Take 30 : Episode 0.13

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Take 30 : Episode 0.13

 

 

“You’re jealous.”

“No, I’m not! Why should I?” Chanyeol denied, looking at his stylist noona with a frown.

The stylist noona laughs at his antics before applying another layer of make up on his neck.

“Geez, only jealous people who can’t sleep properly because his virtual husband having fun with another guy all night long.” She rolled her eyes playfully at him. “Beside, why are you so keen of knowing what happen between Baekhyun and Minho? Isn’t that normal for artists from the same agency hang out when they accidently having schedule in the same area, no?” She grins.

“You’re annoying.” Chanyeol’s grunts angrily.

She clucked her tongue before flicked Chanyeol on the forehead. “No, it’s you. You annoyed him till he can’t bear to talk to you anymore and walk away.”

“But, I didn’t say anything wrong!” Chanyeol quickly prostest.

The stylist noona shrugs. “Or so you thought.”

Chanyeol sets his eyes straight at her from the mirror. “Don’t act like you know everything, noona.”

“Oh you dumb giant! You can’t act smart in front of me. You’re far from that, especially after you meet that little cute midget.” The stylist noona smiling smugly at him while her eyes trained to the said midget whose just emerged from the bathroom.

Baekhyun smile widely at her. “Noona, is it my turn?” He asked, head tilted to the side cutely.

And just like that the stylist noona already gushing over him without any shame as she quickly ushering Chanyeol out of the chair (completely ignoring the protest of Chanyeol and many cursed ahead) and pulling Baekhyun to sit on the said chair.

“Shoooo you! I need to make this beautiful boy to be more beautiful and catch every eyes that passed by him.” She said while slightly pinching on the mochi cheeks of the cute Baekhyun whose only laughs cutely at her.

“Noona, don’t say something like that. Not everyone think of me that way.” He purses his lips cutely and once again the stylist noona almost lost her breath.

She bite the inside of her cheeks to ent herself to scream loudly at the cuteness. “Oh my goodness! I wish YG would let me to always be your stylist after this!”

Looking at the two silly persons in front of him, Chanyeol feels so out of place. Baekhyun looks so happy and friendly with everyone else, but when they’re alone (after last night accident), not even a single words would leave the smaller mouth. He keep mummed as long as it only the two of them, but if there’s a camera around them, he will open his mouth to talk to him, just for the sake of this stupid program.

For the nth time since their first day during honeymoon trip, Chanyeol can’t stop himself from asking the same question over and over again.

What did he just do wrong?

 

 

---

 

Baekhyun stares at the stress looks Chanyeol has right now, and there’s no slight guilty feelings he felt when he clearly know what’s the cause of that stress.

That jerk deserves it. He thought dryly and he’s focusing his eyes back to the mirror in front of him as the stylist noona keep throwing a few joke here and there at him, and a few little information about his virtual husband, Park Chanyeol.

“-and he always like he was fine but then, after he’s going back to the backstage, his knees goes limp and his hands keep shaking nonstop! Oh God! That’s the most funny thing that ever happen to him! I swear he won’t forget how he almost faint after that!” The stylist noona keep laughing until she almost lose her breath if is not because Chanyeol who stop it.

“Glad that you guys didn’t need me in here anymore.” Chanyeol turns around and leave the room and a loud slammed on the door.

Two pair of heads turn towards the closed door. A little bit taken back by the harsh movement.

 “Great. Now Mr. Grumpy is gone.”

Baekhyun chuckles dryly. “Why did you act like that towards him? Isn’t he will get mad at you whenever you did that to him?”

She goes to the bed to gran a pair of button up dark blue shirt and white knees short and hands it to Baekhyun.

“It’s okay. He’s getting used to it by now. I’ve known him since his trinee days and that’s mean forever!” She jokes.

Baekhyun nods, but didn’t say anything afterwards. He was about to head back to the bathroom to change his clothes when a hand on his shoulder stopping him from moving.

“Noona?”

The stylist noona only stare at him for awhile then smiling softly at him. “I honestly didn’t know what happen between you two, but I wish for you guys to fix it soon. It’s such pain in the to look at both of you in a middle of cold war when we’re supposed to be having fun during this trip.”

Baekhyun stunned for a moment. “W-what do you m-mean, n-noona? There’s nothing happen between us.” He laughs dryly, trying to cover the truth.

The stylist noona only waves him off, squinting her eyes playfully at him like he’s just a kid who got scolded by his mother.

“You’re just like him. I’m not stupid, okay?” She said, flicking her hair back sassily but not a second after, her eyes turn serious as she stares directly at Baekhyun. “But he’s stupidier than you. You need to tell him what he did wrong and how do you feel about it, because that stupid oaf is just so plainly stupid to realized his wrongdoings by himself.” She smiled softly. “So you willing to help him brighten up his gloomy brain?”

Baekhyun bites his lips softly, not sure what to say. But after he looks at her determind eyes, he can’t do anything but nodding at her words.

“I-I’ll... try?”

“Great. It’s a promise then, hmmm?” She pinches his nose playfully. “I’ll take my leave now. Bye, Baekkie!” She grins brightly at him then closing the doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter