chapter 1

onkey family

      Why am I so useless to SHINee . I thought to myself I;ve been think this since I don't know .  " Onew Hyung can you ask the Manger Hyung if we can a day off for tomorrow and the next day " Taemin said to me . I nodded i have been doing things like this for them i wish die now and then . I went ask ,but he already knew and called them to tell them . Everyone was extied to have a day off but i wasn't . Key and i would argue some times he was acting like he was the leader of here but it seems like it . I walked to my room were i can finaly be alone and cry like did for the past years . 

                         time skip 

    I woke first like usally i do . I made breakfest for everyone i wasn't hungry . " Hyung you ok seem in the dumps lately " Key said to me ,but i knew he knew this before everyone . " i'm i'll be in my room if any thing happens " i ran off my room . I felt so weak and dumb i started to cut again and cry .

 

                                                       other members skip thrid pov 

        " Hyungs i'm worried about onew hyung he beeen so weried lately . " Taeminnie said eyes full of tears . " Don't worry taeminne we'll check on him " Key said hugging the Mankae . Then their thoughs were disturbed by hearing a thump . " Hyung " Key knew that sound . The members went in his room and saw him bleeding and uncounis . " Mhino call the aumblince and quick why hyung would you do this to you self ." Key said sobbing the mankae was crying as jonghyung kept trying to clam those two because they were the colse to Onew . 

 

                                             the hospitle Key pov 

 

We were waiting for the doctor to come to talk to us about hyung .  " excuse me but are his friends " a docotor asked us  . " yes were SHINee but is Onew ok ? " i asked him .   " yes   but he been cutting lately as we cam tell you did right thing hi woung are preety deep but i think you go see two at a time " he said to us . Taemin and me went first to see hyung . " Hyung why would do this do how much we were worrried about " i asked as cryed in his arms taemin as sobbing saying he must be broken because Onew like dad some to him and a bother . " i had so much stress your guys hyung and leader and stuff i was sad that you guys are so happy with out me all time i decide why can't i be gone and fight with you key was makeing it wrose for me " He said looking down . " why didn't talk to us at all  we could of help " Taemin asked him . " i just thought that it would better i left the group permantly " he said . The jonhyung and Mhino came started to tear up they hugging him too . " Hyung we love as a father and bother we don't need you to be gone we love so much " Taemin said crying to his shrit ." hyung im the mother of the group your the father do think i want no help with these manics " I said at him crying still i liked but i could never tell him that  . " hyung we have to see in a bit key you can stay for bit Manger Hying said one of could so we picked you " They said leaving me alone with him  i could see that taemin wanted to stay as well with me and Onew . "  hyung i have to say something to you " I said uncorfmablely . " sure go ahead " he said looking worried ." well ireallylikeandwouldliketobemyboyfriend " i said really fast . He just stared at me then kissed me . I kissed back we pulled away air . We had a nice convoustain . "  I bet you taemin would be happy if he knew " i said to him i got on the bed cuddleing him . " ya but we are the paernts even im clusmy " he said yawning . I fell asleep listening to his heart beat . 

 

                                                    few days later onew pov 

" hyung mhino wont give me back my  phone and banna milk " Taemin said to me i was reading since i'm not trusted to be alone but i dont mind at all . " hyung jonghyung took my shoes again tell him give back " Key said as tried not say babe . " sii fine Mhino give Taemin his stuff back and jonghyung no fooling around give back key shoes Mhino and jonghyung i want two when done to clean the pratice room and pratcie for an a while with a five minute break "i said truning page . They did told so all was good when done both of them left they knew i meant businse  . " hone how can you do that with out look from your book " Key said Taemin knew we were dating he was happy about this when us three are alone not in public he call his parnets and stuff . " ya dad you should of seen their faces " Taemin said laughing a little  . " Taemin its not nice to talk about your bothers " Key said .  " yes mama " Taemin said ." how about do something as family with those two for a while huh " I asked  them . " sounds good hone " key said who snuggled to my side while taemin was his head on my lap and laying his mother aka key " sounds good to me but what we can do i don't being mobbed by fans and im bored " he said ." how about we stay hame and just relax and watch a movie or something " i suggested . " sounds good to me how about we just watch a movie on netflex " Key said . " sure am i game dad what about you " taemin said to me  . " sure we can make dinner toghter to " i said . They nodded we got up staterd to make dinner which was homemade pizza . I throw some flour at Key . " hey no fair " He said throwing taemin who was laughing . " hey mama that was dad " taemin said i just grinned my usally smile with him . We end up haveing  a flor fight but we made the pizza . " we should take bath "Key said trying to dust himeslef off . " ya i'll go in with you want so it could be quicker " i whisperd to  key in his ear . " sure " he said blushing  . 

                                              after showers 

 

    " i guess its raining pretty with tunder and lighting " key said . Then it both hit us Taemin was afread of lighting . We founf him crying behind the couch . " sweetie do want to sleep with us tonight " Key said to him tying clam while sang a sweet tune . " y-ya " Is all he cauld say because of this . " ok come on will go to your fathers room ok "  Key said we got him up to us . since we were pjs any way i warmed milk for him . He drank it.  We all got bed i was holing key and taemin, and  key holding taemin who  was alseeping in his mother embrace aka key embrace  . " hone how about we go to the Zoo tomorrow just the three  of us "  key aid to me taemins hair . " sure  why not just get some sleep hone you need it " i said kissing his check falling asleep with him .