Anonymous

Ok, I'm yours to keep

*riiinnnnnggg* Break time

Ji slowly gets up after her lil nap on the desk.

"Ya!..... *smiling really cheesy* soooo, hows you and..*nudge nudge* ricky?" Qri says to Ji really curious. 

"Oh him *sigh* It's been...."

"C'mon tell me!"

"oh its been WONDERFUL! You should've been there! Oh no wait, I wouldn't want you there, but anyways, we totally had our moments... <3 *sighing happily*" Ji said now fully awake while using her palms to support her face. 

"Aigoo, this girl....you're dealing with the KINGKA! you have to be careful though"  Qri said seriously. "Aish, don't worry, we're a perfect pair! I loveee Ricky's mom, she just sets up the mood so perfectly" Ji said smiling again.

"Oh Qri, how's you and your project with uh....who was it? J po?" Ji said confused. 

"Omo, its L.Joe! get it right!....but anyways...*sigh* he's so handsome I could eat a cake off of him" Qri says day dreamingly

Ji looks at her weirdly with her eyes widely opened.

"WHAT THE! Qri, stop talking nonsense and seriously...eat a CAKE off of him, uh ew. Have you LOST your mind?!" Ji said with disgust

Qri just smiles. "you know, he's sweet.... :3 Just my type too"

L.Joe comes in looking all tough and cool.......then he sees Qri and goes to her.

"YA!" L.Joe shouts to her

Qri and Ji look at him shocked. L.Joe looks at Qri angrily......... then his face turns into this:

"Aigoo, just kidding! Hiiii Qri-ee" L.Joe says cutely to Qri. "Omo, what is this......" Ji says with a shocked face.

So you're saying...this "tough" guy is.....so...he's so.....SOFT! Omo, if only Ricky was like this to me..... kya! Ji was imagining what it would be like if Ricky did that to her.

IMAGINATION:

He...heh heh....hehe, Ricky so cute!! Ji said thinking to herself and smiling into space.

Qri and L.Joe looks at her like o.O  Qri taps her...." uhhh Ji?...Ji-ah?" 

Then coming back into reality Ji's face frowns

"What's wrong ji-ah?" Qri asks. "Oh nothing....*sigh*" Ji said still sad because she knows its never going to happen. These crushed dreams, ah!

---

Ricky's at the door looking at Ji.

C.A.P comes and puts his arm around Ricky. "Yaaaa, what'cha lookin at?"

"*clears throat* uhm no one, nothing" C.A.P looks to see who's inside. Then he looks back at Ricky and raises an eyebrow. Ricky looks at him.. "what?"

" I KNOW WHO YOU'RE LOOKING AT..heh heh"

"Ya...no......I wasn't looking at J--" Before he could finish C.A.P says " YOU'RE looking at L.Joe! ya, stop cheating on me with him ok? I'm hurt too!" C.A.P says jokingly. Ricky laughs "ya, stop being so gay, c'mon lets get going, break's almost over"

"ohh yea, lets go."

Ricky peers in one more time. Ji.....never! ew....why was I looking at her? aisshhh....that little pig...*cracks a smile* OMO, ANI ANI ANI ANI! STOP! stop! nothing's going on, nothing's going on.....nothing. She's a commoner, and i'm y...alright! I got this!


Hey, sorry for the late ...like 10,000 years late update! LOL, you guys can kill me -.- I'm ready! Haha but no really sorry, been busy and a lazy , but hopefully you enjoyed this lame chapter, its been so long, so I kinda forgot the flow, but hopefully you guys can bare with me. Hwaiting! :D