We Will Get Married - Junhyung

Forget Our Past, Continue Our Future

Even though, Hyunseung have found someone to replace Junhyung, but still he can’t let go Junhyung off of his mind. He know that he miss Junhyung, miss those memories and miss kissing with Junhyung. But he knows that they can’t back together like before.

Junhyung, feel the same as what Hyunseung feel. But he tries to ignore it.

Junhyung parents came to Hara house. Hara, such a beautiful girl that Junhyung parents like to make her as their daughter in law. When her parents talking to Junhyung parents, she saw that Junhyung is not there. So she try to find Junhyung. She saw Junhyung who was sitting alone and looking at the sky. So she come nearer to Junhyung and sit beside him.

“Eh Hara.” Junhyung was a little bit shock when he saw Hara sitting beside him.

“Oppa, I know.. I know oppa.. You still can’t forget about him right?” Hara asked.

Junhyung laugh and answer “Hara, why would you still want to marry a guy like me? A guy that have a relationship with a boy before?” Junhyung asked Hara back.

“Oppa, I don’t care who are you and what happen to your last relationship. We can cancel about this wedding if you want to.” Hara, who want to make Junhyung happy, answer Junhyung with her smile.

When Hara say that, Junhyung was shock and can’t believe the words that come out from Hara mouth. He just laugh to show that he won’t believe Hara will say that.

“Oppa, I’m serious. I know you still love him. I can tell to my parents about this. We can solve it.”

*seems like she really mean it* Junhyung thought. Without waiting for Junhyung answer, Hara just grab Junhyung hand and go inside to her house.

“Ah, the bride and groom is here.” Hara mother say while laughing as she like to see Hara and Junhyung holdings hands. Actually it’s a misunderstanding.

“Omma, appa…and everyone here.. We have announcement. We want to…” without finishing her words, someone is knocking the door.

“Omma, appa, unnie! I’m home!” Hyuna shout outside their house.

“Hara, go open the door. I guess Hyuna didn’t bring her key.” Her mum says.

 

“Hyuna ah, don’t shout.. We have some gue..s..t.. Hyun..se..ung op..pa..” Hara stutter half of her talk.

“Hello Hara. It’s had been so long we have never meet.” Hyunseung answered.

“Unnie, I know you know him and tell me who is our guest? Is it my brother in-law parents here? Kekekeke. ”.

Hara just standing there and watch Hyunseung face. 

*what happened? How can my sister fall in love with the guy that Junhyung love? How about the cancel thing?*  Hara thought and make herself like a statue, standing there without any moves or talk.

“unnie!! Hmm..” Hyuna push Hara and grab Hyunseung in.

“Omma! Appa! Annyeong Junhyung Oppa & parents..” Hyuna greet them and bow.. Same goes to Hyunseung.

Junhyung was busy looking away and feel like he doesn’t care who is coming.

“Annyeong, my name is Hyunseung. Jang Hyunseung.”

*Hyunseung? Jang Hyunseung? He’s here?* Junhyung thought and he look at the front.

When he see that Hyunseung is at the front, he stand up. “Seungie!”
Hyunseung, who just saw Junhyung is there and heard he calling his name, just keep quiet. He doesn’t want Hyuna to know about their past relationship.
“Oppa, who is Seungie?" Hyuna asked Junhyung. And she continue "Omma, appa.. This is my boyfriend. We have been together for 2 months.” Hyuna say with her happily voice.
"no one." and Junhyung sit at the sofa back.

Hyuna, Hyunseung, Hara, Junhyung and both party parents was sitting together.
“Hara ah, just now you wanna say something right? What is it? All of us are here now.” her father asked.
“Junhyung and me have discuss that we want to…”, not even Hara wanted to finihs her talk, Junhyung interrupt.
“We will married. We have choose the date. We want next month.” Junhyung continue. He don’t want to cancel it after he know that Hyuna is in relationship with Hyunseung.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Proceed to Chapter 3 >>>