⌇Prologue⌇

Cordon Bleu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 ✧ Prologue

 

⌇prologue⌇

               The sun shines brightly, giving the grass a vibrant color. Nearby, a bird chirps followed by the ringing of the bell. A castle-like building with its huge lawn in front stood tall and proud. This building is the home for all aspiring chefs learning the arts of culinary.

The bell rings again, earning the attention of students inside and outside of the building. The static coming from the P.A system was the only thing heard throughout. 

"All new students please head to the auditorium for your entrance ceremony., Previous students please attend your homeroom until the ceremony is over," 

The hallway then became crowded as new students bump against each other to head to the auditorium. Previous students watch in amusement at the eager students, wondering if they used to be like that last year or the year before that. As the last person entered the auditorium, the previous students then headed to their homeroom, awaiting their new year with excitement. 

  A person runs through the corridor, looking down at the time in their watch. Cursing, he speeds up, already late for the opening ceremony. It wasn't his fault that this campus is so damn big and that he live really far. He straighten his tie, his eyes glancing around for signs that points him towards his destination. Instead, he got famous French names on classrooms.

He groaned in frustration, looking at his watch again this time shaking his head at his tardiness in the first day. 

"Hey you! Look out!" a voice interrupted him and he looked up, widening his eyes as a figure advances towards him. There wasn't enough time for him to move away so the figure collided with him. This caused him to lose his balance, his arms instantly wrapping around the person's waist as they collided with the floor. 

"Hyejin! Are you okay?" Hyejin's friend asked, rushing to their side. 

Hyejin looks up at the person she bumped to and gasps, pushing him down as soon as he tried to get up. He groaned, lifting his head up to glare at her before pulling himself up. 

"What was that all about?" he asked in annoyance. 

"Jerk! Your hand was on my waist. ert!" she stated a little loudly, feeling the words exaggerated a bit. He rolled his eyes, glancing down at his watch again and sighed in frustration. Now he's really late. He shouldn't be even if its just the entrance ceremony. He needs this scholarship; its his one-way ticket out. 

"And then this jerk tried to me! Can you believe it?!" Hyejin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter