The Breakup :'(

To fall in love... AGAIN!

Hana’s POV

 

After crying really hard and thinking about my relationship with Myungsoo I finally decided that I should talk to Myungsoo.

~After about 5 minutes~

I was walking towards my class with Jihoo.

I was sure everything was gonna work out as long as I didn’t meet that new guy.

*I can’t believe I cried in front of a stranger*, I thought.

I didn't even tell Jihoo about the little incident. She was talking and going on and on about her date with Sunggyu and now my ears were kinda hurting.

 No offence, I thought that Jihoo and Sunggyu were one of the cutest couple I knew but when your own relationship is sinking down like titanic you DONOT want to hear about other people's romantic stories.

Just then I heard a group of girls squealing over something. It didn't take much time for me to find out what they were screaming about.

INFINITE.

They were the popular guys of Woollim high.

Of course Myungsoo was also walking with the other guys.

 I looked over at him and gave him a small smile but he quickly looked away. Little needles pricked my heart, I looked for Jihoo but she was already over there talking with Sunggyu about something.

*Damn traitor*, I thought and walked to my class myself.

When I reached my class I walked towards my seat and sat down. I looked behind me, that was where Myungsoo sat. I sighed and thought about the good times...

Then everyone entered the class, including Myungsoo who didn't even look at me when he entered.

~Sigh~

The teacher also entered the class. I didn't give much attention to them as I was lost in my thoughts.

"This is Lee Ho Won, he'll be joining this class, can you introduce yourself??"

"Good morning, my name is Lee Ho Won, but you can call me Hoya. Please take care of me."

 Some of the girls squealed and excitedly whispered, "He is handsome!!!"

*What is it with these girls and squealing?* I thought.

 "Umm you can take that empty seat beside Hana." the teacher instructed and left the class.

I looked over at the new guy, * I feel like I saw this guy somewhere.... OH .*

It was the guy from earlier and he was staring right at me. I tried to hide by covering my face with my handkerchief... I heard him sitting beside me.

"If you have finished using that, I would like to have my hanky back.", he said loudly.

The whole class stirred.

"What did he say?"

"Something about the handkerchief Hana is holding..."

"Did she steal it or something??"

My face turned bright red…

*T-this guy... As if I don't have enough problems... now the students are calling me a theif?!?? IF YOU WANTED THE HANKY BACK WHY DID YOU GIVE IT TO ME IN THE FIRST PLACE!!??*

Then I did something I shouldn’t have done... I smiled brightly at Hoya and then I blew my nose on the handkerchief... Really, really hard.

And threw it at his face. It was really wet… It was even dripping a little...

He looked really shocked. Hell, even I was shocked...

*what...?? Did.. I... Just... Do..???*

~Silence~

"EWW!!!", shouted some of the girls.

"WHAT THE HELL?!!?", Hoya shouted as he threw the hanky on the floor.

~Splat!!~

"I-i-i...", I became a stuttering mess.

I looked behind at Myungsoo for some kind of support but I saw Myungsoo giving me a disgusted look.

My heart fell.

 "I AM REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY SORRY!!!", I shouted and bowed down to him.

I ran.

I ran into the wash room.

 Then I cried.

After a few minutes I became a bit calm. I giggled a bit.

 "Wah...it seems like I am gonna cry the whole day..."

Just then my phone vibrated, it was Myungsoo.

You , okay???

 "Lets end this once and for all", I said and texted back,

We need to talk.

 

~After 5 minutes outside~

 

"So what is it??", Myungsoo started.

"Where were you on our last date?? And the one before that. And the one... Um... Before that." I asked awkwardly.

"Where is all this coming from?"

"Please Myungsoo just tell me... Are you cheating on me??"

~Silence~

"Myungsoo...", I started.

"Yes."

"W-what?"

"Yes, I have been seeing with Boomi for a while now. It’s just that I don't feel what I used to feel with you before . I-i am sorry-"

"I understand, starting from this very moment we are no longer in a relationship.”, I said and looked into his eyes.

"Hana-"

"Lets be friends okay?? No hard feelings.", I smiled.

"O-okay..", he replied.

 I turned around and walked away.

I felt my heart being shredding into pieces with each step. Tears were filling my eyes.

*Just don’t cry in front of him, Kim Hana... DONOT CRY IN FROM OF HIM. *, I kept thinking.

I walked towards an empty building in the school.

The building was supposed to be demolished so there were no students there.

Although this building had a lot of memories of me and Myungsoo, I really didn't have anywhere else to go. I went to an empty balcony.

"Don't think about it, Don’t think about it, Don’t think about it, Don’t think about it.", I kept repeating to myself.

"Today a new chapter of your life starts… Kim Hana donot cry... He doesn't deserve your tears... Be brave… DONOT CRY, THE GREAT KIM HANA DOESNOT CRY!!", I shouted into the air. I heard some sound from behind.

"Aish!! What is all this noise?!?", it was Hoya.

"..."

"YOU!! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU RUN OFF TO AFTER DOING THAT... THAT THING??"

"..."

*Don't cry*

"AND YOU DID'NT EVEN THANK ME FOR THE HANDKERCHIEF."

"..."

*Don't cry... Please don't cry...*

"LET ALONE THANK ME YOU DIDN'T EVEN APOLOGIZE PROPERLY FOR WHAT YOU DID EARLIER AND-"

*I can't take it anymore*

Tears started to flow.

*Oh no, it started again…*

 

 

Hoya's POV

 

*Aish, she's crying again... What is it with this girl??? Is crying her hobby?*

"I.. Am really… sorry...", she began half sobbing and half talking.

"Y-ya, stop crying first...", I told her.

 

~After a few minutes~

 

"Okay I’m calm now. Let’s talk.", she suddenly stopped crying.

"Talk about what??", I asked puzzled.

"No. 1- I am Kim Hana. No. 2- I am sorry for earlier, No. 3- To show that I am really sorry I’ll give you 3 wishes."

"Wishes?? Really?? Just like that?? I am gonna make you SUFFER!", I said a little too enthusiastically.

She flinched when I said that.

I was only joking and thought that she was too.

I thought that she was gonna take back what she said before but to my surprise she said, "I will accept anything you say but no funny business." and left

*What is it with this person? One second she's crying her eyes out another second she's acting really cool. Does she have multi-personalities or something??*

 

 

Hana's POV.

 

*Just walk. Donot look back*

"Hey."

*Please, please say 'I was wrong about you.. you are really cool.. I forgive you..'*, I thought as I turned around.

But instead...

"I wanna use my first wish right now."