short circles thinking of what to do. This is all his fault and he has to make it better. Walking towards the bathroom door he knocks on it lightly and tries to make his voice as clear as he can.
“I’m gonna make some tea, do you want a cup?” He bit his lip right after, maybe he made it sound too cold?, he’s usually more expresive with the younger but right now he doesn’t know how to act right!
“No, thanks.” He hears the soft voice of the younger, Gosh at least his voice was clear and that means he’s not crying- yet. So he hurries to the kitchen and puts the water to boil in fast moves as he makes two cups of tea anyways, he chooses green tea with mint for the younger as he knows that’s his favorite. The door of the bathroom unlocks and he can’t help but look in that direction, seeing the younger with his eyes a little watery meaning he’s still holding back tears, he walks to the couch and sits again, placing both of his legs on it and pulling his knees to his chest.
The water is already boiled and Bobby quickly finishes the cups of tea, putting three spoons of sugar for the younger and one for himself. He walked over to the couch and sat down, reaching his hand with the green tea towards the younger who avoided eye contact and looked confused at the tea.
“I said I didn’t want any…"
“Oh? I heard you say ‘thanks’” He lied, pushing the cup onto the younger’s hands. The latter accepted it, but again didn’t reply anything, knowing his voice would betray him if he did. Placing the cup on top of one of his knees, he started blowing the steam.
‘Okay, what next?’ His brain started working at maximum capacity, thinking of all the possibilities that could get the younger to lighten up. He thought about apologizing, but he honestly didn’t know how to do that, it’s already been like ten minutes, how do you apologize after so long, it would be awkward as . So he thought of something else, he needed to seem as relaxed as he could, so he opened his mouth and called for Chanwoo.
“Hey, why are you so far away?” He shamelessly- or pretending to be- moved towards the younger until their arms were touching, Chanwoo turning every second more into a little ball and further away from his hyung.
But even this wasn’t enough, actually it probably made it worse for the younger, he was literally seconds away from crying his eyes out and now he was pressed against Bobby when the only thing he wanted to do was lock himself up in his room and cry, but he also didn’t want to be too obvious that’s why he went back to the couch. Swallowing the bump on his throat he tried taking a sip, but as soon as he opened his lips, they trembled, so he quickly closed them again. This didn’t go unnoticed by Bobby, who was watchng everything from the corner of his eyes, he couldn’t take it anymore and placed his cup on the floor.
“Chanwoo-ah I’m sorry I didn’t mean to yell at you I don’t think your game is stupid I like it when you talk to me and don’t stop because it’s really cute but I don’t know what came to me please I’m so sorry.” He said all that with one breath, and he was not even able to finish when Chanwoo started crying. “Please, I-I’m sorry, Chanwoo-ah, don’t cry…” The younger pressed his cup to his chest and just kept crying, even as Bobby wrapped his hands around him and started whispering comforting words.
“I’m sorry, hyung.” Bobby felt as he was punched again but even harder, the younger sounded so horribly sad and hurt, the tears just kept flowing as he was trying to contain his sobs but only causing them to escape sometimes making it sound even worse, as he hiccuped and kept repeating he was sorry.
“Shhh, Chanwoo, it’s fine… it was my fault. Baby, please.” That last sentence was finally able to get a small reaction from the younger, he pressed himself closer to Bobby, still holding tightly his cup and trying hard not to spill it. Bobby noticed how Chanwoo reacted to him sweet calling him, so he kept it up half jokingly. “Baby, my sunshine, the softest petal, my little muffin, my cupcake.” Chanwoo chuckled at that in between his sobs. “Have a little of the tea, it will calm you down.” The maknae first tried cleaning his nose with his sleeve- Bobby made a disgusted face and Chanwoo was laughing again- he then smelled it, the nice relaxing scent of his favorite tea. He took a short sip, loving the soft taste of mint that lasted in his tongue. “I’m sorry.” Chanwoo sniffled and took another sip, still refusing to look at his hyung. Bobby wasn’t even controlling his own body when he started leaning in to the younger, still hugging him tight he was just centimeters from his face, the smell of mint was so relaxing he just felt like staying like this forever. “Chanwoo-ah, you know I love you right."
Chanwoo slowly lifted his gaze towards his hyung, shy eyes looking if what he was saying was true, and when he found what he was looking for, he gazed down again, feeling his cheeks tinted red.
“Because I do.” A soft familiar hand held Chanwoo’s chin up, meeting the sharp eyes of his hyung he felt like his stomach was shrinking and his hands started to sweat and his body became an irresponsive mess. “Please forgive me.” Bobby was leaning slowly, enjoying the conflicted look on the maknae’s face, in a second their lips had met and Bobby could smell the mint coming from Chanwoo’s mouth and it was so intoxicating finally being able to touch these lips, but now what he wanted was to taste them. The elder backed away a little, not wanting to scare his precious maknae, who looked like he needed the air with urgency, having his face all flushed all the way to his ears, lips and hands shaking lightly and avoiding eye contact completely. Gosh, this kid is so endearingly awkward, Jiwon thought. “Did you not like it?” He asked with a smile.
“N-no, I mean- yes...?” He shut himself up by pulling the cup close to his face trying to hide his embarrassment, Bobby laughed out loud only making it worse. Chanwoo decided to take another sip to try and calm himself down, and as soon as his lips detached from the cup he was attacked again by Bobby. This time he felt a tongue in his lips trying to enter his mouth, he got so embarrassed he gasped and accidentely provided access to Bobby’s playful tongue, who quickly started exploring his whole cavity while and nibbling on his lip. Chanwoo was a pretty unexperienced when it came to kissing- or romantic interactions in general- so he didn’t know how to respond to Jiwon’s passionate kisses, he became a little scared, scared of his own body so he tried pushing his hyung off. “W-wait…”
At the sound of those words Bobby backed away immediately.
“Sorry, I got… a little carried away there."
“Yeah…” He whispered, looking down at his cup. “But I don’t mind if you go slower…"
Jiwon couldn’t help but smile at those words, embracing Chanwoo once again and pulling him close.
“So am I forgiven? I won’t do it again, I swear I’m so sorry.” He pressed his nose to the maknae’s cheek, making him smile.
“Yeah, but don’t make me cry again, you hyung…” Angling his face a little, he pecked Bobby’s lips sweetly, still looking shy and awkward, but hey, he was trying.
“I promise. So why don’t you keep telling me about your game?” He reluctantly separated from Chanwoo, but only to reach the remote control and turn the tv off then immediately went back to hugging his little bear like his life depended on it. The younger was considering it, still looking down at his cup, cheeks never once came back to his natural colour but nevertheless he nodded.
“Okay…” Bobby was waiting patiently for the younger to start talking, but when he finally did, it was not what Jiwon was expecting. “So are we like… boyfriends?"
“Do you want us to be?"
“Do… you?” The way the younger’s voice raised cutely when he finished the sentece was enough for Jiwon to remember why he loved this kid so much, he tried so hard at everything, trying to mantain his voice so Bobby wouldn’t notice he was extremely nervous, just as he tried as hard when it came to practicing and performing and interacting with the members even when things were tense at first. Bobby smiled widely, pressing his lips against Chanwoo’s cheek, making the skin go up to his eyes all squishy and making Chanwoo pout, only making things cuter.
“I would like that, yeah.” A soft but noticeable sigh left the maknae’s mouth like he had been holding his breath all this time, he snuggled in closer to his hyung.
“So… where was I before you decided to be a ?” Bobby pinched his boyfriend's chubby cheeks while chuckling. “Oh right, you finish the game and instead of the ending from the first game where you get to talk to all of your companions and decide what you want to do, you just leave with the one you chose as your partner and get separated from your other friends, it’s really sad."
“Uh huh. And how many endings are there?” Bobby continued asking while the younger happily chatted about one of his favorite games while resting on his hyung, moving his hands while explaining battle movements and making his signature pointy mouth when he’s talking.
‘God, I love this kid so much.’
 
------
 
Sometimes im really conflicted while writing chanwoo when it comes to situations like this, both getting yelled at or scolded and romantic interaction. LIKE!!!!!?????? i always start thinking well he’s a strong boy, he likes to tease and doesnt like showing his emotions much, but then after i saw that thing where bobby said he scolded chanwoo and he cried i just… i think he is really sensitive too, like maybe he wouldnt have cried if the person scolding him was someone else but he cares about what bobby thinks and chanwoo has gone through so much and he needs that validation from someone he admires AND JUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO EMOTIONAL OVER JUNG CHANWOO PLEASE LOVE THIS KID A LOT OK?????? OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
also i think he is a huge ing nerd and would get super flustered when kissing besides we kno bobby is a ing hot we KNOW IT so yeah this happened (also my first kiss was something like this, like………………………… i was so red i thought i was gonna die right there i was shaking so much im such a ing nerd…..) 
ANYWAYS!!!!! add me on snapchat :^) @culodeldiablo (i have a ton of social media just ask me)
i love yall nerds