Final

Your Little Dramas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were never the emotional type. You didn’t cry much during tear-jerking moments in your life. You probably shed a tear or two during those moments. You did not get really hyped when something exciting or wonderful happened. You were happy, yes, but you made sure to keep your happiness to yourself. You didn’t shout or explode when there is something aggravating or exasperating. Whenever you got angry, you only make sure that the person you’re mad knows you’re upset and you ignore him or her. You never shout or curse. When there was something romantic going on, you couldn’t bear to watch the romantic couple.

 

Among your friends, you were the reserved type.

 

That’s why it was a huge shock to your friends and to your boyfriend, Lee Taeyong, how much you completely change when you’re watching a K-Drama.

 

When there’s a sad scene, you cry your heart out. It could even come to a point in which you could completely use all two boxes of tissue just for one heartbreaking scene. When the bad guys of the drama were up and were being seriously hateful during the scene, it’s a must that there must be pillows by your sides for you to punch, to strangle and to throw away.

 

One perfect example of that would be the drama “The Moon that Embraces the Sun” which stars just two of your favorite actors and crushes, Kim Soo Hyun and Jung Il Woo.

 

In the 19th episode, Seol who was Heo Yeon Woo’s servant, arrived to save her unrequited love, Heo Yeom who was also Yeon Woo’s older brother from the people who wanted to kill him. She was able to save him but she got killed instead.

 

You felt that her death was too unfair and unnecessary that you couldn’t stop yourself from crying. You kept on complaining at the television (although you perfectly knew that the TV would never, ever respond to your complaints) about how Seol should have just lived and let the other unimportant and annoying character die instead (specifically, you wanted Yoon Bo Kyung’s lady-in-waiting to die). You wasted two boxes of tissue just for that scene. If it wasn’t for Taeyong, you would not have stopped yourself crying.

 

And there was also this thing that happened while you were watching Innocent Man. In episode 5, every scene with Han Jae Hee (one of your most hated characters in all K-Dramas) irked and aggravated you so much, it took so much willpower not to punch her face on the TV. Han Jae Hee was talking to Kang Ma Ru in one scene, asking to escape and come with her. But when Ma Ru refused and chose Seo Eun Gi, Jae Hee jumped into the river and stupid Ma Ru just had to jump and save her.

 

You were so pissed off that you really threw your phone at the television, and that resulted into having a broken cellphone and a broken television.

 

Thankfully, Taeyong was there to comfort and calm you down. And he even helped you save up money just to buy a new phone. He also helped you buy a new television but in the condition that you must watch your K-dramas with him, or you should text/call him if you’re ever feeling really carried away by a particular scene.

 

And so, as you promised your boyfriend, you were waiting for him to join you watch the latest episodes of Descendants of the Sun that you’ve missed. It was the weekend and it was the perfect time to have a drama marathon. And also, since you’ve already downloaded all the episodes that you have missed, you didn’t have to worry about the video buffering while streaming online.

 

But even though it was already the weekend, Taeyong was in school, preparing something for a school activity with the rest of the Dance Club members. Taeyong was a member of the Dance Club.

 

 

To: TYong oppa <3

 

Oppa, where are you? I’ve already set up everything! I also got the popcorns and other snacks already.

 

Because you had exams the other week and this week, you couldn’t watch episodes 13, 14, 15 and 16 of Descendants of the Sun. Last week was your exam for your most hated subject, Science. Because you hated that subject so much, Taeyong nagged so much about having to review for that subject so you could do well in that exam.

 

 

 

“Soohee-yah, what are you going to answer on your Science exam if you don’t review for it?” he asked. “You should study for it!”

 

“I REALLY, REALLY DON’T WANT TO,” you had complained to him. You even tried acting cute but it unfortunately didn’t work like usual.

 

“I know you don’t want to,” Taeyong said. “But will you be answering what Yoo Si Jin will say to Mo Yeon on your exam?”

 

“Well, I need to get inspired!”

 

“I’ll help you study. Come on, Soohee-yah,” he coaxes you. “Don’t think of either Yoo Si Jin or Seo Dae Young tonight and tomorrow night. I’ll be your inspiration.”

 

You pouted and blushed. “Psh, you? An inspiration?”

 

Taeyong raised an eyebrow at you as if challenging you to prove what he said wrong. “Yeah, I am. Be inspired by my handsome face. So come on, and let’s study. We cannot have you failing!”

 

“Alright, alright… let’s study. But you’re not inspiring,” you denied and stuck your tongue at him cutely. He chuckled at your adorable behavior. You just didn’t want to admit that he was really a source of inspiration because you were too embarrassed.

 

 

 

You frowned at your phone screen as you waited for his reply. “Psh, after making me study for Science and making me miss episodes 13 and 14…” you said as you recalled how he had made you study.

 

But in the end, you did pass your Science exam, thanks to Lee Taeyong. You did not get a perfect score but you were already contented with your score. After passing your Science exam, Taeyong would pick any moment to gloat about his efforts of making (or forcing) you to study, or else, you would have failed.

 

“Yah, Lee Taeyong! Reply! I want to know what happens to them now that they’re back in Korea!” You yelled at the screen of your phone, as if you were talking to your boyfriend.

 

The only thing you knew about episode 13 was that they’re back to Korea. Thanks to the last part of episode 12, you only knew that.

 

Suddenly, you heard your phone ring its message tone, and you immediately checked the text message from your boyfriend.

 

 

From: TYong oppa <3

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter