Blind Date

Hex's Curse
Please log in to read the full chapter

|A/N: This is actually Chapter 2 of another unfinished story. But this seems better as a one-shot.|

 Blind Date (Song Mino × OC)

 

The first time they met was an accident. Mino was sitting in the kinda uncomfortable chair in a diner called simply Delights. There wasn't anything really delightful about it though. The chairs looks plush but when you sit on them, they were actually really thin, the stuffings were worn and the fabric has become scratchy after years. The tables were wobbling, the food were really just average, and the waiters were actually quite rude even with their pretty faces.

He has been waiting for almost an hour in this undelighful place. He promised his friend he wouldn't leave and wait for his blind date to arrive. Mino owed him that much after trashing Jiho's dorm room the previous week after a rare night out with his clique.

So here he is, in a light blue shirt and dark blue jeans waiting for a blind date that might have lost her way to this place. Mino was bored. He had just recently lost his phone and now he has no way to relieve his boredom. So he just people-watched.

He was doing just that when he noticed a girl in school uniform who seemed to be lost, entering the diner.

Did Jiho say how old she was supposed to be? This one is in high school. Though her face looks older than that. Quite pretty. But nah. I'm not going to have any girlfriend anytime soon. Imma study first. Then get a job. Then maybe get married. I don't need girls. I don't want any children.

And barely a second after he finished those thoughts, as the girl turns around looking around the diner, the lights flashing onto her dark red hair, a confused little frown on the perfect eyebrows, he felt his breath catch because somehow she looks a little ethereal.

But this one is really pretty. She's kinda cute looking so lost. What

Please log in to read the full chapter