Extra #2

of Sims and Retarded Duos

CXhrd9xUMAAsBoQ.jpg:large

[This occurs about 2 months after they have met]


Things have calmed down (not) ever since Jungkook's entrance into his university. He now had two males (who had forcefully barged into his life without his permission) by his side all day long. Despite the verbal insults and abuses that he spews out of his mouth without hesitation, he is sincerely glad for their presences that accompanied him through the start of his university life.

Simply said, he loves them (maybe one more than the other).

Sighing softly, Jungkook threw his books into his locker messily as he mentally noted down all of the upcoming test dates. University life isn't easy at all, Jungkook realized as he found himself struggling with subjects that he used to have no problems with. Thankfully, he has two elders to help him with his work (although they tend to be more of distractions and disturbances instead). With a groan under his breath, Jungkook slammed shut his locker as the long list of work piled up in his head, giving him a slight headache.

"Hi, Kookie." The all-so-familiar baritone voice chimed from behind as the all-so-familiar hot breath tickled his ear while the all-so-familiar scent of strawberries wafted into his system. Jungkook had long learned that this male loves to sneak up on others, occasionally shrieking in their ears to give them a heart-stopping scare although he more often tends to just greet them by whispering into their ears.

Flinching just lightly (definitely not from the sudden greeting), Jungkook turned around swiftly to meet eyes with the one who invaded into his personal space. "Hey, Tae." Jungkook greeted as suavely as possible, finding it hard not to stumble and fall over his words. Blame it on his introvert self, Jungkook defended himself when Jimin about it.

But he couldn't control how he in a startled breath of air and held it in his lungs when the tips of their noses brushed against each other lightly in a feathery touch that caught Jungkook in a moment of surprise. Too close, Jungkook screamed mentally as the sirens in his head blasted off at maximum volume, making his head spin and whirl as his eyes stared right into the sparkling bright orbs in front of him, his vision slowly getting crossed-eye. Was his heart even beating? Or did it already stopped dead?

No one was moving.

Jungkook froze in his position, turning entirely into a block of ice as his eyes trailed along the beautiful features of this mysterious creature in front of him. The creature's newly colored coral hair blinded his poor eyes but Jungkook thought it made this creature looked like a beautiful mermaid (or merman) from the underwater world. Jungkook had long known that the creature had brown eyes with golden specks in them, causing them to sparkle ever so slightly under the light.

It was the reason for the bewitching, Jungkook argued when he caught himself staring too many times a day.

Trailing his eyes even lower, he stared at the pink lips that were stretched out into the familiar boxy smile that definitely had Jungkook's heart palpitating. He watched as the smile disappeared in a second as an audible gasp replaced the familiar boxy smile. A puff of air smelling like strawberries brushed against Jungkook's lips, causing a tremble down Jungkook's spine. Jungkook had always wondered if this creature's lips had tasted like strawberries, just like the scent that the creature carried. He wondered if they were as soft as they always seemed to be when the creature bit on his lower lip. Pink and soft, tempting like ripe strawberries, Jungkook whined as he resisted the ridiculously strong temptation to taste them.

"Ah, my apologies." Taehyung finally broke the hanging tension as he hastily took a step back, his face burning scarlet red as he dropped his head to allow his coral hair to cover it up. If Jungkook had been in the right state of mind, he would have teased the elder for being shy, an uncharacteristic feature of the elder.

"Ah uh yeah hah…" Jungkook laughed sheepishly as he secretly inhaled in a deep breath to make up for the total lack of oxygen in the body. He was so sure that he was going to faint any second if the elder hadn't move away. He knew that his face was burning too, judging from the way his face felt prickly as all his blood rushed to his face.

"Uhm, come on?" Taehyung squeaked, his voice unusually hesitant and soft before he cleared his throat again. "I mean let's go to the cafeteria. I bought a meat bento for you already." Taehyung said as he huffed out a puff of air before plastering on his usual boxy smile again. Jungkook could really limit the number of heart racing and heart stopping moments in a day. His health hasn't been of a good condition from all these heart problems lately.

"Y-yeah sure." Jungkook tried cracking a smile to cover up the inner conflicts, only for it to seem more like a wince instead, judging from the slightest hint of confusion in the elder's face.

"Alright, come on then, slowpoke." Taehyung teased like usual as he wormed his arms around Jungkook's arm once again, finding their usual positions as the elder tugged the younger towards the cafeteria. If there was one more thing that Jungkook really like about the elder, it is that the elder's body is constantly warm and comfortable. Perfect for snuggling, Jungkook thought before pushing that thought out of his mind with all of the remaining energy that he has.

Jungkook bit down his smile as he tried to follow the pace of the elder, tripping over his own feet haphazardly a moment or two before the elder tugged him into place. Staring at the elder's face, Jungkook could only admire and appreciate the utmost beauty of this creature under the bright lights as the creature focused on getting them to the cafeteria safely without Jungkook face-planting the floor.

And then Jungkook realized something.

 

Save me, save me.

I need your love.

Before I fall. 

 

 


"Save Me" infires me to write this drabble so I did
Everything about their comeback screams one thing: ON POINT

YoonMin's gaming!au is in the making so yeap see you then!

Wally