o9 ' ribaek's law

[☼] RiBaek's Law ⇝ Evanescent Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chanyeol #4                                                                                                                                                                   o9

“If you eat like that, your teeth will rot and I don’t think your pay covers dentist insurance.” Sehun quietly turns the page of his novel. He can confidently read as I rummage loudly on the play station with two minute snacks entering my mouth as I’m engaged in my game.

“You can’t be that stubborn, Chanyeol. Have a decent meal.” His reading glasses are removed and the slender fingers of the bored man rub along the bridge of his nose. He’s tired of me playing games but it’s my best game yet –my mind actually got a kick out of escaping inwardly turmoil.

He couldn’t possibly understand.

He’s never fallen in love.

He’s never remembered important things about someone or anything; except his mother or himself and most of all –Oh Sehun just wants to keep me bothered.

I’ve told him times before I don’t need him to coax me over anything.

It’s my problem and my business.

I continue playing the controls and smack loudly with a low grunt. By the time I’ve eaten the last rock candy packet from waiting on a loading level, my stomach begins to become unsettled and I wince in fact.

“I’m fine.” I lie on the other hand and fling the empty pack to the shopping bag of other junk I got just to get.

I had to breathe in heavily before my shoulder was taken roughly.

I’m examined by Sehun and his lips aren’t hindered. They’re strictly stable and his facial expression tells me he’s willing to give up on actually worrying about me like he should have long time ago.

“Since you don’t listen to me, I figured my mom would get some sense into you –you . She says she’s thirty minutes away.” A smile –devious one at that makes me very well aware of the power of his words.

His mother, a woman in whom I actually respect will be here in thirty minutes and I’m still dealing with a mental break down.

I’m heartbroken.

The person I love hates me, and I hate myself.

I miss smiling but I can only do it if it’s for Baekhyun’s sake. Other than that –I wonder why my body is shaking.

Much like Baekhyun, when that guy’s mother comes I’ll feel ashamed. Not only does she know about what happened to Baekhyun, but I’m the one who begged her to keep it a secret. I knew Baekhyun would dig for anything concerning me and what happened to him.

I honestly didn’t know what I was thinking at the time. I’ve basically allowed the fact I almost killed him to be brushed under the rug. I’m just waiting to hear my sentencing.

No really –the guilt is the only thing that shakes me and facing it all over again breaks me even more. There are tiny remaining pieces that already fall between Baekhyun acting as if he doesn’t know me and still showing signs that explain a partial damage on his end.

That scares me.

And yet still, I get up and try to ignore it with my jaw clenched.

“I haven’t even showered yet.” I mutter unfairly treated and carelessly saddened over the fact Sehun couldn’t have picked a more bullying time to mention such news.

“She’s my mom –I don’t have to tell you but I still would like if you looked presentable in front of a Queen.” Sehun has exceptionally been dressed for the past hour. I should have noticed but I’

Please log in to read the full chapter