Final

Just for today
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, Oh Heejun!"

The sound of the elder's voice behind him makes him speed up his steps. Not caring about all the people looking weirdly after him, he fastens his pace, focused on getting as far away from the older boy as possible.

The older is fast - he knows that, but he doesn't give up the hope he has. There's always hope that the other decides to fall in the middle of the hallway or something like that. It has happened before, so why shouldn't it be able to happen again?

Panicking slightly when the older doesn't fall, steps coming closer and closer with every step he takes himself, Heejun doesn't know what to do.

Frankly speaking, he doesn't even know exactly why he got so mad. It wasn't like he had a right to be mad, but somehow, he couldn't help it. He couldn't not be mad at the older boy who seemingly toyed with his feelings.

It hurt and he didn't know what to do about it at all. Which is exactly why he's running away from the other right now.

Sighing relieved, when he sees the door to his and Jihun's dorm-room, he hurries to it, fumbling too much with the key for his own liking.

Inseong is still right behind him, making his tries at opening the door harder than it's supposed to be.

Finally after what seems like forever, the door is opened and Heejun slips inside, relieved that he was that bit faster than the older boy following him.

However, he wasn't the fastest.

Right as he's about to close the door, a hand find its way to the door, making it impossible for the younger to close it without hurting the other's fingers - Inseong is also stronger than he is, so he'd have no chance to win this fight anyways.

Not saying anything, Inseong pulls the door fully open, letting himself into the slightly smaller's room, making sure to close the door after him.

"Get out," Heejun orders quietly. It was supposed to be said as a strict order - an order that couldn't be defied - but it sounded more like a soft spoken request.

Fighting back the unwanted tears that burn in his eyes, Heejun avoids looking at the older male. That'll only result in him getting wet cheeks and puffy eyes and he doesn't exactly want that right now.

"Why are you crying?" Inseong asks gently, moving closer to the younger boy.

"I'm not," Heejun mumbles, feeling the first drops of saltwater on his cheeks. Great, now he is.

Inseong sighs, stepping closer to the now crying boy. He doesn't know why the other's suddenly acting like this. They had just been in the common room with Youjin, Seungjun and Jihun. As always they had fooled around with each other. He'd been back-hugging Heejun, enjoying the sight of his bright, big smile, when Seungjun had said something and he had responded by jokingly kissing the tall male's cheek. As if he's hit him, Heejun had angrily removed himself from the taller's embrace, leaving the room with fast steps.

Knowing that something was wrong - and that he was most likely the reason behind it - Inseong had quickly decided to follow the younger. Hence why they had ended up like this.

Not wanting the other boy to get closer, Heejun takes a step back every time the taller takes one step forward. He knows there's a wall behind him somewhere and he knows that Inseong knows as well, yet he hopes they'll stop moving before his back hits it.

They don't.

Wincing slightly when he feels his back hit the hard wall, he makes a move to step to the side. It's stopped, when Inseong takes the chance and places his hand next to the other's head, closing of the exit he had seen before.

Once again avoiding the older's eyes, Heejun waits, hoping the other's going to say something.

A silence fills the room after that. The only sounds in the room being their breathing and a couple of sniffs in between from Heejun's bad attempts on keeping his tears to himself.

"What's wrong?"

Heejun doesn't say anything. It would be too hard to keep the tears and emotions in check if he let any words out of his mouth. It's much easier to just keep quiet.

"Heejun, please look at me."

The tone in the voice sounds as if he's begging him, making it even harder for the younger to not let his crying take over to make him so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter