One

Crooked

Joshua's head hurts because he has drunk a lot of alcohol in the past hours. The smell of the cigarret makes him sick, becaming a addicted without the presence of Jeonghan. Looking for the window, he notice that the night just begun, wearing the leather jacket, he redo the eyeliner and fall again in the hands of the streets directionless.
Passing by a couples, he can't stopping thinking about the boy with long hair, making Joshua get angry. Why are they so happy? He shout for the sky. Why did you not loved me the much I loved you? His heart started beating fast while his head spins. Jeonghan's voice comes to his mind, promises and promises, making the boy believe that their love was forever.
Two hours passed by and he is lost, walking in unknown streets. I don't know any of these streets. Also I don't know me anymore. I can't survive without your love or any love, I loved you so long... and still love. Sitting on the sidewalk with a bottle that does not remember having bought, however he drinks it up.
While I'm out of me, you are cuddling with him. His body is calling for love as well as his head asks for aspirin. Joshua starts wondering if this will pass someday. He thinks not.

~~Flashback on

Joshua walk into the cafeteria carrying a flower because he knows his boyfriend likes little surprises. A smile comes to his face when he saw Jeonghan sitting in their table next to the window wearing the scarf Joshua gave. 
-Hey, love. What happened? You look so nervous...
-Josh... Theres no easy way to tell you this.
Thats it.. The cliche's phrase said by who wants to breake up
-I was thinking about us... 
No! You shouldnt think about us! Not in this way!
-I cant do this anymore! Im breaking up with you. I dont love you like before anymore.
Joshuas eyes get blurred of and he heard a buzz. Putts his arm with the flower on the table, shocking the guy in front of him.
-Oh Josh... You will meet someone better than me, someone that will love you the way you deserve.
He waits for the moment when the boy tells him that is just a mistake, a joke. But this moment never come.
Without saying a single word, Joshua starts crying realizing now thats real. The ex boyfriend takes the scarf and put on the table, leaving with a sorry in the lips. He dont looked back, making Joshua's world fall down.
The waiter ask if him is okay and needing something. I need him he open his mouth but his voice dont come. 20 minutes had passed and he sill crying dont knowing what to do. Some voice tell him to go home and rest, but he prefer go home and drink up until lose consience.

~~Flashback off

After hours of sleep, Joshua tells himself to go walk in the park, the sun and the fresh air will make him feel better than the neon lights and couples in the night. Its a beautiful day, he turns on the ipod picks some noisy song to fill the mind.
Four songs later he sits on the banco in front of the Li's Coffee. Everyone seems to starting their day with a coffe. Joshua does not like coffee as well as do not like to drink, sometimes is need one of them.They look so happy, making the life looks easy for the guy who heart is in pieces. Maybe i can buy a coffe and fake a smile too.
Five minutes are enough to Joshua walk into the Li's Coffee and buy a macchiato. The lady in the machine even try to flirt with him but tragically failed. If it happened in other era he would flirt back. No, he wouldn't do because he can't remember the days when he wasn't in love with Jeonghan.
Some streets lately he looks at the cafeteria which was another day with Jeonghan. Joshua doesn't believe in what he see, the love of his life with another guy sitting in their table next to the window. His body stops and the macchiato falls in the middle of the street.
Of all the locals and tables available he chose just the one of our first meeting. And now Seungcheol is smiling to my boyfriend while touches his hair. Joshua hears a noise who seemed a car reducing but he don't takes attention away from scene before him, Jeonghan gets up and points at him panicky. Joshua smiles for him and all turns black.