v. sehun

heart-slopes

Sehun is in love with Jinri. He has been since middle school, all throughout high school, when she had dated Taemin at the end of senior year and even when she had locked lips with Jongin last year that caused her break up with Taemin. Despite everything she had done, even when all she had done was to hurt him (consciously) and those around her, Sehun can't help, for the life of him, falling for her even deeper.

Jinri knows this, of course. Has known for the longest time. She takes advantage of his feelings and ties a rein on him, in case he runs away (he won't), in case she's lonely (he hopes).

She ties a rope around him so he wouldn't abandon like her mother and for someone to keep her company. She longed for attachment, for love and until she had met Taemin; she had none of those things. Taemin provided her with everything Sehun couldn't have given her. Sehun almost gave up on her but he saw the desire in Jinri's eyes when it laid on Jongin. And Sehun... waited for the destruction that he knew would come.

And this too is his destruction--Jinri's lips ghosting over his neck, warm breath-like alcohol making his temperature rise, her hands drifting from his hair to his arms and body too close, as if he can feel every skin of her underneath those thin clothes. He glares at her, but she can't see it; her eyes are darting across the room to where Taemin and Naeun are, assessing their--his-- reactions. It is futile, however, Taemin is too engrossed in Naeun to be ever jealous of Jinri and Sehun.

Sehun will take what he can get; however pathetic he may appear. He crashes his lips with Jinri's, taking her by surprise but not before responding with one of her own hungry ones, looping her arms around his neck, while his arms wind around her waist, shifting her closer until there is no space in between.

Someone wolf-whistles from behind them and Sehun regains some kind of composure and pulls back, immediately seeking her reaction. But her eyes are not on him, but on Taemin, who seemed to have lost control of his dropped jaw and eyes big as saucers. Jinri hides her little smirk in the crook of Sehun's neck, feeling triumphant, but Sehun isn't having any of it.

He disentangles his arms from her waist and plants both of his palms on either of Jinri's head and pulls her closer to plant another kiss but she is quick and gently peels herself away from him.

"I think we've already put on quite a performance, don't you think? Should have bothered them for a while. Thanks for your help, Oh Sehun."

And she prances away like some ing nymph, and Sehun almost loses it.

But Sehun reminds himself to be patient, that in due time, Jinri would break everything and everyone and herself, and he will be there to fix and mend all the broken pieces. And then, he would truly have her.

 

 

 

a/n. wtf was this and i totally forgot where i was going with the story welp