Take 17 : Episode 0.8

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Take 17 : Episode 0.8

 

 

“KIM JOONMYUN!!!! I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU THIS IS A BAD IDEA!”

Joonmyun, with the most charming smile on his face, turn to look at the entrance where his best friend standing with both hands on his waist, looking angrier than ever.

“What again now, Jongdae?”

He asked instead, a lil bit tired at the act his friend always trying to pull off.

With large steps, Jongdae makes his way towards Joonmyun. His eyes burned with rage.

“Look at this, Hyung!” He said abruptly as he arrived right in front his best friend while showing him his phone screen.

Joonmyun take a glance at whatever his friend wanted him to see before he looks back at his friend while rolling his eyes. “Geez, it’s just your instagram! What’s wrong with that?”

“What?!” Jongdae gasps. “Don’t you get it?! I just lost my new instagram account because of that dating scandal!”

Joonmyun only shook his head and wave it off easily. “Make a new one.” He said to Jongdae before he turns around and entering the elevator, leaving a stun Jongdae behind.

 

---

In the early morning, at ten sharp where Baekhyun was forced himself to get out of his bed towards his bathroom to start the morning routine before he start today schedule. It’s been more than two weeks since the last time he meet Chanyeol after the conference scandal about them. Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun had been busy with their own schedules neither of them had enough time to meet each other to start filming their part for the show. And the feelings of longing to see each other always there but none of them dare enough to pull it out and make a first move.

With some slow lazy steps, a pair of puffy eyes and slight trails of drools lingering on the side of his puppy-like-lips, Baekhyun grabs his tooth brush and covers it with tooth paste before he brings it inside his mouth and start to brush his teeth. For once in awhile, he’s yawning softly and rubbing his tired eyes who still didn’t want to open fully. After brushing his teeth he starts to take off all of his clothes and get inside the shower, littering his body with the warm water and covering it with soap and shampoo on his hair. He hums softly, purposely singing out of tone just to lift up the mood from the lonely atmosphere he was feelings every time wake up in his always empty apartment.

He got out of the shower thirty minutes later, with a big fluffy towel covering almost every skin of his wet body. He was passing back and forth from one place to other, gathering every stuffs he needs for the day.

But Baekhyun suddenly stops his every move as he heard a ringtone of his phone blaring around the room. He cursed silently at the morning intruder as he hurriedly wearing his collection of supreme hoodie and a pair of black jeans before running half way to the other side of the room to reach for the phone on his night stand.

“What?” He just answers the phone right away without looking at the certain name flashing on his phone screen.

“You up?” said the deep familiar voice from the other side.

Baekhyun blinks his eyes multiple times before took the phone away from his right ear to take a look at the contact name that show on his phone screen. His eyes widen at the realization.

“Chanyeol?” He choked out that name in a strain voice, still couldn’t believe it himself.

The person on the other side only chuckles, unconsciously sending shivers down his fresh up body.

Baekhyun clicks his tongue in annoyance, trying to cover up the sudden happiness around him. “What do you want?” He asked instead, a bit harsh than he intend to.

“Are you coming today?”

Baekhyun tilts his head. “Are you talking about filming?”

Chanyeol, the person on the other side, hum softly.

“Unfortunately, yes. I have to come, in case you forget that we’re partner.” Baekhyun sighs. “What about you? Are you coming too, hubby?”

“Still calling me that?”

Baekhyun laughs. “You hate it, didn’t you?”

“Don’t ask.”

“You make me want to say it more often, hubby~”

“Prick.”

“Oh, yeah? But baby, you love me, didn’t you?” 

A grunt can be heard as the answer, Baekhyun can’t make it out as a yes or no, but he really loves teasing his virtual husband, so it doesn’t matter though.

“Alright, alright. So are you coming or not? Because it will be weird if I have to filming alone for our dating scene right?”

Another harsh laugh can be heard before the giant giving him his usual kind of answer. “Well, since you’re going to be there… I have no reason not to come.”

“Says the one who asking me for a date a few days ago~” He teases the giant, grinning madly at nothing particular.

“And you enjoy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter