Sequel~

Ireland

Mark couldn't concentrate during the lesson. I mean... Jinyoung likes him, too!!

And once this hour finished... Will they maybe kiss? Will Mark finally know how it feels to have Jinyoung's lips on his? But who of them will start the kiss? Maybe he should do that... After all Jinyoung already kissed him a few minutes ago, or not?

But he didn't know how to do this... Mark knew that if he has Jinyoung's face too close to his, especially after what they said to each other, he couldn't think properly. Even now it was hard to him to stay calm at his seat!!

"MARK!"

Someone shouted, bringing Mark to the reality.

The boy noticed that all his classmates were staring at him (and Jinyoung's smirk didn't go unnoticed). He felt embarrassed because everyone noticed that he wasn't listening to the lesson...

"Ye-yes?"

"Are you OK? I called your name for four times and you didn't reply." The teacher said. "Maybe you should go out to take a walk and rinse your face."

Mark thought that it wasn't a bad idea: some fresh water would definitely help hiding the blush on his cheeks.

So, he stood up and went to the only bathroom he knew in that school: the one at the café.

When he arrived he washed his face plently with water, unavoidably splashing some on his clothes.

He looked up to see his reflection in the mirror placed in front of the sink, and he almost had a heart attack when he saw that Jinyoung was behind him.

Mark turned around, with a hand on his heart, which was beating very fast. "You scared me..."

"Just shut up and kiss me."

"W-what?" Mark was taken by surprise.

"I know for sure that you were thinking about this during the lesson, now kiss me so you'll be able to concentrate when we come back."

"U-uhm..." Mark reluctantly got closer to Jinyoung's face, slowly closing the gap that was separating them. Anyway he didn't has the courage to kiss the younger's lips, so the kiss landed somewhere lower... Maybe on his chin, but Mark wasn't sure because he had his eyes closed.

He remained attacked at Jinyoung's chin for few seconds and when the older pulled away, the younger started to laugh.

"You have a very bad aim, Mark."

After saying that, his hand made his way to Mark's cheek, and his lips toward the older's.

Mark stood still, he wasn't nervous anymore, he was quite relaxed... Relaxed by the way Jinyoung's lips moved softly against his, is all of this really happening? To give himself an answer, Mark opened his eyes and he was welcomed by one of the most beautiful sights he has ever seen: Jinyoung's face was so close to his one, they have never been so close, and the blush on the younger's cheeks gave to all of this a sweet atmosphere, as if it wasn't already sweet enough...

After staring for a while (he would like to stare even more, but he was scared that Jinyoung would stop kiss him since he wasn't responding), Mark closed his eyes and he leaned into the kiss, too. His hands found their way to the younger's waist, holding him softly.

Their first kiss was quite long, none of them wanted to stop. But they eventually did because they couldn't just kiss forever.

After pulling back they watched in each other eyes and the blush, already present on their cheeks, got deeper. But the both of them were smiling and they were still in each other arms.

"So... Am I your boyfriend now?" Mark asked, breaking the comfortable silence.

Jinyoung pretended to think about it and said: "I don't know... I'm not sure if I want a boyfriend who doesn't even know how to drop a kiss on my lips."

"I was just nervous..." Mark pouted before kissing Jinyoung, this time fully centering his lips, bumping their noses cutely.

The younger giggled. "You weren't nervous, you just have a bad aim!!"

Mark assumed a fake annoyed face.

"But I don't mind it, my boyfriend~"


OMG what was that

I'm sorry but this my first time trying to write fluff... I know I failed but please be kind with me okay T^T

I'm always hoping that you liked it~