THE UNSPOKEN WORDS. (FINAL)

I give you love, but you waste it.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I want to improve my english TT.TT

 

THE UNSPOKEN WORDS

 

NO ONE POV 

 

She loves him. She respect him. She gave everything to him. She wants the best for him. She woke up early in the morning just to think and prepare a great and healthy breakfast to him. She will make a cup of coffee for him when he is tired but he have to finished his works in the midnight and wait for him until he's done. She would run toward his work place when he forgot to take an important things with him in the morning. 

She care him. She take care of him when he's sick. She would make a soup or porridge. She will blew a spoon of hot porridge before feeding him. She loves him that much. He is a world for her. She will get jealous whenever another girls hugged him, because for that short time, they held her whole entire world. But yet she never told him because she knows how much he hates her for staying besides him.

"Yaaah!! Do you want me to die?! Aahh ~ So you're going to kill me by feeding me this huh? You !" 

PPAANGG! The blow have never stop from beating her cheeks. Holding a tears from falling to her cheeks is a must because she knows how much he hates her crying.

"M-mianhae ~ i-i i don't know that y-you can't eat peanuts. i-i —" She stuttered as she hold her tears from falling apart.

But before she could finish her words another slap hiting her again.

"I don't want to hear your freaking voice ." With that, he walk away towards his works place.

 

She's running towards his works place as she hold tightly onto his important matters. She knows it is important to him so she decided to run to his work place. She could take a cab or bus instead of running with all energy. No it is not good idea to wait for a bus and a cab to get there just in time. So she decided to run with all she left energy.

"Excuse me." She talks to a girl with tight dress hugging her body perfectly while panting hardly. She take a deep breath before starts to continue her talk.

"Can i- can i meat Luhan?" She asks the girl as she wipe her sweat.

"This is Lu Corp. not a place to ask for money. Get out and no one ever call Mr.Lu with his full name like that. Who do you think you are to call him like that?! Get out before i call the security." The girl said with boastfully.

"B-but I'm his wife." She said as she stare surprise at the girl because of her attitude.

"WTF! Get out of here before i call the security. You're such a ." The girl start to yell as she stood up and point harshly towards the exit door.

"I-i will get out b-but could you give lu— i mean Mr.Lu this? I think this is an important matters he left it— I mean he drop it somewhere." Seri said as she give her the things and walk out. 

 

"Come in." The girl with a tight dress hugging her body entered his room with his important matters. 

"Hm... Luhan ~" She calls with her seductive voice.

'What? Did you see my files? . Where is it?" Luhan ran his fingers through his hairs. 

"This one?" She said as she wave the files towards him. He stood up and walk towards her just to grab the files but suddenly the girls hug him but he doesn't mid it at all. 

"Where did you get this?" Luhan asks because he suddenly remember that he left the freaking important files on the dining table before he left his house which is after he slaps his wife, Seri.

"Uhm... just someone gave it just now. That she said she is your wife ~" Still hugging him as she played with his ties.

He knows. He know that she will do this. He know that his wife will get his matters whenever he left it and he also knows that she have been running with all of her energy just to get in time and give it to his secretary. She runs just to get in time and save his day from regret the day for leaving such important matters at home.

"I know... that always come here and brought your matters and claims you as her husband. What a shamed. She just wants you because you're handsome." The girl said as if Luhan is hers. 

Luhan start to feel his face getting red all over. Not because of her compliment on him as a handsome but because of what she said about his wife, about Seri.

"Get out." He said as he push her towards the door to get her out.

"W-what–" 

"Don't you ever say that she is a . She is not like you." Luhan said coldly as she push her out of his room. She will never be like you.

 

 

"You're sick Han ~ You should get a rest. I will make porridge for you ~" She said as she push him down slowly towards a soft matters.

"I will get more sick when you're here! Get Out!" He said coldly.

"But... Han you're —"

"I said GET OUT! Get out you ! Which part of 'GET OUT' you didn't understand huh?!" He yelled as he push her harshly causing her to fall.

She obey him. She walk out from their room as she walk downstairs towards the kitchen. She still making his favorite porridge because he is sick. A single tears fall down her cheeks. Everything she did is wrong for him. She don't know— She never know why did he hates her so much. He never tells. 

 

"Han ~ here your dinner." She said as she seat herself besides his weak body. She help him to seat. He didn't talk or yell or saying hurts thing to her because he's weak due to his sickness. She blew a little before feeding him. 

He stare at her before moving his eyes to somewhere else as he open his mouth and eat. She kept feeding him in silent. She never looks into his eyes even take a glance on him while feeding him because she knows how much he hates it. 

She doesn't do things that he doesn't like or hate. But little did she don't know that he is staring at her the whole time.

 

 

"What are you doing here?!" He asks coldly.

"I-i have something to tell you ~" Seri said as she stood in front of him. Far far away from him. After she knocked and entered his work room in their house she just stood there not wanting to take a step forward towards his tables.

Silent. He doesn't reply her as he is busy with his task.

"L–lu luhan..." She doesn't know how to say it out loud because she knows that the news that she wants to tell him is something that he hates the most. Maybe. 

"If you don't have anything to say then get out. You're wasting my time. Don't you see that I'm busy here?!" He yelled at her. Seri hold her tears as she take a deep breath before blurt out the news.

"Han ~ I'm pregnant 3 month already." She said it loud enough for Luhan to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter