chapter1

only love in the rain

"baekhyun !! can you do a favour for your mom and buy the ingrediants i listed down in this paper, please?

baekhyun let out a soft sigh that was barely heard by his mother

"sure just pass me the money and the list" baekhyun said in voice that sounded enthusiastic but really he wasnt'.

he grabbed what he needed and went off to the nearest shopping market, there he started picking out what he needes and throwing it in the basket that he placed on the floor.

after a few minutes, he went to the counter and bought what he needed. he exited the mart but it started raining and he cursed under his breath for not taking the umbrella that his mother offered.

he tried running back but he soon got tired and gave up. he slowly got drenched as the water from his red hair dripped to the ground.

 he stopped by a gas station that was near a condominium . he waited for the rain to stop. he suddenly looked up and saw one of the window opened and slowly it revealed a girl with bright yellow hair. her face was flawless as ever and her smile was like seeing heaven.

baekhyun wished he could see this face everyday. that beautiful face made him wanted to protect her, made her want to smile even more and made him wanted to love her.

he glanced at the watch that was placed on his right hand and saw the rain stopped when he looked up, the window was close. he frowned and walked away.

"why were you late? did you get hurt on your way?" his mom asked worrily and somehow baekhyun got sick of it. he flicked his mother hand away from his face and walked away.

he went into his room and slammed the door feeling annoyed. he went to his bed and started thinking about the girl. he decided that he wanted to meet that girl tomorrow to talk to her.

the next day, he ran out of his house but before that his mother grabbed his hand. a scene recalled in his mind about his mother which was not good. he looked into his mother eyes and let go of his mother's hand roughly and walked closer to her. 

his mom got scared and slowly walked back. the next word that baekhyun  whispered to her ears almost made her collapsed ... " stop pretending to be my mother...you know your not..."

baekhyun then ran out if his house and went infront of the condominium and waited for her to open her window. he waited for 10mins...20mins...30mins...40mins and soon an hour he finally gave up and went home. could this day get any worse? 

look forward to the next chapter because because our baekhyun would.. murder _____ maybe accidentally or purposely ? hehe !! cindy out !!