fin.

whip

Kim Sejong is not whipped for Kim Nayoung.

She is not and will never be whipped- omg her smile. take me, nayoung! take me.

She mentally slaps herself. Focus, Sejong. Foc- OMG! OMG! is she smiling? her smile is much better than the sun. she is such an offensive person.

How does she know that her smile is her freakin' weakness?

Is she a thief on her past life? She totally stole her heart but its okay if she doesn't want to give it back.

take it, nayoung, it's all yours. i volunteer.

Damn it, Sejong get your head straig- maybe waking up with little nayoungs' running around the house and kissing her cheeks is not that bad and, and turning on your bed to see a drooling kim nayoung is-

"Kim Sejong to earth." a snap of finger of Heehyun interupts her lovely lovely thoughts of her future soon-to-be groom, Kim Nayoung.

"Yes? No? Maybe? What?"

"Are you even listening?"

She radiates her signature smile, secretly glacing at Mina signalling for help but got completely ignore as she continue her business with Sohye. She really is a spawn of satan.

Then Soyeon pops out of nowhere, putting an arm around Somi (who suddenly turns into a rotten tomato). "or she is busy daydreaming about-" her lips pointing at the person on the other table. All heads turn and she can only palms her face. They're being so sooooo obvious.

Yay! This is Friendship Goals.

She repeatedly taps the table for their attention. "I told you-" sighs. sorry, baby boo. "-I don't like Kim Nayoung." All she can hear is silence, no boos' from Heehyun. She slowly tilts her head and there standing in front of her, her baby Kim Nayoung with arm cross. 

Why is it suddenly hot in here? OMG! don't look at me like that!

Then the , Heehyun dramatically gasps. "Why would you hate a lovable and kind person." her eyes on Chaeyeon. maybe chungha is right, that picking her friends carefully is really really important. she glances at Doyeon who is busy flirting with the cutie emo, Yoojung.

Curses.

The side-effects of being whip.

Then at that very important moment her eyes land on Im Nayoung - The person she trust the most, The person who will save her unlike those thirsty hoes. Im Nayoung - her saviour, her salvation, her s- or maybe not.

"On behalf of Kim Sejong, I apologize." 

Then her eyes widen in horror cause in that very moment Sohye opens . "Sejong unnie doesn't like you-" she is holding her breath. sohye, please please don't tell something stupid.

but meh.

"because unnie loves you to the point she wants to see little nayoungs, though i want to see little sejongs too and the both of you living at the countryside listening to the music 'grow old with you'.

She loves Kim Sohye and she cares for her and the fact that she reminds her of 'the simpsons' is a bonus but this time she just wants to grab the fork, stab her and let Heehyun and Doyeon eat her corpse (not Im Nayoung she is purely a half-angel and a half-buddha, too precious). Horrified gasps are heard inside the cafeteria. Did Sohye say that to loud? even Insung who is oh baby why you far away from them is gasping in shock.

She glances at Nayoung one more time. sorry, baby. "Look, this is just a one huge misunderstanding. Idiots keep on insisting that I like you in a romantic way so being a model student that I am I said: "I told you," a pause. "I don't like Kim Nayoung." Forgive me, baby I still love you. "..then after that you're there."

Finally understanding the situation, Nayoung nods her head before finally turning on her heels, leaving.

"You in' Thirsty es." she shots them a deathly glare. Heehyun is busy fiddling with her phone, Doyeon finds her nail interesting and Nayoung (probably feeling guilty) is avoiding eye contact and Sohye is spacing out, again, completely ignoring all the love lines Mina is telling her. Devil deserves it.

"Better move, Lover Girl. Suhyun is a hotdog and you're still an egg." 

well true, this past day (after stalking her for like everyday(?)) Suhyun is always beside her, clinging on her like a mothamuffin koala and how they display their skinships and pdas' (public display of abnormality for sejong) in the hallway is a sore in her eyes and ache in her heart.

-

Dani's useful advice keeps repeating in her mind and here she is inside the library, sitting on the corner near the window, head resting on a book she randomly pick, her face facing the well.

How can she marry her now? When the memories from yesterday ruins her 0% chance of having little Nayoungs' around.

"Can I sit with you?" and this freakin' person is ruining her dramatic moment. She is busy imitating those sad korean music videos. No, it. Can't you see I'm busy doing my 'In the same place' music video right now. shoo.

But she can't tell that, can she? so being the kind human she is, she asks her. "Is there no other vacant sit?" she didn't move, face still facing the wall.

"Unfortunately ... There is none."

"Sure, Go on."

She hears the chair being pull, A pen rolling on the table before the person sits on the chair comfortably. "Why are you facing the wall?" she heard her chuckle. Hearing her voice for the first time, the person is a she.

"Don't mind me. I, I'm just thinking about my life decisions and how it will affect me."

"Life problems?" 

"Sorta, The most important stage of my life is in stake because of my friends."

"That bad? What happen?" She frowns. This lady is being pushy and all though they only met once.

"Just a pro tip to survive life 101: Never trust your friends, they will tickle your back."

"Uhm .. It's suppose to stab your back not tickle."

"Who cares? so going back to pro tip how to survive life 101: Never trust someone with the name Ki Heehyun or Kim Doyeon and Kim Sohye."

"Heehyun seems cool, Doyeon is pretty and on the the Sohye part, I agree."

She scoffs. "Yeah, They just ruined my future. My chance of marrying Nayoung-" she slams the table, sighing. "No more little Nayoungs."

"A what?"

"Little Nayoungs."

"Li, Little Na, Nayoungs," her voice sounds frightened. "..you mean Im Nayoung or-"

"Kim , Kim , Kim."

Silence, that ends their conversations.

She shifted her head, not even glancing at the stranger in front of her though she saw a tip of her hair.

At that very moment, standing on the main door are her life ruiner: Cathy and Doyeon, their gazes landing on the stranger sitting in front of her then they both whisper something.

She breaks the silence, still translating what those mothamuffins are whispering.

"Wanna know what's weirder than Sohye?"

"What?"

"The fact that I'm telling you that U want little nayoungs and I'm not even glancing at you." she chuckles dryly. Why is it suddenly awkward? Why is it hard for her to breath? and Why is she suddenly feeling nervous and butterflies. "Y, You're not Kim Nayoung, right? You're just a random student who loves to study, right?"

Again, Silence.

She squints her eyes, trying hard to read their mouth.

You

Are

Totally

Whipped

For

s h i t

Kim Nayoung

Her eyes widen, Her face turning crimson red.

Save me

But being the devil they are, they left her, laughing like an evil villian or like those korean drama antagonist who likes to make those protaganist suffer. Wow! Is this is parody of that teen drama- what's the title again? Boys over Curl hairs? 

She sinks in her sit. "Can you hear that?" she swiftly grab her things, trying not to make eye contact.

"Hear what?"

"Mother nature. Mother nature is calling. so, so if you'll excuse me-" she trips, getting ready to fall down and laugh at but an arm sneaks its way on her waist, pulling her a little closer until their faces are only inches away. she made a mental note to thank that table later.

Her hair smells like jasmine and coconuts and her breath smells like mint making her dizzy but in a good way.

"So after doing little nayoungs, when do you plan to do little sejongs because y'know its kinda unfair." and that made her blush furiously, the way she whispers on her ear is husky and ...y.

Warning! Warning! Danger! Danger! Hormone exploding! I repeat, Hormone exploding.

She bites her bottom lip, shyly looking at her."I, uh .." then her stomach growls. Way to ruin the mood, in' intestines. 

"Mother nature?"

"Mother nature."