Kyuhyun One-Shot

Cho Kyuhyun one-shot

"Lalala~" _____ hummed as she stepped on the elavator, she was meeting her friends that she hasn't seen in awhile due to their famousness.

"YAH!!!!!!"

"B-Boh?!" she was tackled into a bear hug when she stepped off the elavator, she immediantly realized that it was the one and only Kim Heechul.

"Lee _____ ah! You've grown up!" He fake cried.

"N-Neh..." She took a glance around, everyone waved at her, but she found someone missing, she pushed Heechul off.

"Teukkie oppa~ what happened to Kyu?"

"What do you mean? He's right here-" he pointed to his side, but widened his eyes when he realized that Kyu was gone.

"Where did Kyu go?!"

"That maknae....!"

"Aish...we just met _____!"

Aigoo...."

"YAH!"_____ screamed to get their attention "I think I might know where he is" she walked off causing Super Junior to follow her while dodging the crowds, it's nearly Christmas so of course the shopping center was supposed to be full.
She walked into a shop called 'Geek Gamerz', and of course, Kyuhyun stood their looking at others playing StarCraft.
_____ walked carefully be hind Kyuhyun "KYU!!!!!!" she shouted as she hugged him from behind.

"Omo....aish...annyeong _____ ah" he smiled as he kissed _____ on the forehead.

"Ooo----kay, time to go" Leeteuk pulled Kyuhyun's collar as _____ walked out touching her forehead.
They walked and talked, they stopped by stores and bought presents for each other.
"OMO!!!!"____ squealed.

"What is it?" Eunhyuk asked as he popped his head on _____'s shoulder to see what she was squealing about.

"T-The necklace is really pretty..." she admired the necklace, it was a necklace that had the initials L (insert your initial of your fisrt name here).

"Oooo....L (insert your initial of your fisrt name here) for  Lee _____!" Donghae randomly popped out.

"It's really pretty!"

"Arasso, let's go, I'm hungry" Heechul pulled _____'s arms.

"Kyuhyun stared at the necklace for a while "You guys go on ahead, i forgot something!" Kyuhyun told the others and ran off.

"What'd he forget?" The members asked each other.
----
Kyuhyun ran to the jewelry store and bought the necklace, he paid and left.
He kept on asking himself why'd he go back and buy this gift.

When he saw the others he quickly hid the necklace in his pocket.

"There you are Kyu!" _____ shouted as she waved to him, telling him to come other here.

"I'm back"

They ate and ate until they were full, leaving Shindong to eat the left overs.
They were on their way back to their dorms until Kyuhyun grabbed ____ arm.

"What is it Kyu?"

"Err...hyung, go back first, imma talk to ____ for a sec."

"Arasso~ let's go go go!!!!" Heechul shouted as he skipped happily.

Once they were out of sight, Kyuhyun led ____ to a park.

"Kyu~ where are we?"

"Somewhere....first of all, close your eyes."

"Why?"

"Cause I told you so, now close your eyes"

"Psh, arasso..." ____ closed her eyes as Kyuhyun took the necklace out of his pocket, he walked behind _____, he attached the necklace together around her neck as he stepped away from ____.

"You can open your eyes now."

"Omo....Kyu...." she looked at the necklace that was now around her neck.

"Err....how do I say this...."

"What is it?"

"Would you....."

____ tilted her head.

"be my girlfriend....?"

"Boh....?"

"Aish...I knew this would never work out"

"Kyu....What are you-"

"You can reject me if you want, i won't mind, besides, as long as I'm by your side, I'm happy" he smiled.

"Kyu...what are you talking about? I never said that I would reject you"

"....eh...so you-"

"I accept you"

"heh....so this is why I fell for you" He walked closer and closed the gap between them, he cupped ____ cheeks and kissed ____ on the lips, when their lips touched, the water fountain in the park lit up, their kiss lasted a while, it was passionate.
Kyuhyun broke the kiss and put his forehead on ____'s.

"_____ ah, I promise that I'll never break your heart"

"I hope so"

"saranghae"

"saranghae"

"WOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a voice came from the bush.

"boh-"

"Congratz Kyu! You got a girl!" Heechul patted Kyuhyun's back.

"What- What are you guys doing here?!" Kyuhyun retorted.

"Just seeing what our dongsaengs are up to."

"Aish...you guys...."

In the end, they all ended up laughing.