Me And My Heart w/ Jisoo

Oneshot Collections : Eunji X Actors

Bzzzz..bzzz.. Jisoo opened his message that just came in. He was thinking it was Soobin again, her clingy girlfriend.  Daughter of the Chairman of the company he’s working where he is the Team Leader in Marketing Department. She met Soobin during his office intern/ training period and the girl seemed to have this “love at first sight” thing on him.  She’s pretty and glamorous though a little dumb and so clingy.

 

“Jisoo oppa, Eunji Unnie is coming back home from Italy. We have a welcome party at Bomi Unnie's Bar tomorrow night. Don’t you dare miss the party.” He read the message coming from Namjoo. He tried to recall her. Eunji…Jung Eunji…yes, she is that Eunji. His middle school classmate who was wearing big thick eyeglasses and with braces that every time she smiles, it scared a hell out of him. But even with that appearance, she was the most kind and caring among his friends. Jisoo laugh at that memory and wondered how is she now. His heart suddenly felt aching. He then remembered that she, Eunji, gave him a love letter on White day confessing her feelings towards him but instead of accepting it, he tore it in front of her and ran. He can’t understand why he did that. They were classmates, his friends are her friends too so no matter how hard he wanted to avoid her, she still popped out somewhere with them. But what confused him was that he looked for her when she’s not around. After their graduation, Eunji flew to Italy with her parents. Her dad is working there and decided to take them with him. It’s been more than 10 years already. He felt sad about it but kept it to himself.

Jisoo smiled and shook his head. I wonder how she looks now, he murmured to himself. He was imagining her thick glasses and braces. Maybe she is still that chubby girl from before. He typed to reply to Namjoo’s message and click send.

 

“Hi, Jisooyah. How have you been?” Bomi greeted him.

“Hello Bomiyah. I’m doing fine. It’s been a while though. Kinda busy these days.”

“Busy at work? Or busy dating the Chairman’s daughter?” Jungmyeon is teasing him while reaching out his hand to shake Jisoo’s.

“Haha..oh..you’re here also..how are you, man?”

“Yaa..don’t change the topic. How’s your lovelife. Are you gonna be the son-in-law of Chae Textile Company Inc.?”

“Haha Bro, that’s too much to aspire. I’m still the old Jisoo. So where’s the special guest?”

“Let’s have a seat first, Eunji unnie is going to be a little late. Traffic reasons. You know she was out of the country for almost half of her life so she has difficulty finding our place. But she got GPS so she will get here soon.” Namjoo explained.

“She’s driving not knowing the location personally? That’s something.” Jisoo laughed.

“You knew  Eunji unnie. She’s a daredevil.  She has a strong will. I met her 3 days ago and she told me she really miss us guys. So that’s why I decided to have a get together tonight.” Namjoo further explained.

“She was still the same old Eunji. She always thinks of us.” Bomi interrupted while she put the drinks on their table.

“She is still the same?” Jisoo asked in curiosity.

“But of course she is.” Bomi said. “We had a coffee together this morning.”

Jisoo smirked. Same old Eunji and that old Eunji appeared in his mind again.

“Oh wait, do you remember guys that Eunji once gave Jisoo a love letter on White Day?” Jungmyeon snapped his fingers.

“Haha..yes..and didn’t you tore that letter and got so angry that you avoided her?” Namjoo teased Jisoo.

“Oh that…don’t remind me of that please..That was my n-----.” Before Jisoo could finish his sentence, a voice behind his back said something.

“Yaa..stop it already. You’re embarrassing me.”

Everybody turned their heads to the person talking and Namjoo smiled widely.

“Eunji Unnie.. haha you finally arrived.” Namjoo stood to approach Eunji.

“Eunjiyah..I didn’t expect you will found my place that easy.” Bomi hug her.

Jisoo and Jungmyeon were so surprised that they can’t move from their seats. Jungmyeon’s jaw seemed dropped on the floor while Jisoo was staring at her without even blinking.

“Yaa..look at these two. Do I look like a ghost to you?” Eunji said looking at the two guys.

“Damn…Jung Eunji? Are you really Jung Eunji?” Jungmyeon said after getting back to reality.

“Don’t I look like Jung Eunji? Ahh..you’re right. I don’t wear glasses and braces anymore.”

“And wow…you look gorgeous. My heart is beating so fast. Help.” Jungmeon held his chest as if aching.

“Yaa..Jungmyeonah..cut it out..you’re cute already..don’t act cuter.” Eunji tapped Jungmyeon’s shoulder and sat beside him facing Jisoo.

Eunji wore tight skinny jeans with a white cottony soft top. The sleeves are long yet slit on the sides. Simple yet elegant. Her tight jeans show the curve of her lower body exposing her small waist and big hips. Jisoo’s eyes were pasted on her.

“Yaa..Jisoossi. You might get eye infections.” Namjoo said waving her hand in front of Jisoo’s eyes.

Jisoo blinked fast and took a shot of suju, he gulped it at once.  Wanted to pour another one but Eunji grabbed the bottle and poured for him. Jisoo can’t utter a word.

“Jissoyah..have you swallowed your tongue? You were laughing your heart out a while ago.” Bomi scolded him.

“Huh…n-no..I- I just want to drink. My throat got dry.” He gulped again the shot of suju.

“You’re hurry to get drunk, man? It’s still early.” Jungmyeon said to Jisoo while pouring Eunji a drink. “ Waah..Eunjiyah..I really don’t expect you to turn out this beautiful.”

“I am still me, Jungmyeonah..I just got older. Nothing has changed though.”

“Everything has changed, Eunjissi.” Jisoo suddenly spoke up.

Eunji looked at him and he lost his words again.

“Yaa..guys..remember…Eunji’s first love was Jisoo.”

“But of course..he is so cute back then.” Eunji answered looking Jisoo in the eyes. Jisoo felt his heart beating so fast that he didn’t notice his ears are turned red.

“He’s ears are red. He’s embarrassed.” Bomi noticed it.

“It’s okay Jisoossi..it’s all in the past already. We are already grownups.” Eunji tried to console him but Jisoo can’t even hear her. He doesn’t know why his heart is like this. It was the first time he is feeling this. He is dating Soobin but never he felt this nervous and this fast heartbeat.

“Come on, nothing to worry Jisoossi, I heard you a girlfriend already. What’s her name Bomiyah?”

“Hmm..Soobin..Chae Soobin.. Daughter of the Chairman of Chae Textile Company Inc.”

“Ohh..yeah..I have a meeting with their CEO tomorrow night. They want to enter the global business through merging with us.”

“What do you mean?” Jisoo was surprised.

“Yeah..What do you mean?” Jungmyeon seconded him. Eunji only smiled and raise her glass and drank it at once.

“Ohh you guys don’t have any idea of who is Jung Eunji now, right? Well, to tell you guys.. She is the newly appointed CEO of Global Fashion and it’s her 4th month already. She had made a big name in Fashion industry in Italy. She came here because of that business meeting. I’m sure you know about it Jissooyah..You’re in Marketing.”

“Yeah.. But I only know her company profile. Did you change your name?”

“Nope..  They just made her a name. She is known as “Bella Signora” by her subordinates.”

“And what is that B..b..b..whatever?” Jungmyeon stuttered with the word.

“It means beautiful lady, you dumb.” Jisoo said.

“Ohh really? Wow..it suits you well Unnie.”

“Eunjiyah..do you have boyfriend in Italy?” Jungmyeon asked suddenly and everybody stared at Eunji waiting for an answer.

“Hahaha..why are you guys looking at me like that? Do you think I don’t have?”

“Annye..I think you have an Italian boyfriend.” Bomi said. Jisoo glared at Bomi. He wants to yell at her. His heart is saying No.

“Hmm well..too bad..I don’t. I’m too busy to think of guys and besides, I still prefer Korean guy.” She said taking a glimpse at Jisoo, but he didn’t notice it. His heart is busy digesting the fact that she has no boyfriend, it’s celebrating subtly. And he smiled silently.

“Then..I still have a chance.” Jungmyeon said acting cute again.

“Ya..stop it Jungmyeon oppa..I’m getting goosebumps. You have girlfriend already.” Namjoo scolded Jungmyeon which made everybody laughed.

 

They spent the night chatting and laughing and teasing until they got drunk. It’s almost 3 AM when they decided to go home.  Jisoo chose to ride with her in her car with a substitute driver. He left his own car at the bar. The others went separate car also.

“Eunjiyah..” Jisoo called out her name so soft.

“Hmm..Wae?” Eunji answered while her eyes are close. She might have drunk too much but her mind is still sober. She is heavy drinker among her Italian friends.

“Eunjiyah..”

“Neh..”

“Why did you come back?”

“Wae..you don’t want me here?”

“Annye..I’m sorry.”

“Wae? Sorry for what?” Still her eyes were closed.

Then she suddenly felt something touched her lips. It wasn’t just anything..it was soft..warm..and it sent sensation all over her body. Her blood rushes through her veins. She slowly opened her eyes and saw his face almost touching hers. Yes..He just kissed her. It was an uninvited kiss. In her mind, she wanted to protest. She wants to push him and give him a big slap. But her heart refused to listen. She uncontrollably closed her eyes again and this time she kissed him back, slowly and softly. Jisoo paused. He stared at her, studying details of her face, and upon seeing her rosy cheeks and eyes that was still close, his heart beats faster than usual again, good God this isn’t a dream. That unique feeling again, butterflies seemed playing in his stomach, but he loves it. For a second, he touched her cheek with his thumb,softly caressed it, slowly moving aside some strands of her hair that covered her pretty face. And without any hesitation, he kissed her again. This time his mind felt sober and his kiss deepened, wanting.  The girl that he rejected before is the girl that made his heart beats unusually fast. His heart knows her, and is familiar with her. He knows he felt this before, did he had a feeling towards her before but because they were still young so he didn’t understand? He doesn’t care about anything anymore. All he know now is he wanted her more than anything.

Eunji pushed him a little and he was surprised.

“Wae?”

“Jisoossi, this is wrong. You have a girlfriend.”

“But Eunjiyah..”Trying to kiss her again but Eunji shifts her head to other side, a sign of refusal.

“Please.. Let’s not do this. Let’s be decent.”

“O-okay..I’m sorry..” He then sits back and lean his head back and let out a big sigh. Eunji stared at the window, looking the street lights outside. Her heart almost lost control. It’s confirmed that she still has feelings for him. Time didn’t change it. But she is also aware that he has a girlfriend already.

“Eunjiyah..” He called her.. softer tone this time.

“Hmm..?” She answered without even looking at him.

“Eunjiyah..”

“Neh..”

“I didn’t tear that letter because I don’t like you. I’m just afraid. I’m a coward then.”

Eunji looked at him. His head was leaning back on his seat facing upward. His eyes are close. She found it amusing, the boy who she loved and still loves has just kissed her and seems to confess now. She smiled and looks out the window again.

“Eunjiyah..”

“Hmm..?”

“Can you wait a little bit?”

“For  what?” She answered softly while still staring at streetlights.

“I just want to straighten up everything.”

Eunji didn’t dare to ask him.

“Eunjiyah..”

“Hmm..?”

“I think I have already loved you long before you told me you like me. I felt this feeling before..same feeling that I’m feeling right now.”

“Jisoossi..please..” Because she could finish, Jisoo laid his head on her shoulder.

“Don’t stop me.. please don’t stop me from feeling this way again, Eunjiyah.”

Eunji’s tears ran down her cheeks. Years have passed but she loves only one man. Hearing him these words made her heart felt so emotional.

“Jisoossi..”

“Hmm..?”

“I’ll wait for you until you settled everything.” And she wiped her tears.

Jisoo took her hand in her lap and squeezed it.

“Thank you.” And he gently kissed her hand.

 

 

--------------XXXXXXXXXXXX---------Sorry for taking it so long even for the first story...Ainaeunchul and I were kinda busy these past few days. I hope this first story may somehow quench your thirst. It might not be really good but we're still in the process of learning and improving. Thanks, guys and I hope you will enjoy our first story. --------------XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-----------