#05 With Me

Chained Up -- HIATUS -- COMING SOON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Oh, then there’s you
Inside my messy heart
Oh it’s you
 

 

She lay motionless on her bed, trying to find comfort in her blanket she was tucked in neatly, she could not help but reminisce about her life, that was before that tragedy occurred. No matter how much she thought about it, she could not understand why she was blaming him, he actually helped her from that real-looking nightmare. She shifted frowning. He saved her, but who said she wanted to be saved? 

She specifically remember that time when she walked down the stairs of their house, trying her best to look pretty. She put on the best dress and attempted to do her make up well. She was excited about this day, as soon as she got down- she saw him sitting on the couch talking to somebody on the phone. 

"I'll make sure Taeyeon won't be here on Saturday..." He nodded his head.

"Don't worry we'll have the night by ourselves, she'll be in Busan-"

 

He stopped immediately when he spotted her. He did not looked surprised, instead her watched with  a bored expression on his face. She felt insecure and most importantly, she felt alone.

 

"Who were you talking to?" She attempted to stand firm, crossing her arms over her chest.

 

 

"Who the hell were you talking to?" She repeated her voice raising, she felt her patience slowly fade. "No one," He tossed the phone aside and added, "you should know about." 

 

"So, I should not know who you'll be spending the night with? I should not care that you'll have the night all by yourselves?" She quoted. Taeyeon got a little intimidat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter