Final (°ー°〃)

The other way around

Jungkook was used to his Jimin Hyung giving him all his attention. He didnt mind really.

 

But fans often misinterpreted him. Yes, He pushes his hyung away. Because he's scared. Scared that if he reciprocates his feeling's his hyung would grow tired of him. So he plays hard to get.

 

Jimin though, was already getting tired of trying to gain his Maknae's attention. He was pushed to his limit one night when they just finished practice.

 

 

Jungkook didnt mind. Nope, he didnt mind when Jimin hyung tried to hug him and pinch his cheeks. He didnt mind when his hyung kept calling his name while he was sitting on the couch. He didnt mind when his hyung tried to feed him. But jungkook was tired. He was tired to deal with his hyung so he said something he thought would be okay.

 

'Hyung im trying to rest. Stop being annoying'

 

What suprised kookie though was the flash of pain in his hyung's eyes. But he shrugged it off, thinking his hyung was just as tired as he was.

 

'Okay Jungkook ah. I'll stop. Sorry'

 

Saying jungkook was surprised was an understatement. Not only did his hyung didnt use his nickname but he also turned around and walked away. Something Jimin Hyung wasnt capable of doing no matter what Jungkook has said. Tonight was different though.

 

Jungkook knew what he did was wrong but he just went over to taehyung's direction. Jungkook didnt pay close attention to his hyung then, mumbling about how tired he was to Taehyung.

 

 

Jimin however went straight to his shared room with Namjoon and cried his heart out for a good hour. Leaving an akward namjoon trying to compose a song. But Namjoon couldnt resist his dongsaeng. Not only did he care but he was also scared that he would get another lecture from Jin. So being the kind leader he was he tried cheering up Jimin and successfully doing so.

 

 

The following day jungkook woke up with the sound of chatting and chopsticks clattering from his shared room with taehyung. He got grumpy, so grumpy when there was no sign of Jimin Hyung in his room trying to wake him up. No,

 

'Kookie-ah wake up! We have a busy schedule'

 

Or

 

'Kookieeeee wake up or hyung's gonna get mad

 

' Nothing. Just pure silence except for the sound outside his room.

 

But Jungkook wasnt jealous. He WASNT.

 

Because JEON JUNGKOOK never got jealous.

 

What ever the circumstance was Why was he lying to himself ? He was jealous as . But he kept calm.

 

But even though he tried to be calm he was still grumpy anyways. No actually he was mad. Furious even. He was mad because his hyung didnt even notice him when he got out of the room. Usually he would be talking about some random vedio game with jungkook and jungkook would chat along with him. But today was different. His hyung didnt even spare him a single glance. Did he somehow didnt hear ? That was impossible, considering taehyung hyung went charging up to him

 

'JUNGKOOKIE LOOK WHAT I'VE GOT'

 

Taehyung shouted while waving a toy hammer with his face etched on it.

 

'That's nice Taehyung hyung! Who gave it to you ?'

 

'Jiminnie did! He's awfully nice to the members today! Especially Namjoon hyung '

 

'Oh.'

 

Jungkook was mad. Oh yes he was. How could his hyung be paying attention to the other hyung's and ignoring him?

 

He went ahead and ate with the other members. Glaring at Hobie hyung and HIS Jimin hyung while he was laughing his arse out at some lame joke hobie hyung threw. His ears only perked up when his hyung greeted him in a whisper barely heard by the members. His eyes formed into small cresent as he smiled at him

'Goodmorning jungkook-ah'

Jungkook was dissapointed hearing his unfamiliar name. In his mind he was going all hulk mode. That was it ? Goodmorning Jungkook ah? No Kookie ? No Jungkookie ? No lame pick up line ? Just Goodmorning ?!
But ofcourse he did reply anyways

'Goodmorning Hyung!'

Taehyung looked at him weirdly because his voice went up a pitch higher than expected but he shrugged it off and went back to finishing his meal. 

 

Jimin was having a nice day. Jungkook, however, couldnt ignore how hard it was to breathe when jimin didnt wait for him and sat next to him in the van. He couldnt ignore the churnin g of his stomach when HIS hyung purposely hanged out with namjoon hyung more than him. Couldnt ignore that he was hurt.

Something drew him to the edge though. When HIS jimin hyung tried to kiss Namjoon hyung in the middle of a 30 min break during their MV making of War of Hormone. Puckering his lips while his arms were wrapped around his neck.For a moment he got distracted thinking about how he could devour those lips but snapped back to reality anyways.

'He's lucky there's a camera'

He mumbled and gave the best smile he could muster going near them and placing his pointer and middle finger on top of HIS hyung's lips tapping it three times and muttering lowly

'No no nooooo! Hyung dont kiss Namjoon hyung!'

The moment was interupted when they started filming again.

Jungkook decides he will pay his hyung more attention.

To him the members were his enemy and he needed to keep jiminnie hyung to himself.

Jimin was confused. But he really didnt mind when jungkook tried to catch his attention whenever he'll start a conversation with Yoongi.When HIS maknae tried to do aegyo whenever he would try to feed the other members than him. Even going as far as trying to hug him during filming.

Jungkook was rejected countless of times but he didnt give up. He would only think His hyung deserves more effort because his rejections was harsher than Jiminnie. Jimin would say

'Jungkook ah the members are eating you should go and eat too!'

Or

'Jungkook ah im busy let's talk later'


And

'Jungkook ah why dont you hang out with Taetae instead?'

Even though he was dissapointed he didnt stop. Leaving a very confused Jimin.

Jimin was still recovering from his shock while peacefully sitting down and staring out the window with a horse telling him about some drama (Jhope(^O^)v) But then jungkook had to go and ruin it practically prying jhope from His hyung side and placing his head on Jimin's shoulder and pretending to sleep. (Which he wasnt)

When they got back to the dorm after a long practice he manhandled his hyung out of the van and into his room locking the door in the process. He already told Taehyung to go sleep with namjoon because they have to talk about something (Jungkook and Jiminnie ) He was snapped out of his thought by his Hyung's confused voice

'Jeon Jungkook Why am i here ?'

Jungkook mumbled an apology and hugged his hyung like his life depended on it.

'Kookie yah? Whats wrong ?'

His eyes brightened up hearing his nickname from his hyung's mouth. He dragged his hyung to his bed and spooned him. They were both left in a Comfortable silence which was broken by Jimin's soft chuckling.


'Is my Jungkookie Jealous?'

Jungkook didnt reply for a minute or so but mumbled

'Hyung shut up! Just go to sleep!'

Hiding his obviously red face in the crook of Jimin's neck. Jimin chuckled again. Atleast he didnt have to tell his hyung about anything because he already KNEW.

Sometimes it was nice when things were the other way around...


(^O^)v(^O^)v(^O^)v(^O^)v(^O^)v(^O^)v(^O^)v

A/N:

I TRIED (°ー°〃)