[ Book II - Wooksoo ] : Can you feel my love?

Just... A fanfic...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slowly hold up his breath, Kyungsoo turned back to his hyung - Ryeowook, pulled him into the bed and sat right on top of his body with a smile on his face. Ryeowook's eyes widen, but right after that, his mind went black when their lips are toughed each other. Kyungsoo kissed Ryeowook so passionately, but then Ryeowook pulled out.

 

- What the...? Kyungsoo-ah, what are you doing? You're crazy? - Ryeowook shouted at him. He didn't expected that Kyungsoo answear it immediately.

 

- Yes... I'm crazy... I'm crazy fallen in love with you, hyung... - Kyungsoo's lips again leaned to Ryeowook's without a word. Ryeowook was shocked. But, thanks to him, he's now find out who is his real love. Yes. He love Kyungsoo. He don't know when it come all of sudden, but that's true. But at that time, he just confused. 'cause Hyunshik, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, and him. He's bastard, he knew it, but he couldn't hide it. But now, when the cloud had been moved by the kiss of Kyungsoo, he has see the sun at the sky. And the sun have the face seems like Kyungsoo - his love.

 

Ryeowook pushed Kyungsoo out, holding Kyungsoo's head, looking in his eyes was widen because of the unexpected, and slowly kissed him.

 

- Me too, Kyungsoo-ah... I've blind all these years 'cause of finding my real love... But you... You was lighting the way for me which full of darkness... Thank you... And I love you, my dongsaeng.

And yeah, this is the second c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter