First day of school

From enemies to lovers

Yuri's P.O.V

"Yuri~ah ! Wake up !" Yesung said while throwing my pillow on me.

"Shut up oppa!" I said while I covered my face with my pillow.

"You lazy brat !!! Wake up, it's the first day of school and you're late ?! pathetic !!"

"yayayayaya !! whatever !! 

I ran fast to my bathroom to take a bath. I chose my pink floral blouse and a black mini skirt with pink boots. i ran fast to my car and shouted at my cousin yesung "Bye oppa!". "Take care our princess" yesung oppa replied.

GIRLS GENERATION MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT

Yuri: Yeoboseyo ?!?

Yoona: Yah !! where are you ??

Yuri: I'm on my way.

Yoona: Ok

While I was on my way to school, I saw Sooyoung and Changmin about to kiss.

BEEEEEP !!!!

Yuri: PDA much ?? Can you please control your hormones ?!!

Sooyoung: Yuri~ssi !! Moment destroyer (while throwing her red stilletos on my car)

I got irritated when I saw a small scratch on my car so I decided to pick up her heels and throw it to the canal and I winked at Sooyoung. She went inside my car together with Changmin.

 

INSIDE THE CAR ...

Changmin: Yah ! Yuri-ssi ! What's wrong with you ?

Yuri: Nothing (while I whipped my hair)

Sooyoun: "crying out loud"

Changmin: Honey stop crying. You Yuri-ssi !! Pabo~yah (he pushed my head)

Suddenly Sooyoung and I started laughing

Changmin: What the hell ??

Sooyoung: Sorry Honey :)

they were about to kiss again but I immediately stepped on the brake and both Changmin and Sooyoung fellfrom their seats.

Sooyoung: Yah ! are you trying to kill us ??

Yuri: Maybe !! (evil laugh)

 

Subscribe and comment please and hope you like it ^^;; and yes i know it's boring and crap chapter but i promise im going to make it better :))