Mr. Kwon

From enemies to lovers

Mr. Kwon's P.O.V.

 I was inside my office when yuri's ahjumma told me that someone is outside looking for me. when i went out, i saw a man wearing a cap and greeted me.

 

Man: Good evening Mr. Kwon.

Mr. Kwon: Good evening, may i ask who are you ??

Man: I would want to stay nameless Mr. kwon. I am here to give you something.

 

The stranger passed a tape to me and told me to watch it. After giving it to me, he bid goodbye. I went back to my office and watched it. After watching the video, i was shocked to find out that minho had no bad intentions to my wife. I called my lawyer and we immediately went to the police station. we explained the whole story and presented the video.

 

No one's P.O.V.

The captain went to minho and told him that someone wants to talk to him. Minho excitedly went out beacause he thought it was his family bt he was wrong.

 

Minho: Who are you ? what do you want ?

Mr. Kwon: I am Mr. Kwon.

Minho: Oh.. I am really sorry about what happened to your wife .......

Mr. Kwon: No, I am here to apologize because I already know the truth, you are innocent and I want to have a deal with you.

Minho: What is it  Mr. Kwon ??

Mr. Kwon: I want you to be my daughter's personal bodyguard. Please take good care of her but I want you to keep this as a secret . What do you think ??

Minho: It would be an honor to serve you and your daughter sir.

Mr. Kwon: Thank you !

 

>uhhmm ... thats not yet the end ......