Running Man : HyunHyun Part 1

Two Hearts

 

The Next Morning….

“Naeggeo haja…. Naega neol saranghae oh… naega neol keokjeonghae oh.. naega neol keutkaji chaegimjulkke…”

It was already 8am, so the staffs put on the music to wake the members. Because of the music that was put on too loud by the staffs, one by one the members started to wake up.

The first one to wake up is Yoo Jae Suk. Then, Gary was second to wake up. After that, Dongwoon was the third one to wake up. It takes a while for the other members to wake up. So, the producer ordered Jaesuk to wake the members up because he felt that they won’t wake up soon.

Jaesuk : Yah! Wake up! Chinja!!!!

Even Jaesuk was screaming loudly, the members didn’t even bother to move. The female members were on their way to the main shooting set.

Jaesuk : Yah! The female members are here. *peeking out from the windows and saw the female members coming as they rubbed their eyes. *

Surprisingly, the male members started to move a bit.

Woohyun : What time is it now? * rubbing his eyes as he looked at his watch *

Jaesuk : yah! Just wake up now! *kicking Jongkook*

Woohyun came out from the room and stretched his hand as wide as he can. He was the fourth one to wake up.



 

 

At The Filming Set….

Dongwoon was already there at the filming set since he was one of those hwo woke up first. When he saw Seohyun coming, he waved his hand at her like crazy. Seohyun laughed.

Dongwoon : Woah…. Daebak! Seohyun ah…. I never knew you looked like this…. *laughing like crazy*

Seohyun : yah! It’s not like you saw my bare face for the first time, babo! *pinching Dongwoon’s arm*

Dongwoon smiled. Seohyun was always cute.

 


 

 

Shooting Start…..

After all the members woke up, they started the filming.

Producer : Okay…. Now, I want the male members to line up according to who woke up first.

Woohyun who was standing in front didn’t even bother to move. He was still sleepy.

Gary : Woohyun ah, I know your desire to be number 1 since yesterday, but today you should move to the back! * laughing *

Woohyun laughed as he lined up to the fourth one.

Dongwoon : So, the girls don’t have to line up like us?

Producer : no, only the boys. Okay,… actually, last night we told the girls to choose a number from 1 to 7. So, you’ll get paired up with them if you matched with their chosen number. Those who failed to match will be paired up with the other boys.

Jongkook : Yah! Does that even make sense? I was paired up with Woohyun yesterday. So, if I’m paired with a boy again today, I’m going to cry….

Producer : Okay…. Yoo Jaesuk who woke up first will be paired up with  Hyorin. 1 4 6 7

Jaesuk and Hyorin high fived together and said, “ We’ll win today!”

Producer : Okay… Woohyun, who woke up fourth will be paired up with Seohyun.

Seohyun smiled shyly. Woohyun looked around asked around if it was true.

Woohyun : Hyung, chinja? I get to be with Seohyun? *grinning*

Haha : Yeah… wow! you must be really happy..

Dongwoon was not happy with the result. He wanted to be with Seohyun until the end.

Jihyo : Dongwoon ah, are you okay? You looked like you’ll kill soon. *laughing*

Dongwoon tried to smile. Well, more like a fake smile. He looked at Seohyun with a what-about-me look. Seohyun flashed him a smile instead.

Woohyun stood next to Seohyun as he smiled.

Woohyun : I’m sorry that you have to be paired up with me.

Seohyun : Aniyo, I’m happy though. *sincere smile*

 


 

Current Couple

Woohyun – Seohyun

Jaesuk – Hyorin

Dongwoon – Haha

Gary  - Gwangsoo

Sukjin – Jihyo

Jongkook -  Jiyoung



 

 

Game Start….

The producer gave each of the couple a card mission and let the couples left to hide one by one.

Today’s game will be hide and seek. One of the couple will be the seeker for today. Hide anywhere as long as it is near this chalet. The seeker will tear off the wrist ban that you are wearing now. mThe couple that get to hide for 1 hour will win a set of delicious meat.

Woohyun and Seohyun were the fourth couple to leave the filming set to hide.

“Ah, seriously, I never knew that this game would be so scary that my heart about to explode.” Woohyun said. Seohyun smiled.

They entered the chalet. The couple walked and walked and walked again. They didn’t know where should they hide, because they thought that the seeker might found them.  Suddenly, Woohyun stopped Seohyun from walking.

“Why?” Seohyun asked.

Woohyun pointed at a couple that seems strange. It was Jaesuk – Hyorin couple. Woohyun and Seohyun was standing near the window, while Jaesuk and hyorin were outside. They seemed to be looking for something.

“Do you think they’re the seeker?” Seohyun asked.

“It could be. They’re looking for something. I think they’re looking for the couples.” Woohyun said.

“We must hide now.” Seohyun said.

Woohyun nodded.

“Uhm… Seo… Seohyun ah…..” Woohyun called for her. Seohyun looked at her with the why-what’s-wrong face.

“Uhm… …. I….. was… thinking…. If you could hold on to my hand.. well….” Woohyun looked down as he said that out.

Seohyun smirked and said, “ So that we won’t get caught? Okay….”

Seohyun hold on to Woohyun’s arm as her fingers  joined together with Woohyun’s fingers. Woohyun’s face turned red that he couldn’t breath properly.



 

Author's Note : Sorry for the late update... My aunt forced me to cook for midnight snack... Urgh! I will update as soon as I finished cooking...