#01

Office Shenanigans

Jungkook was truly doing his best to concentrate on the stacks of papers resting on his desk; after all it was a bunch of documents that needed to be signed as soon as possible by him only to be approved of, but Jimin was so distracting. More than usual.

Jungkook was used by now to her fit blouses and tight tube skirts, high heels making her legs more stunning, long and curvy than necessary, her long black hair cascading down to her waist, waves of black locks dancing from side to side following the sway of her hips when walking. Everything about her was perfectly on its right place, and it was driving Jungkook insane.

Of course Jimin wasn’t only a pretty face, the girl proved to be very capable on her job as his personal assistant, always serious about it and never flattering even once. Jungkook loved working with her because of her competence, he liked her brain too; her appearance was just a bonus.

“We should get all this signed before lunch break, sir.” She says, eyes focused on the ipad on her tiny but beautiful hands, nails polished a bright red. “Mr. Wang will be here at four for the meeting.” she reminded him. Jungkook nodded distractedly, his hand moving on auto-pillot to sing the paper in front of him, but his eyes wouldn’t stop from darting from his hand to her cleavage. And it wasn’t even showing that much, the blouse wasn’t opened at all to be honest, but it was still distracting.

Jungkook wasn’t a ert, or that’s what he liked to tell himself every time this kind of thoughts started running on his mind. Obviously, he wasn’t one of those bosses that wandered around the office checking out his employees and flirting with every pretty lady he saw. He didn’t care much which clothes they decided to wear anyways, but Jimin was just a special case, and Jungkook had caught himself staring at her more than once. Her tiny but voluptuous frame was always enveloped in pieces of clothes hugging the right places perfectly, as if all were made just for her. Jimin knew she was pretty and didn’t feel ashamed to wear any type of clothes she liked even if some girls bad-mouthed her out of jealousy; everyone in the office turned their heads to look at her when she passed by, well, except for Hoseok, but his hyung was so whipped for his own secretary (Jungkook didn’t really understand why, Min Yoongi was a scary woman, tiny and thin but with a sharp tongue and cold stare).

“Jungkook-ssi?” Jimin’s sweet voice snapped the man back to reality, making the young CEO look up at questioning chocolate-brown ones.

“Y-yes?” he swore mentally for stuttering, he was supposed to be a very well-composed business man, never distracted, always focused. Jimin’s lips twitched a bit to the side in a half-amused smile.

“I said if you would like me to bring you your lunch here.” Jungkook gulped nervously, his eyes scanning those pretty pink lips. New shade of color, pointed out Jungkook mentally.

“Uhm, okay.” he replied coherently. Jimin bowed her head slightly, her hair hiding the smirk on , and then turned back to the door making sure Jungkook’s eyes would be locked on her back as she walked out of his office. 

Jungkook relaxed back on his chair once the door clicked shut and let out a long sigh. Jimin was driving him insane.

 

 

 

Jimin sighed with a scowl on her face as she kept playing with the salad on her plate. It’s not that she wasn’t hungry but she was a bit pissed off at Jungkook’s attitude from before. Once she brought him his lunch the man shrugged her off of his office and didn’t let her stay to help. Technically speaking Jungkook didn’t need her specifically to sign papers, that was something Jungkook could do all by himself, of course. But the assistant loved to see him work, loved to see that expression on his face, eyebrows furrowed cutely and lips pursued a bit in concentration.

Jungkook was everything any woman would want: nice body, nice personality and filthy rich. But those weren’t the reasons why Jimin liked Jungkook, her boss. Actually, Jungkook was just a shy and awkward young man hiding behind a facade of  a cold-hearted CEO. Jungkook was soft, really nice to his friends, cared a lot about his beloved ones with small gestures that others wouldn’t notice, and always made sure to direct warm smiles to his friends, even sometimes to Jimin herself. He was so cute.

Jimin was so deep for him but the other didn’t seem to pay much attention to her. Sure, she has caught him look at her with lust-filled eyes more than once but he hadn’t made any move yet, and not because she didn’t try, oh no, Jimin had been trying pretty hard to make Jungkook fall for her but the other was a hard nut to crack.

“A penny for your thoughts.” Jimin jumped surprised at the deep voice coming from in front of her. She didn’t even notice Taehyung entering the room.

“Just…tired.” she lied, eyes going downcast again to pinch a bit of lettuce to bring it up to . Taehyung snorted as he started to open his lunch box.

“Jungkook again?” Taehyung smirked as Jimin pouted and kept on munching to her salad without another word. The male smiled and started to eat, eyes studying Jimin’s sad posture. “what has he done this time?”

Jimin rested back on the chair and breathed through her nose deeply.

Nothing.” Taehyung chuckled and shook his head.

“He’s head over heels for you, it’s just that he hasn’t noticed yet.”

Jimin rolled her eyes and started to play once again with the salad on her plate with the fork on her hand.

“You always say that, but he has never given me any sign he’s interested.” she mumbled with pouty lips, her other hand reaching up to play with the curls at the tips of her hair.

“He’s just a bit dense.” sighed Taehyung, giving her a sympathetic look. “his brain is full of numbers, meetings and other business man’s bull.”

She chuckled, eyes twinkling with amusement and Taehyung smiled to himself at managing to cheer her up a bit.

“Yeah, I guess you are right.”

 

 

Jungkook sighed for the umpteenth time that afternoon and stared out the big windows that occuped all the wall at his left side showing the bussy streets of Seoul; the stack of papers signed already and resting on his desk waiting to be carried away somewhere else. He had ten free minutes until he had to meet up with Jackson, the man in charge to control everything from China, and talk about numbers, future projects and all that boring stuff.

Jungkook loved his job, really, but sometimes it was monotone and boring and he couldn’t help but start wondering how it would be like to take a break, go somewhere for a trip and relax for a while. Maybe a tropical place, with white sand beaches, clear crystal blue water, palm trees everywhere, coco water, sun and pretty girls. Or maybe Jimin there would make the trip way better. 

Jungkook closed his eyes with pink-tinted cheeks, feeling warmth spread throughout his body at the thought of Jimin wearing a bikini, her black hair waving with the warm wind, beautiful tanned skin and red lips wearing a smile brighter than the sun itself.

Jungkook jumped in surprise as the door of his office bursted open without any previous warning and Jackson loudly entered like he owned the place.

“Hey, Jungkookie~”  Jungkook had his hand on his furiously beating heart and rolled his eyes at the pet name Jackson used.

“Don’t call me that hyung.” replied the younger, dodging Jackson’s hand when it tried to ruffle his hair and scrunched his face in a scowl, but the older just laughed it off slumping his on the cushioned chair in front of Jungkook’s desk.

“You are always so nice…” joked Jackson with a sly smirk. Jungkook rolled his eyes again while straightening up on his own chair.

“Thanks.” he mumbled while his eyes starting roaming around his desk searching for the folder containing all the important papers he had to discuss with the older business-man.

“Oh, come on.” pouted childishly Jackson, “Aren’t you going to ask how everything’s going?”

Jungkook sighed frustrated when he couldn’t find the stack of papers on his desk. He was sure he had left it around somewhere so he would have it in hand for when the elder arrived, but he couldn’t remember exactly where he put it. Also, Jackson’s childish attitude didn’t help at all.

“How is everything going?” he asked without much interest, opening the first drawer on his left of his desk. He blushed madly at the bunch of condoms resting there, being a constant reminder of all the times Taehyung gave him a new one. 

Maybe if you have condoms in hand you will finally make a move on Jiminnie. I’m tired of seeing you drool all over yourself for her and not do anything.”

Jungkook should throw them away, but every time he thought about it he couldn’t make himself do it; the reason why? He’s not too sure - or didn’t want to think about it too much-.

Jackson started blabbering about a cute fly attendant he almost got the number of, Jungkook not caring much while closing the drawer with an awkward cough and kept searching for the folder he needed to start the meeting.

“… I mean, it’s too obvious to ask for five glasses of water in less than ten minutes, but she didn’t need to be so rude about it.” Jackson kept talking, not really caring Jungkook wasn’t paying attention to him.

“Hyung, uhm- give me a minute, will you?” says Jungkook, picking up his phone and dialing Jimin’s number on the speed dial.

“Yes, sir?” she answered quickly, as always, her sweet voice invading Jungkook’s earbud.

“Uhm, you know where I put the folder containing all the info I wanted to discuss with Jackson?” 

Jimin laughed, which made Jungkook’s cheeks tint a bit pink. Her laugh was always so contagious, a bit odd but sweet nonetheless, and the man found himself loving it every time he heard it. But his embarrassment also came because of his clumsiness. He hated asking for help for things so trivial as this and even if he liked to label himself as a perfectionist he tended to be a bit messy, always misplacing important documents or forgetting to sign something, and Jimin always had to come to the rescue.

“Isn’t it on your desk?” she asked, her tone soft. And Jungkook was thankful for that, because Jimin had plenty of reasons to judge him for or laugh at but, instead, she was always patient with him.

“uhm, I don’t think so?” he answered, his eyes scanning once again his messy desk.

“Oh, maybe I have it- oh yeah, here it is.” she laughed, “Maybe I took it by accident, I will bring it in a sec.”

“Thanks.” Jungkook hung up the phone and met Jackson’s curious eyes.

“Was that Jiminnie?” The younger tried to not make how much it annoyed him the use of the pet name to refer to his assistant, because Jackson was one of the bunch of people that liked to flirt with Jimin like it was common thing to do in the office.

“Yes.” he answered flatly.

“Oh, I didn’t see here when I came in, it’s been a while.” said Jackson fussing with his hair, probably trying to make it look good for when the young assistant entered Jungkook’s office.

Jungkook was about to reply something when two sharp knocks on the door cut him. Jimin entered without waiting for him to let her in, she obviously knocked out of courtesy considered she was already expected in the man’s office.

Both men were silent as she made her way to Jungkook’s desk, her heels didn’t make any sound, muffled by the carped covering the floor.

“Here it is. Sorry, I probably took it by mistake.” she apologized with a tinny smile, putting the folder on the CEO’s desk softly. Jungkook shook his head, ready to shrug off her apology with sweet words but Jackson’s voice cut him.

“Hi Jiminnie.”

Jimin’s eyes moved to the man sitting right beside her, offering him a polite smile and a bow.

“Hello, Jackson-ssi. Hope the flight from Hong Kong wasn’t too tiresome.” she said, polite smile lodging up on her lips. Jungkook smiled to himself, recognizing it as the smile Jimin used for when she was talking about business with someone.

“Oh, stop being so formal.” whined the man, “you can call me oppa.” Jackson finished, eyes glinting in anticipation. Jungkook almost gagged out loud in disgust at the erted sparkle he could see in the other’s eyes.

“It wouldn’t be appropriate to do so.”

“Oh, but aren’t we frien-“

“Hyung.” interrupted Jungkook, clearly annoyed because of where this conversation was heading to. “Jimin has work to do.”

Jimin chuckled as she nodded, giving both man a farewell bow before darting towards the door to finally disappear, closing the door with a soft click.

“I don’t know how you can keep your cool working with someone like her.” said Jackson with wonder while turning back to look at the younger.

Jackson didn’t need to know that Jungkook asked himself the same question every day.






 


A/N: Hi~ Well, this has been sitting on my drafts for months now because I wasn't really sure if I wanted to venture myself again into a chaptered story and also because GenderbendAUs aren't that big of a deal (there are people who really, really hate it and I don't know if I'm ready to take in hate xD...), but here I am :D 

This happened because my bro Iana and me were talking about how hot Jimin would be as a girl, all curvy and flawless and pretty and wearing tight clothes, so I wrote this based on that, I hope I made it justice…

This Au is fun, so it’s going to be a series of little chapters jumping in time, not really following a straight plot-line… That is if you all like it enough for me to keep writing it. If you really hate it I won’t write this AU anymore xD. Let me know what you think in the comments’ section <3