First

One Way

The kid leader had been woken up from her peaceful sleep by the sound of her phone ringing. Without looking at the caller ID she answered the call and what she was greeted by through the phone wasnt very pleasent "TAEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON, ITS MEEEEEEEEEEE SUNNNYYY! HEHE", yep its a drunk Sunny, who else would call me at 3am in the morning taeyeon thought to herself. "Yes Sunny, what do you want" " CAN YOU PICKKKKA ME AND MY XXXXI HYOYEON UP PWEASEEEEE"
"CAN YOU STOP YELLING AT ME! YOUR HURTING MY EARS" "BUTTTTT IM NOT YELLING, ARE YOU DRWUNKKK KIM TaeYEONNNNNNNN?" "Oh god just tell me where you and Hyoyeon are", "HMMMMMM WHERE AM I HEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAVE A GUESSSUUUU" "I'll give you 10seconds to answer me otherwise i'll hang up and and you can find some other way to get home" "WAITTTTTTTTTTT! I AM AT DUHHH OF CLUB, YOU KNOWW DUH WHERE YOU KNOW WHO USED TO TAKE US TOOOOoooooooooo", "TAEYEONNNNNNN" "I'm coming you better be waiting outside by the time i get there" "SARANGHAEEEE"
Taeyeon got up and changed her clothes from her pyjamas to a casual white top, dark blue jeans and finished her outfit with whites canvas. Quickly leaving her bedroom and heading straight to her car. Having arrived at club, her two idiotic drunk friends weren't spotted outside where they were meant to be, grabbing out her mobile she dailed Sunnys number, the first call didnt go through so she called again, but no luck. Thankfully the third time was a charm, the poor leader was on the edge of losing her cool  "Yo midget where the hell are you?, I am outside the club" "OI MIDGET ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW "Taeyeon.." "Jessica?"

Inside the club (Jessica POV)

Seriously why the heck am i always in the same place as these twos whenever they are drunk am i cursed or something. They are so lucky that i found them before the stupid tabloids caught them. breath Jessica it cant get any worse then this. Dammit i spoke to soon they are making out again, stupid couple cant keep them hands to themselves. What am i going to do with theses two.
*RING RING* whos phone is ringing, its coming from Sunny's direction, it must be someone she called to pick her up
"Guys stop making out for a second and pass me your phone sunnny?" no answer came out! OHHHHHH you guys are testing my patience  "Lee Soonkyu where is your god damn phone" "SICA-CHUUUUUUUU I love you" Oh I'm going to slap both of you's soon. Where the hell could that short put her phone.. unless she stuck it in her bra, maybe i should take a sneak peak. I slowly   my guess was right, like really out of all places, "Hyoyeon reach into your girlfriends bra and pass me her phone" Yes shes doing it, finally some progress "Hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Jesssspica" Jespica is this girl serious right now, im gonna h..Oh forget it, its not the time for it
"Yo midget where the hell are you?, i am outside the club" no it cant be Taeyeon please please "OI MIDGET ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW" that voice definitely belongs to her. "Taeyeon.." "Jessica?" "Yeah its me! please dont hang up" "........" "Can you come get Hyoyeon and Sunny, they are up in the VIP Room that we used to hang out in, I know you dont want to see me, so i'll just leave the room" "Coming up now, you better be gone by the time i get there" "I'll leave right now" after i had finished speaking she hung up the phone. Don't cry you idiot


                                                                                                                                        (End of  Jessica POV)

Rushing out the room, Jessica vision started to become blurry due to the tears that were starting to form, not being able to see what was infront of her she started bumping into people. After what felt forever to her she had finally reached her car. All the tears that she had tried to hold back within the last few minutes came running down like there was no tomorrow, she started to drive home and as she was driving she started reminiscing about the past all the enjoyable moments she had experienced with her former members, chasing after Sooyoung and Yoona for stealing the snacks, playing fighting with Hyoyeon, annoying Seohyun while she is studying, Having heart to heart conversations with Yuri and Sunny,  Shopping with her best friend Tiffany and being erted with her Kid Leader Taeyeon. Then the memory of that fateful day where she had been kicked out started to replay in her mind.

****FLASHBACK****

All the members of Girls Generartion were called into the company for a group meeting.
"Annyeonghaseyo everyone" Kim Young-min had spoken once everyone had taken a seat, "Anneyeonghaseyo Kim Youngnim-ssi sorry to drag you all here but me and Taeyeon have so important news to share with you all" All the members looked at Taeyeon with a confused face it was the first time that their leader had kept something from them.
"Taeyeon-ssi would you like to make the annoucement" Taeyeon stood up and walked to the front
"What i want tell you all is that me and President Kim has decided that Jessica will no longer part of Girls Generation starting from today. All the members all froze in their spots, they did not expect a news like this. The first person that stood up was none other then Tiffany. "Tae your lying right?  this is all a joke right? You cant be serious?" "Fany you think that i would joke about something like this" Hyoyeon stood up and launched herself at Taeyeon luckily Yuri and Sooyoung were beside her, they were able to hold back from doing any damage. "YOU WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE THE LEADER, DOSENT MEAN THAT YOU CAN MAKE SUCH DECISIONS LIKE THAT WITHOUT CONSULTING WITH US" Hyoyeon started yelling   "WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE, YOU ARE NOT AT HOME, YOU ARE INSIDE THE COMPANY AND YOUR IDOLS AS WELL THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO LOOK UPTO YOU, WHAT WOULD THEY THINK IF THEY HEARD SUCH FOUL LANGUAGE FROM YOU" The president had said, the whole room had become quiet. "Taeyeon-ssi follow me to my office right now" "Yes sir" The two have left the room leaving the 8 members.
Jessica starting bursting into tears and the rest started crying aswell "Sica unnie dont cry, please dont cry we will sort this out,but no matter what happens we are all be here for you" "Yeah Sica listen to the maknae" Yuri spoke after, next was sooyoung "we will always be best friends" "Sica-unnie I love you" "Yoona thats my line, but Jessica if you stop crying i'll let you touch my s" "Yah Sunny your s belongs to me but if it makes you happy sica i can lend it to you for about a second or two"Tiffany said. Jessica tears came to stop and smile began to form "Aigoo theres my ugly friend smile" "Yah Hyoyeon im pretty shut you mouth" "Oh what are you going to do about it UGLY? FIGHT ME?" "thats the plan now bring it you untalented dancer" All the girls were all laughing, enjoying the moment trying to forget about what happened before. The manager came into the room "Girls we have a schedule to attend but Jessica you wont be attending" "What Oppa why?" "Those were the orders from the president" "We wont leave.." "Guys just go its okay" "but" "No buts think of the fans" All the girls pouted and squashed the poor girl into a group hug "One more thing guys. dont hate on Taeyeon, just treat her the same way you guys always treat her she must have a reason for this" They all nodded "PROMISE?" "WE PROMISE" all yelled and then they parted ways

Walking all alone, Jessica stopped when she saw the door to her groups practice room was opened. She walked into the room and saw Taeyeon sitting in the corner of the room, the girl didnt look fine she looked pissed, without realising Jessica started bombarding the leader with questions.
"After 9 years of being together you want to kick me out the group, Why? TELL ME!"
Taeyeon was shocked by the sudden intrusion she didnt make a sound she just stared at the body that was right in front of her
................................
"TAEYEON ANSWER ME!

Enough Jessica! You are out of the group and thats it, now if you excuse me i have a schedule that i have to attend too and One more thing from this day forth dont ever come see me again, GoodBye Jessica" Standing there dumbfounded by the words that she had just heard
What did i do to make you hate me so much? Dont you know how much I love you Taeyeon, She thought to herself

(Present Time)

A girl sitting all alone in a dark room listening to old Girl's Generation songs, from the debut song until the latest release on repeat. The girl was singing along to all the songs, knowing all the lyrics and ablids a certain member had sung with tears running down her eyes. Soon someone had appeared to interupt her alone time. "Unnie its me, can you please open the door" The latter in the room heard what the person was saying but choose to ignore it, Again the same words were repeated but the girl continued to ignore it. It continued like that for a few minutes until the person outside had given up and walked awy. The girl in the room continued listening to the songs until she had fallen asleep.

What can i do to help you unnie?

(Chapter 2 Preview)

"Doctor what is wrong with her? Is she going to be alright?"
WOW So many pretty women here, even the patient is beautiful, It must be my lucky day 

 

 

 

First chapter has been completed! Sorry if it is confusing, im not much of writer but enjoy doing it
I hope you like it! If you have some free time, please leave a comment i would appreciate it. Thank you to all subcribers and Upvoters

Anyway enough of wasting your time
GoodNight !!