B.I. the turtle

Mr. Turtle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin did eat his words.

Now he was on the bed with a pillow on his back crawling slowly like a turtle.

Chanwoo was laughing his off and kept videos and photos of the charismatic leader acting like so mumbling something like good material for black mail later on.

Hanbin getting embarrassed was flushing red and said to Chanwoo "are you done torturing me yet"

Chanwoo replied "but hyung you promised and i didnt even feed you yet. Here say ahhh " feeds him chococone 

Hanbin didnt protest no more because 1. chococone and 2. his favorite maknae and lover is feeding him, what more could he ask for.

After all that was over with, Hanbin really wanted to snuggle cause thats what pets do right? Not turtles according to Chanwoo who was refusing the idea.

 Hanbin had enough of Chanwoo running away he started chasing him around the room until Chanwoo fell but like most k dramas Hanbin caught Chanwoo and are now looking into each others eyes.

Hanbin scolded the younger "becareful babe dont want you getting hurt. "

Chanwoo responded "neh hyung can you let me go now?"

Hanbin replied "nope kissing attack for punishment!!!"

And they made out for god knows when.

 

 

 

 

Authors note

Small and short ending to this story thanks for all the support and subs for such a bad story very greatful!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter