NIGHTMARES

MIDNIGHT CALLER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon came to her schedule late. At least 30 minutes late. She walks very fast in the hallway because she knows she's late. When she reached the room where she and her manager will meet, she quickly got inside.

"You need to rehears until next week. You need to sign the papers for all the stuffs. Its already 7:00 am. I said you need to be here at 6:30 but you didn't come in time. Where have you been?", Her manager surprised her by his long speech. And Taeyeon was shocked because she has things to do. Many things to do.

"Start rehearsing.", Manager Oppa said and stood up.

After 5 hours...

While rehearsing Taeyeon called her manager.

"Manager Oppa! Can I have a break? We've been practicing for 5 hours already! Hello? Aren't you tired guys? All of you wanna have a break right? Tell manager oppa! And manager, I'm not feeling well. I think something bad will happen to my concert. But pleeaassee!!! Let me have a break...", Taeyeon said.

"Okay okay okay! I'll let you have a break. But only 2 hours! And after 2 hours, you will continue rehearsing. Please don't be noisy and don't shout. Preserve your angelic voice so that your concert will be good!", her manager oppa told her while eating some burger.

"And avoid eating plenty of ice creams!", he added.

"But Manager! There are new flavors of ice cream! The coffee flavor, the cappuccino flavor and the chocolate flavor! I want to try it all!.", Taeyeon replied.

"Taeyeon, you need to avoid ice creams. After your concert, you can eat as many as you can!" Manager Oppa said.

"But Ma---" She was interrupted by her manager.

"No but buts Taeyeon. You need to do this. It is also for you." Manager Oppa said.

"BUTTS BUTTS? BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS? Do you mean BUTTS!? Oh my!" Taeyeon shouted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter