The ANJell Knew It?!

She's My Girl (Sequel to Secret Girlfriend... Secret Daughter)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong Hwa will never forget the day when finally he met his mother’s secret daughter, heard Shin Hye’s confession and enjoy a good dinner with his Jagiya’s family. After that, interviews of Shin Hye and Yong Hwa during Heartstrings shoots were release. Interviews that shows some hint on how they really feel for each other. But only the keen eyes of people (A/N: Dooley or YongShin) who keep track of their real relationship will noticed it. Both their managements approve this. They support them on their decision to reveal their relationship and allow them to decide on how they would want to do it.

Two months had past and the only thing that they have done is to give some hints through their interviews. They started to mention each other names. Compliment each other but still they tried not to reveal too much.

In Shin Hye’s interviews, she would always mention that he likes a guy like Lee Shin but in reality who she meant was Yong Hwa.  Just like how Yong Hwa would always say that he chose Shin Hye because he is Shin Woo who apparently likes Go Mi Nam.

 

http://youtu.be/bEdBbbkol20

A/N: Credit to the Uploader

But people close to them are getting impatient especially Yong Hwa’s band mates. CN Blue’s concert in Indonesia was cancelled but their management decided that they will not attend the Melon Music Awards 2011. And for this year, one of the hosts is Shin Hye.

Morning before the show, CN Blue boys are having their breakfast in their dorm.

“Hyung, I think it’s good if people see a revelation in tonight's show?” Min Hyuk said randomly while eating his ramen.

“Ne, Hyung.” Jung Shin added. “If ever, how will you do it? Will you mentioned Shin Hye Eonni if we win? Or will you kiss her in front of the people?” he teases him.

“Yah, why will I do that? There’s a better way of doing it?” He said then drinks his coffee.

“And what is it?” Jong Hyun asked and looks at him.

“Hmmm…” He said and pauses as he is also not sure what to do.

“Hmmm… What? You still don’t have a plan to let the people know right?” Jong Hyun asks him again.

“Ne…” Yong Hwa said but then changed his answer “Aniyo.”

“Mwo? Hyung you’re not making sense you know.” Jong Hyun got confused with his reply.

“Mianhe Jong Hyun-ah. We do want to let the people know as soon as possible but we still have to do one more thing.” Yong Hwa said feeling sorry for making them confused.

“Mwo?” Jong Hyun asks once more.

“We need to let two people know about it first.” He said.  

“You mean Geun Suk Hyung and Hong Ki?” Jong Hyun asks.

“Ne. Shin Hye said it’s just right that we let them know first before we start to publicly let the people know about us.” Yong Hwa said.

“Well I think you are right with that. So when do you plan of telling them? Will you be meeting them together?” Jong Hyun said.

“We’re all busy and our schedules clashes. So we decided to do it separately.” He said and continues. “Since our concert was cancelled, we can watch FT Island Encore Concert right? I’ll tell him on that day.”

 “And how about Geun Suk Hyung?” Min Hyuk asks, still eating his ramen.

 “Shin Hye will be one of the guests of Geun Suk Hyung’s Japan show two days from now. She’ll tell him about it.” Yong Hwa replies in a sad tone.

“And you don’t like it right?” Jun Shin asks him.

“What do you mean?” Yong Hwa understands what he meant but is just trying to deny it.

“You don’t like it that Shin Hye Eonni could freely guests to Geun Suk Hyung’s concerts and movie premier. Unlike during our concerts, not even a single photo or video of her was seen. Admit it Hyung, you’re jealous right?” Jung Shin explains.

Yong Hwa didn’t say anything. He just nods. He knows that Jung Shin is right.

“Hyung, if you don’t want to feel this over and over again…” Jong Hyun said and taps his shoulder. “You better tell the people as soon as possible so you can freely show your support towards each other.”

“Ne, I will.” Yong Hwa said and smiles.

Two days after the conversation at the CN Blue dorm. Yong Hwa and his band mates watch the FT Island encore show. After the show, Yong Hwa invited Hong Ki to a nearby café.

“Hong Ki-yah, mianhe if I steal a few minutes of your time.” He said as he knows they still need to practice for the second day of their concert.

“Aniya. It’s also good that I could relax for a few minutes before we practice again. And it’s also good that Jeremy can spend time with Shin Woo Hyung. I just hope netizen won’t write a fanfic about us. Kekeke.” He said and smiles with his signature Jeremy smile.

“Yong, gwaenchana?” He said when he noticed that the playful Yong Hwa didn’t laugh instead he looks serious.

“Ne…” He said and then rubs his palm together. “Hong Ki-ah…”

“Ne?” He asks.

 “I have something important to tell you. I want you to hear it first from me.” He said and rest his hand on the table. “I know that you, Geun Suk Hyung, Shin Hye and I really became close because of Minami Shineyo. And even after that our friendship continues.”

“Ne…” He said and looks at Yong Hwa with his left elbow place at the table so that his chin can rest on his hand.  

“I just feel sorry that I spend less time with you and Geun Suk Hyung. Shin Hye told me those days that you are together, hanging out. I really want to spend time with you but time doesn’t permits.” He said.

“Oh, so Shin Hye told you about it? How often do you meet? Looks like for her you have time?” He smirked.

“Aniya. We just mes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter