Special

Fake Spell Gone Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The soft morning breeze caressed Luhan's slender, sleeping figure that was wrapped tightly in a sea of crystal blue blankets. 

It seemed he had forgotten to properly lock his windows closed, too enthralled  for the next day's plans that were soon to be put in action that Luhan slept soundly that night. 

The said boy softly groaned,  and shuffled in his sleep, the alarm of his phone softly blaring one of his favorite song ballad – those that remind him of their friendship – before deciding that he should probably get ready for school. 

-

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but what's wrong with Chanyeol and Baekhyun over there?" Luhan points to where the two males stood, arguing.

Minseok shrugs, munching on his Ham sandwich he (purposely) stole from Jongdae. The latter didn't mind though, stating that he must have been eating less to be able to steal (and taunt him) his sandwich. 

He received a hit on the head with a water bottle from Minseok.

A scene of Chanyeol and Baekhyun's quarreling has never been new to the whole campus, with the rumor of them 'dating' lingered.

 But this seemed new.

Baekhyun wasn't the type to cry in front of someone, other than Luhan. Something must've happened. 

Jongdae leaned closer as to he was across Minseok's and Luhan's seats – with Yifan nowhere in sight much to Luhan's dismay – in a creepy manner, since he has been putting on a blank face since Luhan asked about the quarreling 'couple'. "Rumors say Baekhyun's brother was hospitalized, and now he's depressed" was what Jongdae spoke, and leaned away again, munching on his fries like nothing had ever happened, like he spoke no unsettling words.

"Taehyung? That kid who's always locked up in his room after school? Why?" Confusion etched in the two's face, thinking about why something awful would happen to Baekhyun's happy (yet concerningly introverted) little brother. 

"Well then, speaking of Baekhyun. Why are you here?" Minseok snapped out of his curious trance, and raised an eyebrow at the treacherous male across him. Jongdae placed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter