It's Too Late To Turn Back

Defying Gravity

It began on a rainy August morning exactly one year ago.

            Not only was Baekhyun late for his very first class at a new school, the young student assigned to walk with him to class had bailed the minute the school bell went off, leaving Baekhyun absolutely lost and terrified in the middle of the large hallways of the even larger school. After what felt like hours of standing rooted to the spot, sweating a river and shaking in his sneakers, Baekhyun had decided roaming around the halls to look for a class ’10-A1’ would do him more good than losing his mind in a completely foreign place. And so he went, taking hesitant steps around the corner and up the stairs, sweating himself a river, the weight of his bag an anchor to his rapidly dropping heart.

            And then he heard it.

            The sudden and loud pounding of footsteps on the lightwood stairs and the echoing of strident voices laughing and guffawing were almost enough to make Baekhyun piss his pants on the spot. With a less-than-manly shriek, Baekhyun moved away from his spot right in the middle of the staircase, accidentally missing a step and rolling away just in time to make way for a group of tall, jock-like guys to race down, pulling at each others’ backpacks and swearing with such a wide range of vocabulary Baekhyun doubted such language existed. Baekhyun chose that moment to look up, not expecting to look into the largest (and okay, let’s be honest, a tad bit slanted) eyes he had ever come across in his short years of living.

            In that moment Baekhyun had been struck breathless and frozen, not sure whether it was the beauty of the stranger his eyes were feasting on or the close proximity they shared, the teen  crouched down right in front of Baekhyun, his face so close he could feel the latter’s warm breath tickling his nose. Baekhyun figured it was both as he took in the stunning appearance of the stranger, who he safely assumed was his senior.

            His jet-black hair was thick and wavy, his bangs grazing his long dark eyelashes and wide, confused eyes. His brown orbs were extremely striking and mesmerizing, Baekhyun could melt into a puddle of mushy goo under its intense gaze. A small mole was located on his round scrunchy nose, and his thin lips curled around the edges, giving off a very boyish and mischievous vibe to him. Baekhyun didn’t know how long they sat in that position, but by the time the young teen shifted his gazed and coughed awkwardly, the posse of jocks were long gone and the two were left on their own in the deafening silence of the empty staircase. Baekhyun was snapped out of his trance by the creaking of the stairs as guy stood up (and damn was he tall), offering Baekhyun a hand and a good-natured smile. Baekhyun resented himself for shaking like a leaf as he took the stranger’s warm hands, his wobbly legs struggling to keep themselves in a standing stance.

            “Are you alright? You seem a bit disgruntled.”

            The low husky voice of the latter was music to Baekhyun’s ears. Determined not to make a fool out of himself again, Baekhyun offered him a meek nod and willed himself to speak.

            “Physically, I’m f-fine. Although I’d do a lot better if I knew just where the hell Class 10-A1 is in this enormous school. Jesus, I’m scarred for life.” The last statement was a mumble meant only for Baekhyun to hear, but the tall guy had caught on to his words, and threw his head back in laughter. The loud and carefree sound bounced off the walls and sent a rush of blood shooting up Baekhyun’s cheeks.

            “Your name?” the giant asked, his eyes squinted in amusement as he waited for an answer.

            “B-Baekhyun” he stammered. The latter nodded in acknowledgement before pointing up the stairs.

“One more flight up the stairs, a left turn and the second room you see is the one.”

Baekhyun nodded dumbly, watching as the guy offered him one more boyish smile before making his way down the stairs in haste.

He realized a little too late that he had not gotten the name of- in one way or another- his savior.

               -------------------------------------------

            Turns out the beautiful giant was one year his senior, as Baekhyun learned from one of his newly made friends. Park Chanyeol was his name, and he discovered that not only was the tall male a star player and captain of the school’s soccer team, he came in as the top student and genius in Math and Science in the whole school with a gold-plated certificate to prove so. Baekhyun also discovered how much of a heartthrob Chanyeol was amongst both guys and girls in school, and proceeded to deduce his chances with the tall senior to none at all. There was no way, no way in hell, would Chanyeol ever look at him especially with all these people groveling at his feet. And that was why Baekhyun resigned to forgetting about as much as one can forget about Park Chanyeol and sticking to his not-so-quiet new life with his not-so-quiet new ‘squad’.

            It wasn’t until another month that Baekhyun got a proper conversation with the jock. It started naturally enough, with both of them making their way through the crowd on the stairs, both of them heading in different directions with different groups of friends by their sides. Baekhyun was half-heartedly listening to a joke Jongdae was making about his blind date gone wrong when suddenly, Baekhyun heard the baritone ringing of EXO’s “Love Me Right” right in his ears. Failing to stop himself, Baekhyun had blurting out a soft ‘uh huh’, causing the sweet husky voice to halt mid-song. Baekhyun blushed when he realized it was Chanyeol, the Chanyeol, who had been the owner of that warm, heavy voice and blushed even more when the senior whipped his head back to stare at Baekhyun in surprise. Baekhyun inwardly groaned as he fled up the stairs as quick as his short legs could take him, sweating in shame as the look on Chanyeol’s face replayed over and over again in his head.

            As the school day came to an end, Baekhyun took his time arranging his books as neatly as one possibly could in a cramped locker, oblivious to a tall giant creeping up on him with a backpack slung over his shoulder and a phone clutched tightly in his right hand. The slight tap on Baekhyun’s shoulder had produced another ear-piercing shriek from him as he jumped and cowered, facing away from his locker with his eyes clamped shut and his back digging into the cool surface of the cool metal locker.

            Chanyeol laughed his boyish laugh, head cocking back as he regarded Baekhyun’s terrified expression. “Relax, it’s just me.”

            Baekhyun could hear the amusement lacing Chanyeol’s voice as he scrambled to stand straight, taking deep breaths to calm his racing heart. “O-Oh” was all he could say. “Y-You scared me.”

            Chanyeol offered him a good-natured smirk. “I could see that. It’s not really the first time I’ve seen that expression on your face, Baekhyun.”

            Baekhyun could not decide between vanishing into thin air in sheer embarrassment or kiss the ground in happiness because oh my jelly lord Park Chanyeol remembered his name.

            Chanyeol smiled before plopping his backpack down on the floor and proceeding to make himself comfortable on the linoleum surface. Baekhyun was caught by surprise when the giant tugged lightly at his wrist, looking up expectantly at him and patting the empty space next to himself. Baekhyun sat, oddly muted, in what he considered was comfortable silence.

            That was until Chanyeol decided it was a great time to play EXO’s “Love Me Right” through his phone, closing his eyes and singing along to the lyrics as quietly as he could. Baekhyun stared for a good amount of time before joining in, his own soft voice matching Chanyeol’s thick husky tune. Silent singing soon turned loud and before they knew it, both of them were up on their feet dancing along to EXO’s greatest hits, laughing and belting out lyrics like it was just the two of them in the world. Minutes turned to hours, and it was not until six in the evening that the two of them decided in between huffs and pants that this was enough dancing and singing for a day, and stumbling out and racing towards the bus stop, all the while laughing and sharing jokes on the top of their lungs as the cold August breeze whipped against their faces.

            When it was finally time for them to part ways, Chanyeol had looked and him and grinned, his pearly whites flashing in raw happiness as he ruffled Baekhyun’s hair with a promise of hanging out soon and a quick wave that sent Baekhyun’s stomach reeling and his head swirling in pure bliss.

            And Baekhyun knew, Baekhyun was certain, Park Chanyeol was going to play a bigger role in his life that he could have ever imagined.

                                    -----------------------------------------------

            Now, one year since the day they met, Baekhyun had come to terms that he was truly, stupidly, hopelessly in love with his now best friend Park Chanyeol, still the same loud and dorky heartthrob of the school. Baekhyun was surprised at how far they’ve come, and how they’ve managed to click so quickly. Chanyeol was like a missing piece from his puzzle of life- every interest they had they shared, and every new hobby they acquired they did together. They were the spotlight of the student body, the package deal, the two guys stuck to the , the ‘lovebirds’ as people like to put. They were in different classes, sure, but that did nothing to stop the two individuals from spending every spare second they get with each other, their groups of friends became one as the days passed, and Baekhyun honestly couldn’t think of a time he’d been happier before this angel stumbled into his life.

            It would be a lie to say Baekhyun was fully content with having Chanyeol only as a friend. Baekhyun, as selfish as he may sound, always wanted more wherever Chanyeol was involved. More of Chanyeol’s warm laughter directed towards him. More secret glances to be shared. More of those fleeting touches as they walked passed each other between classes. More of Chanyeol’s long limbs wrapped around his body, his arms and legs all tangled up to bury Baekhyun’s small frame into his own as they lay in Baekhyun’s bed for the usual Friday movie nights. More of those intimate moments were Baekhyun would get lost in a conversation, engaging himself in a full fledged rant and Chanyeol would look at him, eyes soft as warm as he fired away, only to come to a screeching halt because Chanyeol’s hands were encased in his own, his slender fingers weaving through Baekhyun’s auburn locks, and Baekhyun just wants to sob in happiness at the feeling. It was moments like these that made Baekhyun suspect his best friend’s intentions, and –god forbid- speculates if maybe, jut maybe, Chanyeol might be infatuated with him just as Baekhyun is.

            “Baek? Hello?”

            “Ouch, Chanyeol!” Baekhyun was forced to snap out of thoughts by a finger poking his left cheeks, the sharp nail digging into the soft skin just enough to sting, but not enough to hurt him. Chanyeol retracted his finger almost immediately.

            “Sorry Baek, but you were spacing out pretty bad. You weren’t listening to what I was trying to tell you. At all.”

            Chanyeol pouted, using his knuckles to push up the large, round (and fake) glasses that Baekhyun begged Chanyeol not to acquire, but later admitted to himself that it did make the giant look extra delicious.

Baekhyun laughed.

            “Sorry, Yeol.” His reply was short and curt, but Chanyeol knew better than to take offense in the lack of interest.

            “So as I was telling you,” he drawled, fingers reaching for some fries inside the paper lunchbag and dipping them into the ketchup, “Jongdae’s having a party next Saturday at his house and he told me to drag you along. I was wondering if I could sleep over Friday night, and we can have all of Saturday to ourselves before the party. That is, if you want to go.” Chanyeol looked up at Baekhyun, his brown orbs pleading and expectant, and Baekhyun sighed.

            “Yeol, you know I don’t do parties.”

            “But Baek-“ Chanyeol whined, wiping his greasy hands on a tissue before latching them onto Baekhyun’s wrist. “You know I never go anywhere without you by my side. And I really, really think the party is a good idea for us. ” Baekhyun rolled his eyes. He wanted to say no for various reasons, one of them being the party have girls- pretty, hot, y girls- and the idea of Chanyeol mingling amongst potential s did not sit well with him. But with Chanyeol’s pleading puppy eyes and endearing pout melting all resolve he had inside him, he could not find it in his heart to say no. With a prolonged groan, Baekhyun admitted defeat.

“Fineeeee” he whined, trying to sound as annoyed as he possibly can- which was pretty hard to do with Chanyeol’s face stretching into a toothy grin and his soft cheek promptly pressed against the shorter man’s forearm. The ty butterflies in Baekhyun’s stomach were throwing a massive party.

            “Thanks, Baek.”

One soft satisfied mutter from the giant and Baekhyun stopped trying to hold back. His fingers tangled themselves in Chanyeol’s curls, petting them affectionately as Chanyeol pressed his face deeper into Baekhyun’s shoulders, his gangly arms wrapping themselves tightly around the latter’s own and snuggling against it like a content puppy.

Baekhyun ignored the questioning stares of the rest of the students for the rest of lunch break, choosing instead to focus on how radiant and blissful Chanyeol looked, and how his heart was fluttering with lingering traces of hope.

             -------------------------------------------

            The week rolled by quickly enough, and Friday was there in a flash. Baekhyun found Chanyeol waiting outside his class after school, leaning against the brick walls and tapping his foot to a rhythm only he would know of. Baekhyun was quick to make it to Chanyeol’s side, laughing as he pushed to giant off the wall and dragged him along to the bus stop. He listened to Chanyeol’s report of his very ordinary day while the latter walked a few steps behind, lifting to bottom of Baekhyun’s heavy backpack to lessen the weight. The bus ride was short and they found themselves on the doorsteps of Baekhyun’s small cozy house in no time at all.

            The evening was spent locked up in Baekhyun’s room watching reruns of the best friends’ favorite series under a warm blanket, with Baekhyun’s mother frequently intruding the room holding varieties of different snacks in her hand and a warm smile to offer. The night was filled with laughter in the Byun household all throughout dinner and even after, when midnight passed by and Chanyeol had to lift the smaller’s sleeping head off his shoulders, hoisting him onto his large bed across the television before snuggling into the shorter boy’s side and engulfing him in his embrace before drifting off to sleep. 

   -------------------------------------------           

Baekhyun sighed as his took once last look at himself in the mirror. It was Saturday evening, and Chanyeol was inside Baekhyun’s spacy bathroom to prep himself up for the party.          Baekhyun had to admit he wasn’t one to be dressy, but his gut feeling has urged him to at least make an effort if he wanted to be spared a second glance by his beloved pushy best friend. And so tried he had, his short legs hugged by a pair of tight dark skinny jeans, his loose white dress shirt slightly wrinkled and ed at the collar. The unfamiliar feeling of kohl lining his lids were making his eyes sting slightly, and his hair was sticking up in random directions (he didn’t even need to try for this effect) for what he hoped and prayed was a ier look.

            He had to admit, he look decent. Maybe even a bit hot, but Baekhyun wasn’t going to push his luck. The sound of the bathroom door opening had gotten Baekhyun’s head turning, and he gaped at Chanyeol’s smoky hot outfit for the  night.

            The tall giant was dressed in tight ripped jeans that seemed too tight around his meaty thighs. The edges of his black shirt was tucked in, long sleeves rolled up to the elbows. His bangs were flattened against his forehead by the snapback that he had put on and Baekhyun’s heart was on overdrive, his eyes travelling to feast on every single one of Chanyeol’s features hungrily, stopping at Chanyeol’s eyes in surprise because was Chanyeol eyeing him the same thirsty way?

Chanyeol’s flushed cheeks did not go unnoticed when he looked away a beat too late and coughed awkwardly.

“Y-You look great, Baek” was what the tall man said, his eyes fixed on a spot on the floor, eyebrows furrowed, and Baekhyun had to smile.

“You don’t look too bad yourself, tiger” was Baekhyun’s comment, before cringing at how flirty that came out. But Chanyeol looked up and laughed, his eyes twinkling in a way Baekhyun had never seen before, and Baekhyun’s heart was twisting because Chanyeol looked so damn stunning and Baekhyun feared for his sanity.

The sun was setting by the time the two males stumbling out of the house, fingers intertwined and laughter shaking the whole neighborhood.

                                    -----------------------------------------------

            “I dare you Luhan, to your own balls and not for the rest of the night. Just your lonely hand, finding comfort in squeezing your also lonely .” Jongdae received a dirty look from the Chinese male, whose protests were drowned out by the hoots and cackles of the rest of the audience. Without much of a choice, Luhan’s palm was pressed against his not-so-little junior, an awkward squeak escaping his lips as he shifted about uncomfortably, muttering a ‘I’ll get you back later for this Jongdae, I swear I will’ under his breath and Baekhyun laughed as he pressed closer into Chanyeol’s side.

            Baekhyun and Chanyeol were two of the very few people who had little alcohol in their system, but the short male had to admit he was not the best person to handle alcohol- which was why it did not come off as big a surprise to find himself already light-headed and a tad bit tipsy. He could feel Chanyeol’s burning gaze beside him everytime the latter laughed a little louder than he should at a joke or a stupid dare. The night went on and one shot went to two, before Baekhyun found himself with his legs sprawled out on the floor, sporting a hoodie a size too big for him from a senior he couldn’t name and donning a pair of round sunglasses he had found on the floor of Jongdae’s living room perched on the bridge of his nose (although the sun was nowhere in sight in the middle of the night). The head of the empty bottle of soju finally stopped in Baekhyun’s direction and he laughed, breathy and anticipating. Chanyeol did not like the looks of the evil smirk on Jongdae’s lips.

            “Kay, Baek. So, truth or dare?” he bellowed, leaning his body towards Baekhyun and peering into the said boy’s gleeful eyes.

            “Dare,” Baekhyun replied, not wasting more than a second. “I choose dare.”

            Jongdae’s I’m-gonna--you-up-so-bad smirk wasn’t looking so good to Chanyeol.

            “I dare you,” Jongdae drawled, moving back and settling his weight on the palms pressed against the wood, the smug look on his face never dying. “I dare you to choose one person in this room and give them a without touching them. At all.”

            In other regular circumstances, Baekhyun would’ve visibly paled. He would’ve coiled away in disgust, or kick Jongdae where it hurts and give him a lesson he’ll never ask for again. But this was not a regular circumstance. This was drunk Baekhyun, alcohol tainting his system and all coherent and logical thoughts fleeing his rational little head. This was Baekhyun with his brain-to-mouth filter in desperate need of repair, and his talking and handling . Without more hassle than a shrug, Baekhyun turned his body towards Chanyeol’s direction and shot the giant the flirtiest smile he could make out.

            Chanyeol stiffened. His breath was caught in his throat, and he was this close to wheezing and gasping for air under Baekhyun’s hot intoxicated stare. The short male was peering at Chanyeol from above the rims of his sunglasses, his head tilted downwards for a better view. His eyes were dark and smoldering and the boy was blinking as slowly as one possibly can, biting his plump underlips before gliding his tongue on the upper as sensually as he could. A rush of heat flushed through Chanyeol’s body, and he felt all blood he had going south. He could barely make out what Baekhyun seemed to be muttering to him until the boy threw back his head and laughed, his flawless white neck exposing themselves in the process, and Chanyeol had to bite down hard on the urge to flick his tongue against the snowy skin, tasting the hot flesh and biting on it to mark it his own. It scared Chanyeol how delicious looking he found his best friend.

            “Channie, you’re hard already!” was Baekhyun’s delighted squeak, and Chanyeol looked down in horror at the stiffening bulge outlining his jeans for everyone to see. He groaned, feeling heat burning his cheeks as he brought down a pillow from the bed and pressing it against his semi-hard in a desperate attempt to hide it.

            “Baek, please. Stop.” Chanyeol doubted if his best friend had heard his pleading whine but if he did, he showed no sign of it. Chanyeol could only shrink backwards as Baekhyun stood up and slipped off his hoodie. The loose white shirt Baekhyun had underneath dropped at his left shoulder, leaving a majority of the smooth skin exposed. Baekhyun made no move to pull it up. Instead, he opted for plopping down on Chanyeol’s crossed legs, the forcing the giant’s knee into the crack of his . Chanyeol gasped at the sensation, too scared to move and too nervous to look into the pair of beautiful brown eyes so close to his face. Chanyeol could feel the heat radiate off the smaller as Baekhyun held onto Chanyeol’s shoulder with both his hands, pressing down a bit harder on Chanyeol’s knee and letting out a soft mewl, forgetting about the rest of the people staring at the two people having a sensual moment with their jaws dropping. Chanyeol’s clamped his eyes shut and swallowed a moan. As much as he was compelled to push his best friend away, as much as he wanted the pup to stop torturing his poor heart, he couldn’t deny himself the guilty pleasure at the intimate touches he so longed to have with his best friend, but was too afraid to ask. Baekhyun smiled shakily above him before rolling his hips into the giant’s knee, leaning down to bury his face in the crooks of Chanyeol’s neck and rubbing the tip of his nose against the sensitive skin. Chanyeol threw his head back, a deep groan in his throat as Baekhyun’s hot breath ghosted against his neck. It took him all he had not to cream his pants right there and then.

            “Do you like this, Yeol?” Baekhyun moaned softly. “Do you like feeling my on you, tight between your knee, rubbing against you in all the right ways? Does it make you hard?” He barely finished his sentence before he nipped at Chanyeol’s ear, his small palm moving along Chanyeol’s thighs and grabbing Chanyeol’s clothed member, clamping it in his hand giving it an experimental squeeze.

            Chanyeol moaned. Baekhyun had done it. He had broken all resolve Chanyeol had, all he had done to refrain himself from ing Baekhyun, having the smaller underneath himself, and tugging at Chanyeol all thirsty and greedy. Growling, Chanyeol removed Baekhyun from his lap, lifting the boy up bridal style and glaring at the people eyeing his best friend hungrily in all the least innocent ways.

            “He’s mine” he spat, his grip tightening on Baekhyun’s small frame and ignoring the latter’s surprised look and stomping out of the room, head thrashing around to find the next empty bedroom.

            As soon as he had entered one, Chanyeol threw Baekhyun on the bed, commanding him to stay still before turning back and locking the door. He turned around to face Baekhyun’s dazed and lusty eyes and without a moment to waste, stripped himself of his own shirt, taking large strides towards the small male. Chanyeol’s large hands gripped Baekhyun’s small frame and in half a beat, Baekhyun’s soft plump lips were pressed against his own chapped ones. The kiss started out slow and sweet, with the two pairs of lips parted and moving against each other sensually. Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun back onto the bed, his hands lifting the smaller’s legs and wrapping them around his body.  Teeth clashed together as Chanyeol pressed his clothed member between Baekhyun’s spread legs, grinding slowly against Baekhyun’s groin and desperately onto Baekhyun’s bottom lip. A moan broke out from the smaller’s mouth as he clawed at Chanyeol’s neck, ing his hip up to get more friction between them, and rolling his hips everytime Chanyeol’s pressed against his own through their straining jeans.

            Breaking the kiss, Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol’s hip and brought the humping to a stop and Chanyeol let out an exasperated groan at the loss of contact.

“Y-Yeol, take it off. Take off your pants.” Baekhyun’ s hooded eyes were pleading although the tone of his voice screamed demand, and Chanyeol could never deny the beautiful man. Hastily, he shrugged off his boxers and skinny jeans in one smooth move and proceeded on doing the same to Baekhyun’s, hands rubbing the latter’s smooth thighs as Baekhyun’s sprung out from his boxer’s curling at the stomach. Chanyeol felt as if he had completely stopped breathing. Baekhyun, his best friend who he had fallen in love with, whose smile made him feel truly complete, was under him- his eyes full of lust and want and need, need for Chanyeol and he never felt so sincere and willing in his life. He kneeled down in front of Baekhyun, bringing the small man sit on the edge of the bed as he spread his legs and every bit of his flesh but his . The wanton moans Baekhyun was giving him sounded like heaven and Chanyeol looked up, drinking in the sight of Baekhyun making those lovely sounds for Chanyeol to hear. The thought got his own stirring, and Chanyeol knew he could not hold out any longer.

“Baek, baby, tell me you want this” Chanyeol whispered, his large eyes searching for any hint of denial in his love’s eyes, anything that told Chanyeol to back off and never show up in his face. Instead, he was met with a soft gaze almost as loving as his own, and a smile that tells Chanyeol all he wants to know.

“Chanyeol. I want this as much as you do, and don’t you doubt that. Now me off please, tiger.” The teasing tone that laced Baekhyun’s comment was enough reassurance for Chanyeol and he threw his head between Baekhyun’s legs, experimentally the slit of the smaller’s before engulfing the length in his mouth. Baekhyun was huge, and it was hard for Chanyeol to take the whole thing in at the first try but Chanyeol wanted this, he wanted so bad to please Baekhyun and show him just how much he loved him and slowly, he worked his way up Baekhyun’s member, taking him as deep as he could into his throat and backing away, bobbing his head and hallowing his cheeks against Baekhyun’s . Baekhyun’s response was an immediate reward, the younger letting out a prolonged moan and instinctively arching his back and ing his hips into Chanyeol’s mouth, tugging at the giant’s curls in a desperate attempt to feel more. Chanyeol tried his best not to gag as he moaned into Baekhyun’s , the vibrations of his voice adding to the growing pleasure that had Baekhyun bucking his hips as he threw his head back, ing Chanyeol’s welcome mouth.

, ing yes” Baekhyun was a mess by now, and Chanyeol watched in adoration as the latter ing himself into Chanyeol’s mouth, swearing and begging for more.

“ Chanyeol, that’s right, just like that” Baekhyun was so close to reaching his point, but all of a sudden all movement stopped and the warm cavern that had Baekhyun so close to crumbling had move away. Baekhyun could not help the yearning whine that left him.

“Chanyeol, what the are you doing?” Baekhyun was an impatient mess by now but Chanyeol just smiled at him, bright and toothy, before taking two of his own fingers into his mouth and on them vigorously like his life was depending on it. Baekhyun watched in amazement, his twitching at the sight as Chanyeol moaned around his sealed lips, the fingers like a would a . It lasted a few more seconds before Chanyeol stopped and spread Baekhyun’s legs, the two fingers he was pressed against Baekhyun’s hole.

“I’m going to you open with my fingers, Baek.” And so Chanyeol did, ing both of his wet fingers up Baekhyun’s hole as the younger gasped at the pain and the pleasure seeping through him at the same time. Chanyeol moved up his body, fingers still inside Baekhyun and bent down to crash his lips against the latter’s to offer a distraction. It had worked, because Baekhyun was into the kiss, lost in the pleasure and Chanyeol took this as a sign to twirl his fingers inside Baekhyun, scissoring Baekhyun’s hole and ing his fingers in and out. Baekhyun was mewling, lips parted and eyes close as Chanyeol worked him open, clawing his fingers in search for the one spot that he knew would make the smaller cry out in pleasure. One deep into Baekhyun and his fingers grazed the sweet spot, causing Baekhyun to all but scream out, ing his hips to feel more of that pleasure again.

“Chanyeol, there again, please!” And Chanyeol was too achingly hard by now to stop with just his fingers and abruptly pulled the two fingers out from Baekhyun’s well-prepared hole. Spitting into his own palms he pumped his , making sure to get the pre- leaking from his tip all around his length to make up for the lack of lube. Baekhyun watched impatiently, fingers wrapped around his own length as whimpers of me already flew past his lips.

Chanyeol hovered above Baekhyun, and it one smooth move he entered the smaller male. Chanyeol let out a labored breath at the sensation of Baekhyun’s tight walls clenching around his , the feeling enough to make him come without any further movement. Baekhyun was a mess underneath him, writhing uncomfortably for a few seconds before bucking his hips slightly, granting Chanyeol the permission to start moving. The pace was slow as first, Chanyeol pulling his almost all the way out of Baekhyun’s hole before slamming his whole length back in, and Baekhyun responded with sinful moans and pleas, ing his hips to match Chanyeol’s pace.

“Ngghh, Baekhyun, you’re so ing tight” was what Chanyeol managed to whimper over and over again like a broken record, because Baekhyun felt so right around him, and Chanyeol had never felt pleasure like he had before. And in all their desperation, Chanyeol ed his into Baekhyun’s prostrate and Baekhyun screamed, loud and needy.

“There Chanyeol, me again over there! Oh god, don’t stop!” Baekhyun was shamelessly screaming and begging by now and Chanyeol felt so close to tipping, his s now more desperate for release as he pounded into Baekhyun, meeting each other’s pace in a quick rhythm.

It didn’t take longer for Baekhyun to cling on to Chanyeol’s neck, like a in heat and saying nothing more than a “ Chanyeol, I’m coming!” before stilling completely, his walls clenching so tightly around Chanyeol’s he was seeing stars. And Baekhyun unraveled beneath him untouched, screaming and rapidly spurting shot after shot of onto Chanyeol’s chest and Chanyeol was only a beat later in his release, stilling and letting out a moan louder than he intended, riding out his until his softened, still buried inside Baekhyun.

By the time Chanyeol recovered from his mind-blowing release and pulled out, Baekhyun was already knocked out on the bed, legs still spread from the session and still dripping from his hole. Chanyeol smiled at the serene expression on Baekhyun’s face as he slept, wiping Baekhyun and himself clean before shrugging them both into the boxers.

As he sat watching Baekhyun snore quietly beside him, Chanyeol feared for what would happen to them the next day. He was well aware that Baekhyun was intoxicated and that his best friend might not even remember the amazing night they shared. And Chanyeol was scared, scared out of his wits that Baekhyun would not want him the next morning, would not want him every again because now that the giant had gotten a taste of his little angel, he would never be able to let go. He wouldn’t be able to handle Baekhyun’s disgust, or the rejection that would follow. With that thought in mind Chanyeol laid himself beside Baekhyun, covering them with a blanket and snuggling the small boy in his arms. He held the boy as tightly as he can as he close his eyes, ignoring the tears that rolled down his cheeks and the soft whimpers escaping his lips, his heart clenching painfully as he thought to himself how this may be the last time he could hold Baekhyun, touch Baekhyun or see Baekhyun.

-----------------------------------------------

            Baekhyun woke up to a migraine that was threatening to split his head in two. He groaned and sat up, gasping at the numbing pain that shot up his spine and the lack of clothing on his body,

            He didn’t.

            Horrified, he snapped his head to the sleeping boy next to him, and pieces of yesterday’s events slowly flashed before him. Jongdae’s party. Getting drunk. Seducing his best friend and having .

            Baekhyun felt like dying. He had ruined his own life, ed up his own chances without even being conscious about it. His first thought was to make a run for it and avoiding Chanyeol as much as he can. He wasn’t ready to explain. He wasn’t ready to ask where they stand after last night, and he wasn’t ready for the disappointment and pain following the rejection. And so he rolled out of bed as quietly as he could, grabbing his abandoned shirt and slipping into his jeans. He took careful steps towards the door but before he could even get close, a soft voice calling out his name hesitantly made his stop in his tracks.

            “Baek?” Chanyeol’s voice was uncertain, and Baekhyun was confused as he looked at his best friend who looked absolutely crestfallen, his eyes wide and filled with hurt.

            “W-Were you leaving?” was Chanyeol’s question, and Baekhyun really confused as to why Chanyeol’s eyes were b with tears, his voice cracking with the onslaught of emotions. And before Baekhyun could even answer, Chanyeol was bounding out of the bed, throwing himself into Baekhyun’s embrace before sobbing into the smaller’s hair.

            Baekhyun was really confused now. Wasn’t he the one who was supposed to be crying over this issue? Then why did he have a giant clinging to his weak body, muffling his sobs in Baekhyun’s unwashed brown hair? Baekhyun did not know, but hearing the one he love breaking down in front of him was enough for Baekhyun to wrap his arms around Chanyeol’s shaking figure, a hand raking through Chanyeol’s wavy black hair.

            “Chanyeol, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?” And Chanyeol just shook his head, pressing his face into Baekhyun’s hair as he cried out his confession.

            “Don’t leave me. Please.” His voice sounded so broken to Baekhyun’s ears, and it brought a frown to his face.

            “Why, Yeol? Why would you think that?”

            Chanyeol’s reply was hasty and desperate.

            “Because I love you Baek, and I did the unthinkable with you and now you’re not going to want to be near me anymore. And that can’t happen because I love you Baekhyun, I love you so much.”

            Time seemed to stop after those words left his lips. Baekhyun could only freeze in shock for what seemed like forever.

            “You…love me?” Baekhyun searched Chanyeol’s eyes for a sign of a lie, an indication that would tell him this was all a big ing joke. All he saw in the giant’s teary eyes was sincerity and raw love, love he never thought he would see in the taller’s eyes for him. And Baekhyun saw it, Baekhyun saw what he had always wanted to see and in a one quick move, he pressed his lips promptly against Chanyeol’s. The elder was stiff and unresponding and tasted salty from the tears, but Baekhyun loved this taste and so seemed Chanyeol because soon, both of them were melt into the kiss, lips moving in sync against each other.

            When they pulled away, the bliss was clear in each other’s eyes. Baekhyun smiled up at the giant, rubbing between Chanyeol’s ear like he would a cub.

            “Took you long enough, tiger. I love you too, giant.”

            And the tears were gone, just like the doubts he had, because Chanyeol knows where he stands and he grins through their second and third and the numerous kisses that follows that morning.

-----------------------------------------------

            “Chanyeol, did you leave the tap running? Again?”

            “, I’m sorry babe, I’ll go get it now.”

            “Urgh, why am I even married to this idiot?”

            “Because I’m your tiger, and you’re my babe. I love you.”

            “Shut up.”

            ……

            “I love you too, you stupid giant.”

            “Aha. I always knew.”

________________

And there you go! Hope you enjoyed guys, subscribe and comment for me to feel the love! ^^

-K