Snapchat (JETI)

Jessica's birthday one shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello again everybody.. So this is will be the second one and it's JETI... after this will be YULSIC.. any suggestion for me??? hehe.. anyways, Enjoy.. once again this is all one shot so it's not continuous.. ^^ohh... this idea i got from watching Tiffany's snapchat.. hehe so this is based on real event just a little bit of twist.. well not a little bit but alot! hahaha.. 

 

JETI

word: 886

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

I was in the car with Bora and Taeyeon, recording couple of snapchat videos for fun but mostly for my fans as a part of fan service. Actually more than 5 videos I think. Suddenly I got a phone call, the snapchat stopped straight away. I looked at the caller and it says My J. I smiled while staring at the screen for several second then I lower the music volume.

 

“Jessica calling.” I said while lowering the volume, telling Taeyeon and Bora not to make too much noise.

 

“Okay I will continue singing.” Replied Taeyeon, still staring at the window.

 

“And.. I will continue driving.” Laughed Bora, didn’t take her eyes off the road.

 

I answered the call and put my phone on my left ear.

 

“Helloooo~~~~~” I greeted her happily.

 

“Babe.. Do you really have to post videos with Taeyeon all the time?”

 

“Ahhh.. It was for fanservice.”

 

“The fans wont get mad even if you don’t post a video with Taeyeon for several days you know..”

 

“But they are asking for it…”

 

“Yeah.. What about me? Huh? Have you ever think about my feeling?? Seeing my girlfriend being lovey dovey with someone else?! Plus I had to see your picture with taeyeon all over the instagram?? With all the meme about you guys!”

 

“Babe.. but--“

 

“Nevermind Tiffany. I don’t care. Bye.”

 

She hung up the phone before I could say anything.. I tried to call her again several times but she didn’t pick up the phone.

 

“What’s wrong?” asked Taeyeon, leaning on to my seat.

 

“Jessica..” I replied, still looking at my phone screen.

 

“Jessica why?” asked Bora, while looking back and forth between the road and me.

 

I took a deep breath and let out a big sigh, “She is j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter