S E V E N

DEMO KNIGHT

Chapter Seven ;

Everyone was surprised by Chanyeol's sudden disapearence as he didn't leave a massage or anything so we could even know where is he, Why the hell he just blocked his siblings' thoughts, And the other thing is why im being throttled too , I can't even sleep well , my head is keeping thinking i should be happy because the demon whom im being annoyed by is just gone but despite of that im acting so weird , Yet the whole home is sleeping except me , i decided to go to the roof where Chanyeol might be hidding up there.

I didn't hesitant to do such a thing like that anyway. I carefully removing the cover and slowly walking towards the door lingeringly turning the knob, dramatically closing the door. I started heading to the staircase , My steps is a pretty neal way In order not to be heared by anyone so. I finally reached up here , It is the same as the first time i have been in here, I can even imagine Chanyeol in every corner and his blank eyed looks. Im getting closer to the room where Chanyeol used to be.

"You wont find him here either" I twisted as i found Kris infront of me.

"hm, h-how you knew im her...?". "Follow me baekhyun" Kris iterrupted me.

"Did Chanyeol blocked you..."

" Yes he did but just beacause Chanyeol blocked my thoughts that doesn't mean that i lost the ability to know your steps so , lemme make it a pretty clear up for you , he blocked our thoughts from him not to know the place he went to. But we can easly know where you are going, Yet we can't know where is Chanyeol at the moment so please don't let your stuburness and brat kill you once more" Kris cutted me off as we are walking towards the living where is a secret huge door which was behind it a large library contains an amazing number of books.

"Have a seat baekhyun" Kris softly asked.

"So i dont get why you got up at that late time , Are you fell in love with Chanyeol haha im kidding. although you were dying to leave here and get Chanyeol away from you. Dont get me wrong but what you doing doesnt make any kind of sense you know" Kris explained as im shaking my head. " You might be right, but i dont get my weirdness too. I truely having no idea why im acting like that since Chanyeols disappearence." I said him as Kyungsoo entered the room.

" You can start your normal life from tomorrow if you want to, But dont try to go back home if you would Chanyeol would do something burn us all , and dont think he can't reach you because he actually can, I can read and feel what he is going to do if you would even thinking of running away from him Baekhyun , Maybe he unblocked my thoughts as i could see what will happen to you if you would come back to korea as you were thinking one moment ago am i right?"

My brain lost the ability of thinking when Kyungsoo said these words, Then why he disappeared!

"Because he is feeling guilty Baekhyun, You are his mate as i told you before. There a demonic rule says : "Don't let your mate gets hurt by you". That's why he just left us for while so he could starfe himself freely. You must not think much about Chanyeol he would make you go crazy, So go to your room we have a long day tomorrow at School So have a goodnight." Kyungsoo explained as we all leaving the room.

I just thinking of every single word that both of Kris and Kyungsoo explained. I opened my room's door diaspointedly of the failure i had a few minutes ago.

Y-you back! I Yelled as im seeing Chanyeol sitting on my bed. i ran fastly to him W-what im a just imagining him ! i Shocked as i touched an air, It was just a picture my mind drew. Kyungsoo was fully right Chanyeol makes me going crazy. I threw myself on the bed as it is 3am.

The next morning i woken up by a knock on the door. I hardly opened my eyes as i had not enough time to sleep though.

"C-come in" I said as im removing the blanket off me.

"The breakfast is ready get up" Sehuns husky voice woke me up for the first time.

Ugh my head is burning up. I think i should be awake more, I took an cold shower to refresh my mind afterwards i went downstair heading to the dining room where everyone is waiting for me except for Chanyeol he is not waiting this time.

"Stop thinking and have your breakfast" Lay chuckled. I smirked.

"So Baekhyun did you sleep well lasy night with any kind of physical connection between you and someone" Xuimin laughed as he hits my back. I gave a rolled eyed and faint smiled as well.

After we had our breakfast, Me and the others getting reading to go to school after like two months or something. "Ok lets go, Sehun and Kai take Baekhyun first , Me and the rest gonna be right there it wouldnt be a good thing to enter school as a gang though." Suho said as SeKai nodded in response.

" Wo-uh im finally out " I hysterically laughing. Sehun made no reaction and Kai smiled a little.

" Kai how the students would react due seeing Baekhyun walking with us, I don't know but that gonna seem so weird as its the first time we allow a stranger joining us." Sehun shaked his head in confusion.

"Having no idea , But probably something bad will happen to Baekhyun" Kai hissed.

" What will happen Kai?" I worriedly asked. Sehun replied with nothing the same reply with Kai.

After thirty minutes we reached school. The moment the three of us enteres School the students are already staring at me strangely in a really bewilderment way like i can clearly hearing them hissing each other as im completely having no idea what they will do as they gonna see me walking with the whole ten siblings as they well-known as the
"BG".

"What the heck im ing seeing alrightly! the new korean student almightly joined to the BG?."

One of students yelled out.

_________________________

Hellooooo baesss. Lastly finished the seventh chapter , Im taking this book away different from the plans i drew for it though. Hope you all enjoy reading it though 😉😉

Don't please forget to ;

- Vote
- Comment
- feedback

엑소 Lets love 💖😻

I love PCY