006

Add me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun then runs to the bathroom and open one of the small drawers. In this one, he takes his foundation and one of the plenty eyeliner pencils that are resting there. Baek then tries his best to make the best makeup he can and his eyeliner as equal as possible. He then look in his room wardrobe, grabs black skinny jeans with holes on the knees, a black shirt and a red and black plaid shirt. The short guy then hears someone in the hallway. So the prepares himself to see his childhood friend (and now "admirer"/stalker). When they were younger (well on all his childhood photos) Chanyeol was smaller than him, so he guesses that he isn't "that" tall. He then hears someone knock at his door. When he opens the door he sees this really tall and handsome man... is it him? 

 

"Baekkie hyung? Where are you?"

"Look down Chanyeol..." he then rudely answers.

"Oh! Hello Baekhyun, you are... short..."

"No, it's you that is tall."

"Why you gotta be so rude~"

"Because you are too childish."

"Aigoo Baek, don't act as if you were the most serious boy in the world case that would be lying to yourself"

"Anyways. Wanna come in or you are just gonna stay in the hall like that?"

"I-I'm coming in!"

"Feel yourself at home... but not too much, this rare pearl is kinda expensive."

 

Then, the two boys sit on the sofa and remain silence. But Chanyeol won't stop staring at Baekhyun.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter