Final

Your Idol Life with Jae Park

It's been a while since your relationship with Day6's Jae came out and surprisingly, the fans were okay with it. The both of you coming from newly debuted JYPE groups, you had expected the backlash, both from the company and the fans, to be much worse. Of course there were the occasional haters on both your and Jae's side, obviously consisting of angry threats against either one of you, the sadness they felt because you took Jae away from them or Jae took you away. But all in all, it's been a swift breeze.

The both of you had come from California and moved to Korea to pursue your dreams of becoming a K-idol. Naturally, the both of you clicked and hit it off well because of the common background. Things evolved from hanging out in the entertainment building with the other Day6 members, teaching him and the other silly boys some of your group's hit dances along with the help of some of your other members' help.
Your group, Epilogue, had debuted a few months after Day6 had and since both groups were from the same agency and in the same year of debut, your two groups grew close and did everything together. Consisting of you and four other members, your group had become very popular because of your group's variety of talents other than just singing and dancing. The public knew about it too, and they thought it was cool how your two groups were so close.
If it was not all of you hanging out together, it was just you and Jae, and occasionally Brian would tag along. It was comfortable hanging out with them, the three of you naturally conversing in a mix of English and Korean. You also knew how to play guitar, so doing trio guitar activities was always fun.
After the whole incident of Junhyeok's departure, you and your group helped Day6 through their tough ordeal, saying goodbye to a fellow groupmate of theirs who was also a close friend of the whole group of the eleven of you overall. A couple months after that, the company told the remaining members to delete all forms of their social media. It was not fun for them or you because it was fun talking through Twitter to Jae and letting the fans join in on the conversation, making up absurd hashtags to compliment each of your tweets to make fun of Jae and him tweeting you back to say his hashtag game was serious.
"@Jae_Day6 dude you have to stop making fun of me when I barge come into the practice room to say hello or else I'll post that video of you that Hyemi took of you dancing" you had once tweeted. And of course, Jae responded back.
"@___Epilogue Do it. My dancing skills are rad. #KoreanBernie"
It had been a funny conversation that had posed as an inside joke to those who followed the both of you.
But now that your relationship was out, it seemed like the management would crack down on what you both tweeted about. Jae had been granted permission to recreate his Twitter, and you were on close watch as well. You both really didn't mind because to you both, that was a lot of freedom on its own. You both still communicated publicly through Twitter, and the fans loved it still and gave you both never-ending support.
"You both are the cutest couple don't let anybody get you down"
"i love you both. please dont stop being your weird selves"
It was great to see that not just Jae and you were content on your decision to make your status public.
Dates were still fun. Before you guys were dating and were just friends, you both had such a great time with the occasional snap and flash of a camera. Your new status didn't change a thing and you guys were still happy. 
Jae and you were very happy with how (mostly) accepting the community around you was. There would of course still be pictures taken of you both together, but that was expected.
During your free days when the both of you were not practicing, preparing for a comeback, or shooting variety shows, you would spend time at the Day6 dorm and he vice-versa. It was not the rosy, always romantic meetings that fans would have expected. Usually, you would help the members clean around the dorm since when they came back they all usually just cleaned themselves up and crash. And when you say "help the members clean", you mean push Wonpil and Sungjin off their butts and help you clean while you make Brian and Jae vaccum or do laundry while you and Dowoon do dishes or something. Every once in a while if you were both tired, you would nap for a while while cuddling together and wake up and practice your guitars together, which would end up in an acapella session between the whole dorm and you would always have a blast strumming away and Dowoon slapping his thighs or a table or the couch in a make-shift drum set. It would sometimes turn into solos, each of you singing while you, Jae, Brian, or Sungjin strumming to back the person up. If it was not either of those things, you would lounge around in one of Jae's many Supreme brand sweatshirts while battling each other in Pokémon, not letting each other live down any of each other's losses.
Jae himself was always up for a good time. The man was amazing in more ways than one. He would tell you amazing stories of him and some stories were not so amazing, but to you, they were all so fascinating. They helped you imagine how all those experiences helped to shape him as a person, how they help to shape Jae Park.
You both were also lucky that you both were easy-going people. Sometimes, you would both just lay together, not saying anything but just enjoying the peace and quiet and soaking in each other's presence.
But sometimes it was also the quality that you both shared that caused a couple fights. The fights you and Jae have were usually small and only last a couple days but they were messy. The both of you, in the heat of the moment, were too stubborn to let the other be correct. But in a couple hours, at the most days, you would figure out how irrational you both had been and apologize.
Being together with Jae was an adventure and your careers would help to contribute to the craziness that was your lives. But being with him also helped you to learn so much about life and even yourself. He helped you see things in everything that you wouldn't even have considered twice if not for his input. But he also helped you see the ugliest things in life, like the true nature of people and how they act for the selfishness of themselves. But you know what? You wouldn't trade your idol life with Jae Park for anything else.