Song 1

Love's Soundtrack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: TOY - BLOCK B
Point Of View: G Dragon
Genre: Drama

Who cares about my emotions
You can play with me until you're sick of me
You can break me if that's what you want
Because I'm a toy, toy

When I'm no longer useful you would
Secretly throw me away
If only I can be remembered
Even just a little bit
Everything, I do it for you
I'm a toy, toy...

My phone has been ringing endless on a Wednesday night, I tried to ignore her calls but she keeps calling. I've told myself to ignore her and never fall for it, but of course being the love sick man that I am... I just fall for her spell once again.

"Are you free?"

Her famous words when it comes to me, am I free? Of course, no matter what I'd make room for her on my busy schedule because she matters to me and because I love her. She knows that I'm always free and that she doesn't even wait for my response and she just barges in my apartment without ringing the bell, and of course she knows my pin on the door. Of course.

My foot was stuck on the ground not sure why I'm not walking my way towards her when she looks broken and her eyes were full of misery and sadness.

Taeyeon made her way to me and locked her arms around my body, her head was resting right at my chest and I hear her sobbing "Am I not good enough? Am I not worthy to be love? Why does he not see how much I love him?" she kept spouting questions.

I pulled away from the hug and wiped away her tears, but before I could talk she had already captured my lips and being a guy I just responded, my kisses were passionate and hers were blank and bitter. It's as if she just wanted to kiss me for the sake of forgetting whatever she's going through.

"You're worthy to love Kim Taeyeon! He's just a bastard who doesn't see it!" my fist were already curled up in a ball.

Taeyeon sniffed "Do you love me?"

I wanted to laugh and scream at her because she damn knows how much I do.

"Use me Kim Taeyeon! Forget about him!!!" There I said it, I'd rather get hurt and be broken than see her miserable and aching because of a guy who doesn't see her worth. Why can't she see me instead.

She was just staring into my eyes as if she had a lot questions to ask but she didn't speak and just hugged me once again "Jiyong! Why are you so nice to me. Shouldn't you hate me."

I finally laughed "I should right? But I can't seem to hate you, like I said you're worth to love."

"I don't need anything, I just want you by my side." I added.

I cooked her ramen, her favorite. It was always a must whenever she comes over, I would cook her Shin Ramyun and add a bunch of ingredients that the soup is almost dried up.

"Thank you babe!"

She was in the midst of eating while I stare her beautiful face when her phone rang. She got up from the stool and headed to the living room to answer, and being the nosy guy that I am. I eavesdropped her conversation.

"What do you want now??" I heard her scream over the phone.

I saw her walking back and forth "Where are you?? Are you ing crazy Byun Baekhyun? You better not drive while drunk, I'm getting you!!!!" then she ended the call and grabbed her purse on the couch and left the apartment without even saying goodbye to me.

My heart dropped 100x more. Of course she'll just go back to him as always. It's never me, I'm never number one in her heart, it's always Baekhyun. Her workmate during College years, they worked at a cafe just near her school and even if I knew her longer and better it will always be him.

I looked at the bowl of ramen that's already cold and I just felt my mood turn sour seeing how much effort I put and she never sees it. I grabbed the bowl and threw it on the sink not even caring one bit if the bowl shattered.

+-+-+-+

Days had passed and I didn't hear anything from Taeyeon until that day when I bumped into her at the cafe and by her side was no other than Baekhyun. Her smile was from one ear to the other as she was clinging onto his arm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter