That Innocent Boyfriend

Is He Really Innocent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a regular day where all YG idols are practicing especially the ones who are having their comebacks, promotions and tours. Lee Hi came back from YG's dungeon after 3 year long hiatus. While, iKon has finished their debut promotions and are busy with their tours in Asia. Fortunately, Lee Hi and iKon member are close friends. And fortunately, they are all practicing on the same room. And another fortunately is that, Lee Hi and his what-so-called 'ugly idol' recently boyfriend can spend their time more than before.


-

 

It is a very usual sight for the iKon member, a girl and a boy sitting comfortably next to each other doing weird things, scrolling over each other's phone, even sometimes fight because she threw a pooh doll away to the ground. This sight was a burden to one of a trainee, One, who don't give a damn about what is going on in the room because he wants to just keep on practicing for him to debut as soon as he can. 

 

"YA! what is this all about!" Hayi's voice could beat the background music of a song in the room.

 

Bobby who suddenly turned to face  Hayi was feeling uneasy about the situation that was going on.

 

"Ahhh~ you must've like AOA nowadays." She keeps on strolling through Bobby's pictures album.

 

"WOAH. I can't believe that actually those AOA girls dominates your entire album. Are you a sasaeng fan or something?" Leaving the screen, Hayi gave a deadly glare to Bobby while raising her eyebrow waiting for his explanation. No, explanation is just impossible. A word spoken out from his mouth is a strength from God given to him in this kind of situation.

 

Bobby who could not face Hayi straight in her eyes was searcing for his friend, Jinhwan who actually are responsible for those pictures. Jinhwan has been into AOA lately. Unfortunately, Jinhwan's phone is broken. And unfortunately, he uses Bobby's phone to fanboy over the girl. And another unfortunately is that Hayi saw those pictures before Bobby could even send the pictures to Jinhwan's new phone. 

 

"I...I...It...Umm...No....Yes...But no...." Bobby couldn't even starts his sentence. It feels like his head is burning searching for a right word.

 

"It was a mistake" Bobby suddenly make a big statement.

 

Thank God, He is on his side today. 

 

"Wow, what an explanation. I'm impressed. So what kind of mistake is that? Could you please explain it further Mr. Kim Ji Won?"

 

Hayi was actually fall for Bobby because of this kind of behavior he has. She doesn't care much about how he looks or how he dressed up, just his personalities and pureness makes her melted. She never thought of having an idol boyfriend because she thinks that idols are just good in front of the camera and when the camera off, they open their mask and show who they truly are. But, Bobby is different. He never change since 2 years back and Hayi could not be any happier than having Bobby as her boyfriend since then. 

 

Hayi knew Bobby was not the one who saved this kind of pictures since he is only saving their selfies together, his iKon members and screenshots of Pooh movies. But just once, not actually once, Hayi wants to . 

 

"Hayi ah... you know I..." Bobby starts to explain when suddenly Hayi cut him off.

 

"FINE. Thanks for showing me this. It brigthens up my day. Seems like Yang Sajangnim will buy a new mic and mirror since I will break those today" She took her phone on Bobby's lap and leave him alone with his dumb confused face, staring at her. 

 

Since Hayi needs to still practice on the same room with Bobby, she only focused on her practice while sometimes steal a glance on Bobby who was staring and thinking hard, maybe thinking how he should actually explain the situation to Hayi. Hayi then smiles, his facial expression making her wants to hug him immideately but she have to stop herself to make the tease success. 

 

"Hayi ah, we are going to stop practicing now because you have your next schedule outside" The singing coach suddenly stops the music. 

 

"Ahh~ that's right. Thank you coach-nim!" Hayi bowed to the coach and took her bag with her.

 

"Congratulations on your first variety show Hayi! Good luck and break a leg! HWAITING!!!" The coach suddenly blurted out the sentence which makes iKon member faced her especially Bobby whose eyes and mouth widen upon hearing that.

 

"Kamsahamnida coach-nim! See you soon." Hayi didn't even face back to Bobby and heading straight to the exit door. She knew she will recieve a message soon enough.

 

_

 

"Ya! Why did you not tell us that Hayi noona is having her first variety show. I even haven't congratulate her!" Donghyuk, who is now like a dongsaeng to Hayi hit Bobby's shoulder from behind.

 

Bobby stays quiet. "I don't even know...." He quickly grab his phone and headed outside. "Hanbin ah, I'm going to take a break for a while"

 

All the iKon member are staring at each other, sending telephaty towards each other and nodded and smile together. Seems like they understand the whole situation. 

 

-

 

Read 13.01 My Breath

You did not tell me that you're attending a variety show. What kind of show is it? Where does it takes place? How long will it takes? Will you stay overnight? Who are you with? 

 

Read 13.51 My Star

Just take care of your AOA babies =.=

 

Read 13.52 My Breath

Hayi ah jebal~ I care about you and only you. Anyways, I think you need to prepare yourself with the variety show. Hwaiting Lee Ha YI!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter