Final

Hold Me Tight (Jin x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up in your bed, under the sheets, beside you. For a second, I thought everything that happened was just a fleeting dream but here we are. Your bare skin feels soft against mine, your lips plump and full of color, and your hair that is a curtain of matte black. I can’t help myself from twirling those straight strands. So shiny. So fine. You’re just too beautiful.

                The rain was getting heavier and the wind stronger by the second. The room’s temperature began to drop as well. You were shivering so I pulled up the comforter covering our selves to keep you warm. Then I held you, for you are mine and and you are dear to me, gently.  You were tangled between my arms and I held you tighter, afraid you’ll fade away; you stirred but didn’t wake. I have to leave. I have to haul my back to that goddamned country. I swore I won’t leave without saying good bye so I kissed your lips because it is the most efficient way to wake up a sleeping beauty. At the midst of it, your eyes fluttered open. We stayed like that; lips locked for what seemed like an eternity. I pilled back and pecked your hair, your forehead and your cheeks.

                “I have to go.”

                “Wait, not yet. Let me cook you breakfast.”

                You got up and dressed. Your cooking could rival my mother’s as always.

                I wish i could stop time. I wish this moment never had to stop. I wish we don’t have to be like this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter