We'll Always Be Together

The Fangs That Changed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'My future, what I'm going to do in it. My mother, my right arm that was hit. That was three nights ago, and...' I thought as I stare into space towards the sky. I'm currently lying down on the floor of the rooftop. No one comes to this place. Even my classmates thinks it's too creepy to go. But this is my secret sanctuary. Nobody knew where I hang out during breaks and lunch. Only me and my best friend knew about this place. My bestfriend. I continued to stare into space until I felt someone's shadow covering the sunlight. I look up and saw her. My bestfriend Moonbyul.

"Hey unnie, let's get going soon," she said tucking her blonde stray hair behind her ear. She still stares at me waiting for a response.

"Byul-ah... I said you could go first," I said as I sat up. She only nodded and sat beside me.

"Well yeah but I thought you'd get lonely," she answered showing her infamous smirk. I blushed and looked away.

"Uh... Well... I am but..." I stuttered as I'm trying to look away from her gaze. I can feel myself buring up. I mean, who wouldn't stare at such beauty? I love Moonbyul. Her blonde hair that compliments her pale skin. It's like it can shine under a moonlight full of stars, just like her name. And her red lips look beautiful against them. 'Red...' I thought.

"Unnie?" she called me bringing me back into realization.

"Say Byul-ah, have you heard that rumor?" I asked out of the blue. I could tell she was confused by my question but she seemed interested so she ask me back.

"Rumor?" I nodded as I get into the story.

"They say three days ago, in an alley on 5th street, the corpse of a woman whose blood had been drawn out was found." I look at her reaction and she seems she doesn't believe it.

"Hey, I don't like stories like that. You know I can't stand scary things like that, right?" she said.

"I see," I responded as I look down to my feet.

"More importantly, have you decided what you're going to do after graduating, unnie?" she asked while looking at me. Graduating? Oh right, we're already in our final year? Wow, time sure goes by huh. 'I wonder what should I do after graduating?,' I thought.

"After graduating huh? I don't really know but..." I paused to think of a right answer. I really don't know what to do after graduating. I mean, I don't have an ambition to begin with. 

"First of all, I'd like to move out of my house. I haven't decided what I'd do after that," I said then shrugged my shoulders. Well, I think it's better to move out of the house rather than living with my oh-so-loving mother who gave me a bruise on my right arm.

"Then what about us going on a trip together? You and I, just the two of us!" she suggested. Well, that doesn't seem a bad idea. But where?

"A trip? Where would we go?" I asked her. I can see the twinkling on her eyes as she answered.

"We could go anywhere!" That made me smile. By only looking at her happy face makes me smile enough. Moonbyul always keeps me company and laughs with me. It makes me really happy.

"Hey, are you listening, unnie?!"

"Eh?" I back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter