Num 3

Napink one shots!

Siyeon was relieved to have Nayoung piggy backing her home while Kyulkyung walked beside them. Her sprained ankle still made walking uncomfortable, but she insisted to go on her own without crutches. Nayoung wasn't too keen on this. 
 
"Thanks for picking me up from the hospital." Siyeon says non-chalantly like it's nothing. However, she's having a hard time hiding her smile in Nayoung's shoulder.  
 
"You're my responsibility." Her voice is stern and she's talking like an actual leader. Kyulkyung laughs at Nayoung's attempt to hide her real reasons for coming.  
 
"She couldn't sleep knowing you were staying over night in the hospital so we came to get you." Siyeon leans over to check if Nayoung is embarrassed or not, only to find her usual stone expression. She tugs on Nayoung's cheek which still doesn't make her smile.  
 
"Not true..." She mumbles under her breath although in actuality it is the whole truth.  
 
"So sappy. I would of been fine alone. I'm not a baby." Siyeon scoffs pretending to be all tough despite the fact she actually was a little scared to be alone in the hospital tonight.  
 
"Says the one who cried last time we turned all the lights off!" Kyulkyung added to blow Siyeon's bluff who pouted with a glare.  
 
"Shut up it was one time!" She wailed which made Nayoung and Kyulkyung share a laugh. The rest of the walk was sort of quiet. Siyeon's arms wrapped tightly around Nayoung's middle as a sign of appreciation for this. Nayoung looks over her shoulder and softens her eyes to gaze at Siyeon dotingly. Kyulkyung couldn't help but grin at how cute this was.