Emergency Meeting

Overflowing Tears

Taeyeon's POV

I was about to sleep again and go back to my dream land until..

*Hoohooo~ Hoohoo~ Hey to you to you to you now~*  [[ Just imagine that TeenTop already existed that time -does the body wave- ]]

I smiled like an idiot because of my ringtone. TeenTop- To You! 

I quickly answered the call "Y-Yeoboseyoo?" 

"Taeyeon-sshi, it's me.." the caller's voice is very familiar but I can't seem to identify his name 

"Eh? Who is this? How did you know my number?" I fired him a lot of questions.

"Okay.. Calm down, I'm your sunbae and I got your number from your resume?" He answered cooly.

'Who the hell is this guy, playing a trick on me huh?' I thought to myself.

"I'm drop-dead serious here, so can you just say your name and proceed saying your reasons why you called me at this time? Because if you don't know I am going back to sleep until you call and.."

"Can you please shut your mouth for a while? I'm afraid a bug will go straight to your throat" he cut my speech. I HATE THOSE PEOPLE WHO CUT MY BEAUTIFUL SPEECH. 

"K. Speak."

"Go to SMent building. Now. When I say now. As in NOW. No need to brush your hair or dress up. Just go here now. And don't bother to ask who am I." with that. He hunged up.

"Aaargghhhh!!" I shouted out of frustration.

"Why do I need to listen to that stranger.." I suddenly remembered the word 'SMent'

Oh snap! I quickly change into a simple clothes and heck yeah.. I really take his advice not to brush my hair. 

I curse myself mentally and run out of my room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AFTER 20 MINUTES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still Taeyeon's POV

I dashed directly to the main door and bow to the guard. 

"Excuse me.. but.." I suddenly remembered that I don't know why I'm here.

"Ohh.. You're one of the trainee right? I think you should go to your practice room" the guard explain

"Eh? Wae? Don't tell me we're going to practice at this time." I asked while having a disappointed face. 

"Aniya, you're not going to practice.. LSM asked all the trainees and SMent artists to be there. I think there is an big announcement so hurry up because you're already late by 2 minutes and 51 seconds." He flashed a silly grin.

I looked at him weirdly then bows.. I totally run for my life to be there in 1 minute. But of course, it's impossible.. I arrived there with all eyes looking at me. I bowed multiple times and sit at the back. I was zoning out until someone tapped my shoulders. 

"Taeyeon-ah.. Lee Soo Man is calling you.. Back to earth, he's been calling you for almost forever" Kyuhyun whispered.

"Miss Kim Taeyeon, are you with us?" LSM questioned me.

"A-Ah.. neh.. Mianhaeyo" I apologized.

"Please pay attention because this is a very big announcement" He exclaimed

Everybody nods their heads and focus on LSM.

"I would like to inform you that a new girlgroup will debut within 3 months from now" Loud gasps can be heard from the trainees and idols. Of course, everyone is in state of shock.. So am I.

"And I really need all of your cooperation in this project. The training will be harder than usual, I hope you'll understand me. I'm not doing this for you to suffer, I'm doing this to help you.. Please understand." 

"So.. I will assign some idols to watch a trainee. So here it is.. BoA to blahblah.. KangtA to blahblah.." He keep on announcing names and I'm really nervous because my name takes forever to be called out.

"Kim Taeyeon to.." At last! My name comes! I was mentally rolling like a buffalo because of happiness.

"Kyuhyun.. and.." What the? WHAT'S WITH THE 'AND'? I'm fine with just Kyu oppa.. =.=

"Jaejoong, so the three of you need to get along well.. And Taeyeon, if you're wondering why you have 2 mentors.. well, it's because you'll be the leader of the new girl group. Please do your best" ME?! LEADER?! Are you kidding me? I'm not yet ready with such thing.. But I still feel great because he trust me.

"Yes. I will do my best.. I'll be loyal and truthful to this family.. Thank you for the trust you gave me" I smiled to him.. Little did I know, a tear escaped my eye.. I also don't know why.. maybe tears of joy?

"Hey, don't cry.." Kyuhyun said worriedly.. he cups my face and wipes my tears using his thumb. I blushed at his actions until someone cleared his throat. Of course, the culprit Jaejoong on the way.

'Are you always sick? Always ruining my moment with oppa' I scoffed to myself 

Mr. SooMan just smiled at us and signalled as if he's up to something. So the three of us just bow and bid our goodbyes.

"So, how about we meet tomorrow morning.. Let's bond so that we can be comfortable with each other" Kyuhyun suggested. I bet someone will be a party pooper and say we're not paired to have this kind of free time.

"Sure.. I like the idea" Jaejoong answered with a small smile on his face. Did I hear it right? He agreed? WOW! I don't know why I'm happy but I love to see him like that. Even with a small smile, or more of a smirk. He's handsome.. OH GAWD TAEYEON CAN YOU STOP BEING A FANGIRL? 

"How about you Taeyeon?" Kyu asked me. 

"Yeah sure.. I would like to spend more time with the both of you" I answered while smiling.

"I'll go now." Jaejoong blurt out, emotionless as usual

"Arasso, take care" 

I also go home and flop to my bed.. and fell into a deep slumber.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

I'm seriously sorry for not updating that much.. I'm so busy with my studies so I can't keep my promise. ;A; I'm really sorry.. Huhuhu T.T Dun hate me. I will update once in a while. So ppyong! 

 

I love you all <3

JAEJOONG DIVA FOR ALL OF YOU ^^;;

KILLER WINKS FROM TAEYEON ^-^;

THE Y OWN AND TAKEN BY ME. KYU <3

Ilovehim.

iLOVEHER.

MUSTACHE!